• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you sell your firstborn?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    GreyVirgo said:
    Why would I?
    I would never abandon a poor child.
    What will they do with it?

If it would be a billion.... agreed...

This post is perfect evidence that everybody's morals are for sale if the price is high enough :P

Everlark said:
    HELL NO. I ain't about to SELL this THING that has been GROWING IN ME for nine months and ruining my body like UM NO I worked too hard baking this lil loaf of bread in my oven. You can go buy some other kid.

But see, this would be rewarding your hard work. Pregnancy is very hard, why not turn a profit from it? If you keep the child it's actually a drain on your funds; there's no benefit for all you put in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No way! I'm not a parent, but there is no way in hell that I would give up a child of my own for all of the money in the world. I couldn't live with the regret; that would probably be the worst decision of my life.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Well considering that I will never have to give birth nor will my future partner, I couldn't give the child away, lmao.

But if I was female and I gave birth, selling it would depend on my current situation, like if it was forced or if I wasn't ready and it was an accident, then I would, because I'd want it to have a much better life.

So yeah, if I was a girl, I would if I wasn't ready.

Back