• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-aviar. X-aveon's sis.

X-aviar

X-aviar; X-aveon's Sister
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Hi. I'm new here. So if ya wanna be my friend.... just add me.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, X-aviar! You have a sibling here? That's pretty neat. :3 Don't know who it is though. I wish I had someone I knew in real life that went to PC.. darn! xD Consider yourself lucky; at least you got someone to show you around and how stuff works here when you are all new and all. ;3

Also, I'd be glad to be your friend! It's always nice meeting new peeps here. You can never have too many friends. :)

I am sure you will have lots of fun here, X. There are tons of nice, outgoing peeps and plenty of things to do. ;3

Have a great stay!

-Neko

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • So... Your name is, like, Xavier? But with a - thing?
    that's pretty shizzle if you ask me ^^;;

Anyway, welcomes and the like, to our own Pokecommunity!
    Have fun posting and, oh glory be, making friends!

-Roy

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Welcome X-aviar, to PC!

Nice to meet you ^w^ And sure, I'd love to be your friend! As Neko said, you can never have too many friends!

Check out all the boards, they're all really interesting and you'll meet a load of amazing people!
    You could also check out the FAQ and the Community Rules. They'll get you out of some trouble and they're a good read :3

Have a lot of fun and have an enjoyable stay!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I hope you have a fun time here posting and making lots of friends. Read the Rules and FAQ's if you wanna avoid any trouble with Mods, Admin and other members. But I bet you already knew that... =P

X-aviar

X-aviar; X-aveon's Sister
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I hope you have a fun time here posting and making lots of friends. Read the Rules and FAQ's if you wanna avoid any trouble with Mods, Admin and other members. But I bet you already knew that... =P
    actually i didnt know that thnx ttyl (talk to you later)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Sup X?

I am sure reading the Rules/FAQ is being done or has been done xD so i will just get right down to it xD

Welcome to PC i am sure that you will make lots of great friends that will add you, and also don't forget if you don't get added...go and add them xD ( wouldn't hurt would it? )

Anyway welcome to PC X xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, all the other members of the "welcoming commitee" have already posted here...
    (Hide feels bad for being away from his computer yesterday. ;.;)

Anyway!
    Welcome to the forums, X-aviar.
    By now I'm sure that you have already found your way around here pretty well. So, I don't really think giving you hyperlinks to areas that might interest you would be a worth-while endeavor.

Plus, you already have someone to show you the ropes!
    (I wish I would have had a sibling to do that for me. :/)

I'm sure everybody in this thread is willing to be your friend, X-aviar.
    (However, you are able to send friend requests too, 'ya know.)

Well, that's about all I have for you. I do hope you stay with us for quite a while.
    Enjoy the forums!

Back