• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacHoney

MacHoney
Years
  • Hi guys,

My friend code is 1950-9343-5293. I really want to battle others and start out on Friend Safari (unsure as to what type mine is yet). Please add me. Thanks. :)

Years
  • Hey, not sure what my Friend Safari is, so if someone could tell me, I'd greatly appreciate it :) Code is 0877-1769-9795, PM me before you add me. Thanks!

Kyocera

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
    Years
  • Hey guys looking for some friends that can help me make some trades! My current want for trade is I have level 10 Charmander and Celebii trading them for Larvitar Egg, Skorupi Egg, Lapras Egg with Shell Armor Ability and Fletchinder Egg with Gale Force Hidden Ability!

If your interested in this or just want to add me and be friends then PM me your friend code and let's get it done so I can continue building my team! :)

My Friend Code: 1220 - 7912 - 1584

Thanks!
    Kyocera

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Jump bumping my friend code - ideally looking for a chancey safari. Have access to a ditto safari

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • Reposting my friend codes. See sig for information.

Still accepting anyone on my 2DS (Y version) I haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, so only 2 Pokemon available at this time.

Looking for Dark, Grass & Fairy type safaris on my 3DS (X version)

Trainer_Deadpool

Can I touch yer chimichanga?
    Years
  • Reposting my friend codes. See sig for information.

Still accepting anyone on my 2DS (Y version) I haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, so only 2 Pokemon available at this time.

Looking for Dark, Grass & Fairy type safaris on my 3DS (X version)

I have a dark safari with sandile, nuzleaf and liepard. My FC is 0662 4390 5960, add me if you want ^W^

Years
  • Hello! I have a Rock safari but not sure of the pokemon I have in it...I'm looking for a Ditto safari. msg me with your fc if you have this safari :D

ANBURob

ANBURob
    Years
  • Hey I'm looking for people to battle with. I do lots of multi-battles so if you want in on some fun matches, add me. Make sure to message me your friend code so I can add you as well.

Looking for anyone who might have a frisk ability sentret or furret! I really want one because furret is my favorite pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I'm looking for Ivysaur and Dragonair friend safaris. If this is you then please add me and let me know so I can add you! I will appreciate it very much. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hey guys! I'm looking for someone who has a friend safari with ditto in it! Please PM me if you do so we can exchange friend codes. Mine is: deathstar: 2750-1602-7900
    I have a poison type friend safari with venomoth, whirlipede, and seviper

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back