• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you fart in front of your girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Thread starter Master Kwesi Nkromah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    And the world has come to this, lol. ^_^; You know, it's pretty odd to know that a boy can't burp loudly. I mean, that's supposed to be a way of life, Jordan...O_o I can burp whenever...I could do that ever since I was in elementary school. Yep, it's a gift! In fact, my parents flip out when I start these huge burps. I only do it at home but never around company. *looks at Jordan with a "queer" look* I can't talk to you the same way again, lol.
    I have to admit that I practice, and it's usually quantity over quality hehe....
    My sister once said that one of her friends did one so big, it shook the house. I wasn't there, so I didn't believe it, but omce she came and showed me....
    "I'm a believer!" Hehe...

I guess it must be a girl thing, but it seems like all my relatives can do it too, my cousins at least. I just didn't gain that trait hehe....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He wants to impress any future community site owners. XP

Ah?I?m glad I don?t have a brother. o.o;

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
    I would never fart in front of my b/f b/c i think it shows immaturity. i have farted in front of my b/f b4 but i dont think he noticed b/c we were skating together. but if i was mad at the guy i would fart in his face! lol j/k ^_^

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Well, I am a man with manners, and I would never do it UNLESS it was causing me physical pain to hold it in (oh yes, it's possible to get pain from holding them in, why it is unhealthy). I don't have a girlfriend right now, but I wouldn't do it infront of my friends period. Although some of my friends are immature and do that, I don't unless like I said above, it was hurting me to hold it in just for the sake of manners.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Boy do I feel dirty posting in this thread ^_^;;;

Well...I don't have a girlfriend...I've never had a girlfriend :P But if I was ever so lucky to have one, I wouldn't be as nasty as to fart around them...one faux pas like that and they would be absolutely disgusted with me, and I with myself...I don't consider that something one does around other people...I do know people who take pride in the act though, which I can't comprehend...some of them have done it around me, and I pretend to not mind and I laugh, but on the inside I'm thinking "How could they ever have the bravery (for lack of a more fitting term) to do that in front of another person?" I dunno, maybe I'm uptight...I just wouldn't do it around anyone, least of all my girlfriend.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Polite coconut said:
    Yup...
    *looks around*
    Everyone's a target!

Brothers aren't all too bad.....I'm one after all! I kinda wish I had a little bro to play around with.....
    When my dad's goes to work, I'm the only guy!
    Oh yez, I'm zure your the man of the houze with your polite mannerz around your zizterz who you zay fart more then you :P

100marios

Years
    Teara said:
    Oh yez, I'm zure your the man of the houze with your polite mannerz around your zizterz who you zay fart more then you :P
    You bet I am! Someone has to have a little decency in this house!
    .....although they don't exactly listen to me a lot....
    Must be because I joke around too much.....

Exuse me! 'Poofle' is the term think you are searching for!
    Hehe....
    That sounds wierd too!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It's like Disrespect in Europe to fart.. because you know.. old people talk about everything, I wouldnt do it. But little kids do just to be amusing, and it works.. but then they get scolded at.. which is also pretty amusing :P

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    It's like Disrespect in Europe to fart.. because you know.. old people talk about everything, I wouldnt do it. But little kids do just to be amusing, and it works.. but then they get scolded at.. which is also pretty amusing :P
    It should be disrespect to....uh...let one, anywhere!
    I don't know about the you-know-what part being amusing, but I'm sure the scolding is hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Well, look at one of the Austin Powers movies (I can't remember if it was the first or second), the girl in the hot tub with him said after she saw those grand bubbles float up, lol: "How dare you break wind before me?!" Of course, it's just slapstick humor--but still! She was European! ...With a really nasty pun for her name.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL It should be Illegal in the continental US. South Shore of Portugal and Spain, West coast of Morocco, Western Tip of France, Northwestern Germany as well as North Netherlands, and The South Shore of the UK. And Finally... The Whole Countries of Italy and Greece, and Greek Islands :) lol need i go on?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    If you hear a fart where i live, you better say saftey(you no that stupid game where if they say door knob before you say safety they can punch you until you touch a door knob.) Anywayz back on topic, theres no way i could fart in fornt of a GF it'd be to embarassing!

Years
    i think fartz are funny *faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrtttttt* lookz at ryleigh...
    >.< cover your noze and mouth... runn its ryleigh... *looks at ryleigh again and runz*
    i burp in front of friendz but i zay i gotta go to the bathroom to fart...

Master Kwesi Nkromah

I've been dating my girlfriend Katie for about six or seven weeks now. At the start of our relationship we talked about how comfortable we?d have to be with each other in order to fart wit no shame. Knowing this, not to long ago I wanted to test her comfort level and challenged her to a tickle. I jumped off a chair onto her belly (my tickleSupreme, patent pending?) and just started laying waste to her body (still rated PG). I had her going so much that both her parents and some lady from church came over to see what we were doing and it happened? one of the loudest, longest, smelliest farts ever driven from the female body came booming from this girl?s bottom.

I smiled.. lol she was ok, we still date :-p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back