• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you date someone of a different race?

Would you date a person of a different race than your own?

• Yes

Votes: 66 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Sure, without any doubts. Race doesn't really matter to me. As long as I like the person, it's all good.

Years
  • If i had feelings for the person, of course I would! Asian girls are so cute! (I would date other races too, but I love Asian girls)

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I prefer white and blonde or redhead, but I would date someone of a different race, yes. The problem would be my family. They're incredibly racist. I'm not sure a black girl would want to endure this, although she would have my support in everything if I loved her.

Note to readers: in Brazil, "Asian" counts as "white". We still have strong prejudice against blacks.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I think the more important question lies in why not.

Nevertheless, I don't mind what race whoever said person is, to be honest. Would it help if they spoke Spanish? Of course, because my dad doesn't speak English very well. But that's not really a deciding factor. If I like them, and they like me... you get the point.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • As a complete fantasy nerd,

Admit it, everyone wants some elf in their diet!

I support this.

Seriously, tall, slender, and somethin' about them ears... ¬ω¬

Beautiful women come in all sorts of races and color. To try to say that a person is unattractive merely because of their race is not only a major self harm, but also an insult to nature.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    to say that you wouldn't is essentially revealing your racist lifestyle

oh
    and
    As someone of Anglo-Saxon heritage I'm a bit peeved, you're making pre-emptive assumptions about people based on their skin colour rather than who they actually are, that's counter-racism. Just because you've experienced racism doesn't mean every single white girl is like that. Keep an open mind and judge people on who they are rather than their ethnicity.
    grow up

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Chris, you realize that sometimes, religion and stuff like that can get involved, right? I don't think not dating someone based of race immediately implied racism. :C

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm dating someone of a different race right now. So I think my answer is obvious. ♥

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Would and have. My last girlfriend was mixed, the one before that asian.

I am the type of person that looks and race don't really matter. I don't see someone as their race, I see them as a person. Just how I am.

Back