• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wreck-It-Ralph

Starway

Artist and Gamer
Years
  • So is anyone else totally excited on seeing this movie or am I the only one? So many cameos my brain can't take all the awesome cameos at once, so any thoughts so far as to what you guys have seen?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm also excited for this movie to come out. I think I'm mainly interested in it because of how nostalgic some of these characters are. Like Bowser, those little monsters from the Pacman game, and even Q-bert! I think this is a movie I would totally see on release day. :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm going to check this movie out when it comes to RedBox, so it'll be a while! But the only reason this movie interest me is Bowser, even if he has a short appearance x)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The amount of cameos, is so damn high, it's perfectly acceptable.
    Me and my girlfriend wanna see it (Romantic).
    But seriously I think this'll be one disney film I'll love!

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Ah, yes. I am planning on seeing this movie in theaters. I've enjoyed the previous Disney animated movies and I'll enjoy this one as well.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • I know a ton of people are just seeing it for the cameos, that's part of my reasoning but also for the story, seriously love how the characters look so far. :>

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm actually not that bothered about the cameos. That's all they are - cameos - so they're probably not going to be in many scenes, if any outside the ones shown in the trailer. Having said that, I am still very excited for the film, based on advance word from people who have already seen it. Press-type people, and the like. Reaction has been really positive, so I'm definitely going to check it out at some point when it hits cinemas. Also, I don't have any huge expectations for it, so if it's great then that's wonderful, and if it's not, then it's no big deal.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I really want to see it and not just because of the cameos. It's the fact it's a Disney movie about video games that caught my attention. The cameos just make it better. Plus, Owl City, one of my favorite artists, made a song for it. I've been replaying it alot lately. All the reasons above makes me really want to see this movie.

Years
  • I'm very excited for this! Definitely going to see it the Friday it comes out here. <3 The main characters all looked pretty fun going by the trailer, like most Disney movies. The cameos are nice too, but I don't expect to see any of those characters for over five-ten minutes. Am more excited for the interactions between characters and humor~

Years
  • I think I may watch this one actually, not at the movies because im broke at the moment, but on Netflix when it comes out. I want to see the characters. I saw Bowser!

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I wanna see it, I mean Bowser, Mr. Bison, Ryu, Sonic, Dr. Robotnik, and several other video game characters having a cameo in this one movie is pretty awesome in my opinion.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I did want to check it out. But now not so much. Apparently just the first act is palatable if you're going for video game cameos. After that it all gets really kiddie.

Shame. Could have been like the Roger Rabbit of games. Just needs murder and sexual innuendos. Not candy canes and gumdrops.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I did want to check it out. But now not so much. Apparently just the first act is palatable if you're going for video game cameos. After that it all gets really kiddie.
    See, I've heard the opposite. Not that the rest of the film is full of video game characters, but that the film becomes really emotionally resonant as it goes along, in the vein of WALL-E, The Incredibles and other top-tier Pixar. My somewhat muted enthusiasm for it beforehand has now completely reversed. Now it's the film I'm most excited for coming out, which I wouldn't have thought at the beginning of the year.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • I'll most likely see it, not only because of the video game characters, but because I'm a Disney fan, and I always wanted to see Disney do a story like this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    I am very excited to watch Wreck-It-Ralph movie. I love to watch animated movies. I have watched the trailer of this movie. Its awesome. This movie is now released and i am going to watch it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • See, I've heard the opposite. Not that the rest of the film is full of video game characters, but that the film becomes really emotionally resonant as it goes along, in the vein of WALL-E, The Incredibles and other top-tier Pixar. My somewhat muted enthusiasm for it beforehand has now completely reversed. Now it's the film I'm most excited for coming out, which I wouldn't have thought at the beginning of the year.
    Well... do watch it and let me know XD

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I did want to check it out. But now not so much. Apparently just the first act is palatable if you're going for video game cameos. After that it all gets really kiddie.

Shame. Could have been like the Roger Rabbit of games. Just needs murder and sexual innuendos. Not candy canes and gumdrops.

In all fairness, the poitn of the movie I believe you mean, is in a ''children's girl game'' where everything IS candy canes and gumdrops.

Back