• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Sinnoh which we already know its gonna be sinnoh then probably kanto then unova lol
    Would you rather play pokemon mystery dungeon or pokemon conquest?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Wut you can fight giovanni or something with level 100s vs theirs come on

Post game. /shudders at the thought of never making it/

Would you rather never play Pokemon again, or have them only make shoddy, half cared attempts at games? (You can still watch any anime OR read any manga, but no games or TCG.)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I never got to play either, so I say Snap on the 3DS. :D

Would you rather be able to go to the Pokemon world, but only while sleeping and holding a specific object, or always live in your favorite region but it's very boring all the time and you have no friends?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I meant it is real I was kinda references a series called Stravaganza, but I guess it wouldn't be so well known. ^~^U Still an interesting series.

I had Blue and Sapphire as my first played/owned, so this is hard. XD I suppose Hoenn, maybe in Lilycove.

Would you rather be stalked by a Mr Mime and know it, or stalk a Lucario and it knows you're following?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I'd rather be stuck in Pokemon Tower than live in some dark cave. ._.
    /shudders/ It's ok it's just my friend White Hand.

Would you rather be your favorite legendary, or your favorite shiny, both starting out wild.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Ludicolo looks so optimistic, but Shiftry looks like a ninja..... Then agaun Dark/Grass sucks against Bug, so Ludicolo.

Would you rather have Kanto remakes on the 3DS, or Kalos demakes on the GameBoy (like a hack or something GF wouldn't actually do that....)?

Years
  • Ludicolo looks so optimistic, but Shiftry looks like a ninja..... Then agaun Dark/Grass sucks against Bug, so Ludicolo.

Would you rather have Kanto remakes on the 3DS, or Kalos demakes on the GameBoy (like a hack or something GF wouldn't actually do that....)?

Kanto remakes of course!
    Would you rather go up against all the evil team bosses at once with a full team of Magikarp or lose a Shiny Abra?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Lessee I caught a Shiny Abra in Adventure Red Chapter, and I love battling so.....
    All the bad guys!!(Magikarp can learn Flail tho right =w=)

Would you rather have Blue as a rival irl or Silver?

PS I know Shiny Abra I had a heart attack after catching that thing. @.@ Didn't think I could do it.....

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Crystal has the better storyline and ik some of the lines by heart I NEVER LOOK AT THE STORY ANYWAYS!
    Would you rather own a dialga or palkia in real life? (Time or space?)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Dialga. Time is much more useful than space.

Would you rather get into a boxing match with a Hitmonchan or have to sleep with a Qwilfish as a pillow for a month?

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • Liepard

Would you rather REALLY be on rayquaza's back when he fights deoxys, or be a snorlax?

Back