• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

HagDawg

Fire Breeder
Years
  • Hi, my name's Marcus. New to this community and looking to make some new friends! I'm usually breeding pokemon throughout the day if I have nothing else to do. If you need another friend to add on to your safari hit me up. I'm always looking forward to meeting new people.

FC: 3325-2792-3865

Thanks!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • my Fc is in my sig, My safari is Water with Gyarados, Octillery and Frogadier. I'll add back anyone who adds me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    My friendcode: 1779 - 1383 - 5941

Please send me your friendcode to so i can add you to!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Looking for clefairy friend safari ~~
    my friend safari is ninetales,magmar, slugma
    Fc :3282-3713-1464

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hey all! I am wanting to collect all the Safari Pokemon. To that end, I have compiled a list of every Pokemon I need. My friend code is as follows:

5258-0517-0105

It is a Steel-type Safari with Ferroseed, Metang, and Excadrill.

Here is the list:

Normal - Dunsparce, Lillipup, Audino, Smeargle

Bug - Butterfree, Paras, Ledyba, Beautifly, Volbeat, Illumise, Heracross, Venomoth, Vivillon

Dark - Sableye, Inkay

Dragon - Fraxure, Dragonair, Noibat, Sliggoo

Electric - Electrode, Stunfisk, Galvantula

Fairy - Togepi, Snubbull, Kirlia, Jigglypuff, Mawile, Floette

Fighting, Meditite, Mankey, Mienfoo, Machoke, Throh, Sawk, Pancham, Tyrogue, Breloom, Hariyama, Riolu

Fire - Ponyta, Magmar, Larvesta, Slugma, Braixen

Flying - Doduo, Farfetch'd, Spearow, Tranquill, Hoothoot, Swanna, Rufflet, Fletchinder, Hawlucha

Ghost - Shuppet, Dusclops

Grass - Tangela, Pansage, Petilil, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Ground - Sandshrew, Wooper, Trapinch, Phanpy, Camerupt, Nincada, Dugtrio, Marowak, Gastrodon, Diggersby, Palpitoad

Ice - Delibird, Snorunt, Bergmite, Lapras, Cloyster

Poison - Cascoon, Kakuna, Seviper, Venomoth, Ariados, Swalot, Muk, Toxicroak, Drapion

Psychic - Drowzee, Grumpig, Munna, Espurr, Gothorita, Xatu

Rock - Dwebble, Nosepass, Boldore, Onix, Magcargo, Corsola, Pupitar, Barbaracle, Shuckle, Rhydon

Steel - Bronzong

Water - Octillery, Krabby, Floatzel, Azumarill

If you have any of these mons in your Safari, shoot me a PM. Please only do so if you have any of them. I will not take any exchange requests from people who don't have these Pokemon. I apologize if it sounds a little elitist, but I just really want to collect all the Safari Pokemon.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • IGN: Eleck7.
    Mii Name: Cool guy.
    FC: 3582 – 9295 – 4013
    Friend Safari: Dragon with Fraxure, Druddigon and Dragonair.
    PM or VM me with information so I can add you back.

Last edited:

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • Hello people!

I want more peeps to add into my Friend Safari paradise. :)

My 3DS FC is: 5069-4599-1435

FS is Fighting, and I have: Meditite, Pancham and Breloom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I am trying to update my friend safari. Please add me. I dont know what pokemon I have but I want to find out. Please add me 3540-0631-5648

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    Looking for people to add into my FC please message after adding me so that I can add you back!

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
    Years
  • *sigh* I'll repost this I guess.

This guy has a Ditto safari, and I know he was looking for people to add. Just sign up for Marriland if you haven't and send him a message.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey guys I have a lot of spaces left here is my friend code 3282-3588-5932 pm me if u add me I'll add anyone but I would really love to have friends with Fire or Electric Safari with Luxio or Charmeleon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Hello *waves*

New to this forum, my friend code is 2466 - 3197 - 6161. PM me when you add me and I'll add you back. :)

Liz

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    My code is 2981 6983 4362

I would like to know what kind of Safari I have, and what resides in it. I would be willing to return the favor. Please pm me your codes. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back