• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Yes, but I would keep it hidden

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I would consider it then decide not to

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • My answer would be a plain:NO.
    I really don't like tattos. Thus, my dislike towards tattoos explains my answer. :P

Years
  • i will... whn im old enough... im gona get a lucario on my arm, and the triforce on my left hand (on the back of my hand btw)
    You're... not serious, are you? I hate to break it to you, but no-one will ever take you seriously. And don't try telling them it's a birthmark.

I never have plans to get a tattoo; if I did it would definitely be something important. Come on, guys, this just isn't right. :cer_no:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Probably.

Looking into getting a celtic band around my arm, but I would probably get a Pokémon-related symbol, but I doubt an actual Pokémon.

That is, if I figure I can stand the pain.

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
  • You're... not serious, are you? I hate to break it to you, but no-one will ever take you seriously. And don't try telling them it's a birthmark.

I never have plans to get a tattoo; if I did it would definitely be something important. Come on, guys, this just isn't right. :cer_no:
    Most tattoos are a visual representation of something that holds heavy meaning to yourself. If Pokemon just happens to hold that very same meaning, I see no problem.

I would probably get something small like a pokeball. Hell Pokemon is important to me. It's my childhood.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • You're... not serious, are you? I hate to break it to you, but no-one will ever take you seriously. And don't try telling them it's a birthmark.
    \

Uhum. Hello? It's my body, not your's. :P

If people are that stupid to think someone shouldn't be taken serious, all just because they have a tattoo ..which happens to be of a Pokemon ..well then, they're not worth worrying over.
    Tattoos are for whatever we choose to have. A lot of us grew up with Pokemon, and honestly ..atm, Pokemon is one of those 'cool' things you say you like (that's why they sell shirts/merchandise at stores like Hot Topic now).

And yes. a Pokemon tattoo would symbolize my childhood.
    I just ..happen to still like it very much. And most people that know me are aware of this. :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    nope, people would laugh at me like many others, the world is mean..

instead of it I would definately get
    tattoeed on my stomach!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Uuhh... Thats a little different, I think. XP But yeah.

Ayselipera

If I got a tattoo I would want to get something I really love. For example maybe a music note because I love music. I like pokemon and all I'm just not die hard about it, or atleast not enough to get a tattoo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back