• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennybells

Eeveeveeveevee
Years
  • Age 32
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
My code is 4184-3262-8011. I have a psychic safari with Abra, Espurr, and Xatu. Just PM me first!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Looking for more people to battle with and trade. if you ever need a specific pokemon. I mostly like to Double Battle but msg me if you want to add. my fc in the sig

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Bumping my FC. Looking for Fairy safaris but will add anyone! Please PM me if you add me. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Looking for some Friend Safari friends. Mine is Fire. My code is 3179-6906-7043. PM me with some codes!!!

DahlilaWood

The loveable trainer
Years
Hey everybody! I am seeking friend safari's with Nuzleaf, and Mankey in them. If anybody happens to have those safari's, PLEASE send me a private message! I'd love to add you. My friend safari contains some Ghost Type Pokemon. I'm always online, so you'll be able to obtain all three Pokemon from my safari any time you'd like. As a side note, I'm also seeking Misdreavous from Pokemon White which can be transfered to Pokemon X and Y. I'd love to trade for it. I'm also willing to trade for a Female Kabuto. If anyone has those pokemon for trade, let me know. I can't trade legendaries or shinies considering I have little to none, but I can trade you desired natures of different species of Pokemon. I can even attempt to train some stats for you if you'd like. My friend code is listed in my signature, but I will also lend it to you here:
4527-8903-9546.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Looking for some new friends now that I finally have another 3ds to call my own! :)

Please PM me when you add me. I'll update my signature when I know what my Safari is.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years
If anyone is interested on finding out what pokemon you have in your safari, be sure to PM me, im always online on the evenings, id be happy to help! FC is in my signature.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
My FC is 3668-8832-8878.
I am currently looking for Psychic Friend Safaris, Electric(with Electrode), Fairy(Spritzee and/or Swirlix especially), Dark(Nuzleaf), and Steel. I am totally willing to trade, but I would love friend safaris with those types/Pokémon. Please PM/add me if you have these safaris.
My FS is Dragon with Gabite, Noibat and Druddigon, if anyone wants them.

Last edited:

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Need some friends! Just beat the E4 and want to go to friend safari! Also i have no clue what my type is so add me and tell me what my pokemon are please! My FC is:

Pokemon Y FC: 1263.7544.6559

PM me your FC and your pokemon in Friend Safari if you add me!

Styxx

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Friend code exchange

Im looking for a hidden ability evee so if you have a spare one in your PC or one in your friend Safari let me know, my friend code is 4382-2058-7677 so add me and post your FC if you have
Friend safari: nuzleaf, absol, sneasle
PM me your friend code if you don't want to post it to the thread

Last edited:

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years
Im looking for a hidden ability evee so if you have a spare one in your PC or one in your friend Safari let me know, my friend code is 4382-2058-7677 so add me and post your FC if you have one. Thanks

And please let me know what pokemon are in my friend safari

Hey i have a spare hidden ability eevee, problem is i cant get online right now would have to wait until 7:00 pm Central Time.

If by that time you don't have a hidden ability eevee be sure to send me a PM. Also id be more than happy to tell you what friend safari you have.

(By the way you should use the trade center or the friend code safari thread)

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
I'm trying to get a hidden ability eevee so if you have on in your friend safari please PM me. My friend code is 4382-2058-7677

Ody

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
FC: 4957-4261-0666
Rock-Type

Anyone can add me, PM so i can add you back!

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Hi!

I got fairy safari!

Would love your safaris of any types!

My FC: 1263.7544.6559

Add me then PM me your FC for add!

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Id really like any safari's that have pokemon with hidden abilities and ditto safaris (of course)

but ill add anyone, and if you need someone to tell you what you have ill do that too.

my safari is in my sig if you're curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back