• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you fart in front of your girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Thread starter Master Kwesi Nkromah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

You MUST be really secure with your relationship with your girl / guy if you?re comfortable enough to fart in front of them. I'm curious how many of you have or would.

If you don?t have a girlfriend or boyfriend, how many of you would fart in front of friends?

Hehehe... I would and have? My girl calls it the gift and the curse

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Lol... welcome back to starting threads again Kwesi ^_^ I haven't seen a thread by you for such a long time (well technically i've never seen a thread by you myself except through reference).

You know... they say that it's not physically healthy to hold in a fart. So technically speaking it's not like you have a choice to choose rather you are going to fart now or later...

And now kids... do not burn methane gas as it's extremely flammable... do not try that at home or else you won't be sitting down again for a month at least.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Tssss a big NO. :P
    If I were to fart in front of my friends it would go something like this..
    Me:*fart*
    Friends: *runs away gasping for fresh air lauging*
    Me:*starts accusing someone else for farting* XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I can't believe I'm even going to post in this thread, lol. I don't have a boyfriend right now, but if my crush somehow became my boyfriend, I'd rather jump off the top of Mount Everest instead of farting in front of him...seriously! I bet it'd be less painful to go SPLAT all over the bottom of the mountain than let one loose and see the look on his face, lol. ^_^; Then again, he might fart in front of me without thinking anything of it--I don't know him that well. As for farting in front of my friends, only some of us have felt comfortable enough to do that in front of each other and laugh about afterwards...>_< *runs out of the thread as fast as she can with a paper bag over her head*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD! I dunno about that, but I fart in front of my friends! We usually have fart contests, but I dun think I'd fart in front of my bf/gf. ^^; That'd be so ungentlemanly of me! XD

*dies*

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    if i had a girl friend i would NEVER far near her, i would hold it even if it meant i would pop...its the polite thing to do, and if she was my girl friend then shes probably "the one" or something bucase i dont pick just and girl...SO NEVER EVER!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hmm?I?d probably have no problem with it, to tell the truth. I mean, sure that sounds crude >.> but why not? I?m not going to live long enough to stress over it, and hey if we laugh over it I might live even longer. So yeah. o.o If it was in front of Kwesi, I?d probably find a way to blame him though.

*innocent* ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Leave it up to Kwesi to make up an interesting subject matter hehe...

Well, I don't have a girlfriend, but in general, I wouldn't do that. As wierd as it may sound, my sisters are better at doing burps and stuff then I am! They can both burp pretty loudly, but when I join no one notices. I still haven't figured out how people can do one anytime they want.....
    I bet I suprised a lot of people with that info hehe...

I don't mind burps, and uh....poofles, (what my 3rd grade teacher called them)
    when it's an accident, but when it's deliberate that's too much even for me!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Leave it up to Kwesi to make up an interesting subject matter hehe...

Well, I don't have a girlfriend, but in general, I wouldn't do that. As wierd as it may sound, my sisters are better at doing burps and stuff then I am! They can both burp pretty loudly, but when I join no one notices. I still haven't figured out how people can do one anytime they want.....
    I bet I suprised a lot of people with that info hehe...

I don't mind burps, and uh....poofles, (what my 3rd grade teacher called them)
    when it's an accident, but when it's deliberate that's too much even for me!
    And the world has come to this, lol. ^_^; You know, it's pretty odd to know that a boy can't burp loudly. I mean, that's supposed to be a way of life, Jordan...O_o I can burp whenever...I could do that ever since I was in elementary school. Yep, it's a gift! In fact, my parents flip out when I start these huge burps. I only do it at home but never around company. *looks at Jordan with a "queer" look* I can't talk to you the same way again, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I live with two farting maniacs! Seriously! My brother and cousin always try to hunt me down whenever they're about to fart. They'll come into my room and do it, they'll sit on me, etc. Whatever it takes to get on my nerves, they'll do it! Argh, it's so annoying. XD

But to answer your question... Er... I don't think I would, lol. Maybe once I knew him for a really long time and we actually teased each other a lot.

Ohh, and Jordan, I'm really good at burping too. o_o; Uh, it must be a girl thing?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Oh gozh, thiz iz zuch an elegant thread Kwesi ^_^''''

I never fart(or az my mom zayz "girlz don't fart thay toot") or berp/belch infront of anyone, wheather it'z my boyfriend, friendz, or family. Really ztrange conzidering I have a redneck family *.*'''' But I guezz that'z not zuprizing zince I don't even zlouch when walking or zitting, even for an inzane perzon like me I conzider it kind of dizrezpectfull >_<

Of courze I don't really mind if zomeone elze doez around me, it'z perfectly normal...unlezz it'z one of thoze incredebly rediculouz forced fartz made juzt to annoy and dizcuzt people. That drivez me inzane!!

Hehehe, I remember when I firzt ztarted going out with my boyfriend and he waz totally afraid to rip one out =D...0,o erm, that zounded weird <.<...anywayz he did once and tried to blame it on zome one elze, now that he knowz I'm okay with it though...eeeewww.

*sigh* It'z a zhame they ztink zo bad or I would juzt ignore them completely -__-'''

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I live with two farting maniacs! Seriously! My brother and cousin always try to hunt me down whenever they're about to fart. They'll come into my room and do it, they'll sit on me, etc. Whatever it takes to get on my nerves, they'll do it! Argh, it's so annoying. XD
    That's my brother there. ^_^;; He likes to do that to me when I have friends over, but it was amusing when he was doing it during his own birthday party... he only managed to make himself look like an idiot. =D

As for the question... (o_O)... Nah, I wouldn't on purpose. o.o;;; And ehm... <_< Nice to see your wonderful topics again, Kwesi.

*wanders off to watch Yugioh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lightning said:
    That's my brother there. ^_^;; He likes to do that to me when I have friends over, but it was amusing when he was doing it during his own birthday party... he only managed to make himself look like an idiot. =D

As for the question... (o_O)... Nah, I wouldn't on purpose. o.o;;; And ehm... <_< Nice to see your wonderful topics again, Kwesi.

*wanders off to watch Yugioh*
    Lol. My brother and cousin LOVE to do it when I have friends over. (They're about the same age, and they're best friends, so they team up a lot.) It's amazing how long they can stand behind my locked door and just do any kind of weird thing that they can think of. And the worse part is that my brother has now figured out a way to unlock my door. =_= It's crazy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back