• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWIII (world war 3) is it going to happen and if it deos when sorry im very scaraed

do u think that thier will be an WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
WWIII.....

I dought it. Its not something you should put much thought into.

Years
There will be no WWIII. Globalization, interconnected markets, etc. ensure that any war big enough to be called a World War would hurt anyone involved. We'll just have small wars (like in Georgia), repressive governments (like in Burma), and lawless states (like Somalia) to parcel out the death and suffering.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm standing firm on no, it isn't going to happen. America can be a stubborn country at times, but we know not to cross the line.

Exactly. The countries involved in World War One and Two have learned from their mistakes. After all, if we have a World War Three, it'll be fought with nuclear missiles, and no one wants that because it means World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
WWIII will start when the UN decides to not tolerate N. Korea's crap and decide to napalm the country to teach Dear Leader a lesson.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I do believe that WWIII will happen, and 2012 would be when I think it will commence, because something is supposed to happen in 2012, i'm sure most know that. And nowadays there are loads of nuclear weapons, especially Russia and America, and at the moment Russia kind of hate America, so a War between the two of them would mean WWIII, and I wouldn't be surprised if China were to join in, because they are comunist and would probably want to get all the power they can.
Well, thats really all I have to say about it at the moment.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
"We do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but we do know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Which means, who cares about WWIII, we are all gonna die if it happens so someone execute Bin Laden already.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
WWIII, eh? I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

The prerequisite for a World War is that the first offending countries have lots of allies... Let's look at WWI: You had Austria and Serbia as the original offenders, and when Serbia got in trouble, its allies jumped in. When Austria saw it was outnumbered, its allies jumped in. This continued until the entire world was at war (except for Switzerland, those guys don't do anything).

Again, in WWII, replace Austria and Serbia with Germany and Poland.

While Korea may need to be squashed sometime soon, it doesn't have [many] supporters and allies, and you need many supporters and allies to truly have a world war.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Hopefully not anytime soon... and who ever starts it should go to this website, eh? >LINK< (Be sure the sound is on)

Anyway on topic... though WW3 is most likely a inevitable thing. But it won't happen any time soon... i hope

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
It's pretty clear that there'll be no "World War III". If a conflict rises between any of the major superpowers; there won't be much "world" left to wage war over~

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I do believe that WWIII will happen, and 2012 would be when I think it will commence, because something is supposed to happen in 2012, i'm sure most know that. And nowadays there are loads of nuclear weapons, especially Russia and America, and at the moment Russia kind of hate America, so a War between the two of them would mean WWIII, and I wouldn't be surprised if China were to join in, because they are comunist and would probably want to get all the power they can.
Well, thats really all I have to say about it at the moment.
2012 will be the end of the world guys..you all know that something gonna happen on 2012,and it is when life as we knew ceased to exist..all the signs were clear,on 2012,the movies that will be screen is all about end of the world,go and check if you don't believe,and this is what i get....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_grBBl3Zsk&feature=related

You all gotta be scared of this...

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010

2012 will be the end of the world guys..you all know that something gonna happen on 2012,and it is when life as we knew ceased to exist..all the signs were clear,on 2012,the movies that will be screen is all about end of the world,go and check if you don't believe,and this is what i get....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_grBBl3Zsk&feature=related

You all gotta be scared of this...
Oh right! So when my 2009 calender ends; that's the end of the world, right? Because I wouldn't just use a new calendar for the next period of time like the Mayans planned to? 2012 prophecy is luzly.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
lol, how do I happen to start up the topic of 2012.
I know nothing happened at lots of the other times, but I really do believe something has to happen in 2012, when I think about 2012, I think of the side of Jesus coming and all that, it kind of goes into detail. xD
And the 2012 thing, another reason why I believe it is because it's even in the Bible.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
No, it's not in the bible. It's a silly myth referenced by the end of the Mayan Calender. Like I said, if I thought the world would end when my calender ended; I'd be afraid every New Years :P

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
"We do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but we do know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Hey, didn't Albert Einstein say that? I never really understood that quote.

If there was a World War 3, I really wouldn't be surprised. Humans fight over the craziest things-it'd just be a matter of time.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Erm yes it is, and here what I mean: Click the spoiler.

Spoiler:

And thats a site completely about 2012.

And why do think it's silly, oh yeah, and the Mayan Calender is another reference, and why would it be put there if it's wrong?

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
So because someone put a quote from the bible (that doesn't reference year at ALL) on a fansite about fanatics who think the world will end in 2012...that means the bible supports the fantasy? wut? haha.
It's not "put in the mayan calender". Did you do ANY research? It just happens to be the day the Mayan Longcount Calender *ends*. The same as OUR Calenders end on December 31st. THEY don't think it's the end of the world; they never did. It's just the date they mark the end of one age (like we mark the end of a year) and the ushering in of a new one. Again, did you read up on this at ALL?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Offtopic

Since when was Wikipedia a reliable source?
Offtopic:
Sorry, you say something? Also, note that while Wikipedia had 4 errors for every 3 Britannica had, Wikipedia entries were 2.6 times longer, and thus the total error rate was actually far less for Wikipedia.

Also, the Wikipedia article doesn't make an argument one way or the other. It's not "proof" of anything, except that there are theories on how stuff will happen (which is obvious).

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Offtopic:
Sorry, you say something? Also, note that while Wikipedia had 4 errors for every 3 Britannica had, Wikipedia entries were 2.6 times longer, and thus the total error rate was actually far less for Wikipedia.

Also, the Wikipedia article doesn't make an argument one way or the other. It's not "proof" of anything, except that there are theories on how stuff will happen (which is obvious).
Doesn't change the fact that Academia doesn't recognize it as a valid source. In-fact; at many Universities if you quote Wikipedia as a source? You fail the entire unit.

Back