• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I've got absolutely no friends who own a 3DS, so my friend list is quite empty. Do send me a message if you add me so I can add you too.
    FC: 5258-0637-2353
    I found out my friend safari is Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne and Sableye

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Character Name: Mel
    3DS Friend Code: 366887733034

message me with your FC so i can add you back :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    New to Pokemon new gens, need online friends

Hey, original gen 1 player here! Im new to the new gens and want people to add me. Just beat the Elite 4 and started researching breeding. Really looking for a Ditto friend safari. I dont know my own zone since my 2 irl firends i added havent gone on yet.

anyways, add me!
    0705-4083-3253

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys, it has been a very long time since I last posted here and don't even know if mine is still here. I am looking for more friends and have plenty of room.

I do not remember exactly what I have, I think it was Psy Types and the only pokemon I think I had, that I remember, is Espurr.

Character Name: Daliden
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-4942-3229

PM me with your FC so I can add you.

Years
  • Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me expand my Friend Safari, primarily looking for a Ditto and Eevee safari. My safari is Bug type but cant remember which pokemon.

PM me with your FC if you can help

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Hiya, I was looking for Fairy/water (particulary need staryu)/ghost type safari's but I'm fine with pretty much any.

I have a chansey safari myself.

My fc is: 4914-3429-3309

PM me and I'll be glad to add you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    Hello, I am kinda new to this whole thing, I don't know what my pokemon Safari is either. If someone would be so kind to tell me I'd be so grateful. Thanks!

FC: 0318-8118-43-18

Amical

Heartwarming
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Hello~
    ^^
    Would anyone happen to have a Friend Safari with Sableye? If so, I'd very much appreciate it if we could exchange FCs!
    My information is in my signature~
    :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    I've just unlocked Friend Safari and I'm looking for people to add! I don't know what Pokemon I have in mine yet. My code is 2380-4088-4350. Please send a private message if you want to add me :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    OOPS!
    how embarrassing, I put the wrong code! Mine is actually:

2380 4088 4530 !!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Still looking for more Friend Safari's, have plenty of space.

Mines a Chansey safari (not sure what the other two are, but they'll be comparatively useless anyway).

4914-3429-3309

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • Safari friends!

Don't know If I my put this post here But annyhow!
    Hi! I'm still pretty New to this, I need some friends to get more safari's!
    I'm not sure yet wich pokemon I have in my safari so sorry!
    Hope you guy's will help me to figure out what my safari pokemon's are!
    Fc: 1891 - 2073-5876.
    Let me know when u have added me!

SaintBahamut

Lazorgator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Finally unlocked the safari so, please can somebody check what pokes do i have?
    FC: 3840-6771-4977 Name:Bahamut
    Thanks

Years
  • Hey chickys, I don't know what Safari I have but I am looking for some new friends for Safari so please add me :D I dont mind what Safari you have, and could one of you amazing people who add me let me know what Safari I have pretty please?
    xx

Years
  • Looking for more safaris. also if you need someone to check your safari i would be happy to help out. PM so i can add you back. My FC and mons are in my sig. thx

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    My FC is 2809-9233-6897
    My Pokemon, idk. I'll be happy to add anybody back, just shoot me a pm (I'll try to check daily!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back