• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • Rayquaza. The Suit made by Aqua/Magma protects you ingame so why not real life. XD

Would you rather have a team with a shared weakness(ie all water/flying or all grass/bug/ice etc) or one without Fly, Surf and Strength?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Water mono. Some of them learn Ice type moves.

Would you rather use a team filled with only baby pokemon but they're all level 100, or a single Blastoise that's only level 85?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Blastoise at Level 85, <3 Blastoise~

Would you rather have your favorite ships become canon in game/anime/manga, or be able to create your own Pokemon line that GF actually uses in Gen VII?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    TwitchPlaysPokemon the theme song made me laugh

would you want to live in the world from main game or mystery dungeon

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • I don't know Unova so this is Kanto.

Would you rather cheat to get Master Ballz or Rare candiez

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Maylene cuz she's annoying.

Would you rather eat Swirlix or Vanillite?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • woah there this is getting out of hand Vanillite, it can use Frost Breath and refreeze itself for more ice cream. 'w'

Would you rather be a team leader in mystery dungeon or a ranger in, well , rangers.

Years
  • I'll take the 4 different weaknesses. That seems to be the average for a lot of Pokemon nowadays anyway! And 4x weakness to a single type is just ugh.

Would you rather never be able to use your favorite Pokemon again, or be forced to use only one Pokemon on your team?

Back