• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Yes, but I would keep it hidden

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I would consider it then decide not to

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peach girl

<3 Pokemon Lover <3
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I would totally do it. I think a pokeball tattoo could be really cool. I only have one tattoo so far but I'm ready for my next one. . . =x

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • You're... not serious, are you? I hate to break it to you, but no-one will ever take you seriously. And don't try telling them it's a birthmark.

I never have plans to get a tattoo; if I did it would definitely be something important. Come on, guys, this just isn't right. :cer_no:
    i am DEAD SERIOUS!!!

lucario on my arm and the triforce on my left hand (i played zelda as long as i can remember)

possably a pok'e ball on my left sholder blade aswell

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • id never get a tatoo anyways -.- but if i were id prbly get sumthing small like a pokeball or sumthing on my right arm. IF i had to do a big thing, itd be a huge ho-oh pic accross my back (just cause that seems to fit sumhow)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Even though Dunsparce is my one true love, I would not get a tatoo of it.

I don't believe in Tatoos, Piercings, and even Hair Dying.

DreamQueen

I'm gonna rock your billy
    Years
  • Even though Dunsparce is my one true love, I would not get a tatoo of it.

I don't believe in Tatoos, Piercings, and even Hair Dying.

How can you not believe in tattoos, piercings and hair dye?!
    It's not God; body modification actually exists.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I personally don't like the idea of waking up in the morning,looking in the mirror, and saying hello to the Pikachu tattooed onto my body. And just seeing it there... staring... everyday is like lfffsdfjskldfj D:

Scarlet the plusle

plusle lover
    Years
  • not on my own accord but if i was forced to it would be a plusle and miinun folding their arms back to back in a "wus-up?" pose trying to look all cool. but if i had the choice it would not be a pokemon cause by the time im 30 i probably wont like it. either way my mom would rip off my skin with the tatoo on it and lock me in a box.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • No. Although I have seen some pretty sweet pokemon tats lol. I am not a tat fan... Every older person with tats I have talked to says they regret having got them. So no!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Yes I definitely would, I'm actually going to get it done tomorrow. But mine will be a little different. Instead of actual pokemon, its going to be an anime babe dressed as the pokemon...I'm thinking Electivire.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Nup. Not because i don't like Pokemon, just because i hate tatoos. Although if I had to get one, I'd probably get they Soul Silver emblem on my upper arm or the Tri-Force.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Never considered this but I probably wouldn't due to the fact I despise tattoos. If I had to, probably an Arcanine or Phanpy on my arm :P.

Years
  • I plan on getting an 8cm Aggron on my side just below my ribs and a small Ultra ball on my wrist.
    Who said they don't believe in body modification. It can be such a beautiful expressive thing, that said it can also go horribly wrong. Anyone who gets those implants to make it look like they have horns or lumps in their skin is pretty ridiculous.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Please don't post in such old threads! >_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back