• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    Hi everybody! I just got my 3DS on Christmas so I have a LOT of free space to add people! My Friend Safari is in my sig, I would love to exchange Friend Codes and play with you all! Just leave me a message with your FC letting me know that you added me and I'll add you back asap c:

Last edited:
    Years
  • My friend code is 2079-6917-3368 !
    My safari is Electric with Pikachu, Emolga, and Zebstrika.

I am looking for a safari with sneasel in it. =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Got a new Safari on a new 3DS!

5258-0517-0105
    Type - Steel
    Pokemon - Ferroseed, Metang, Excadrill

Message me first! Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Still haven't found a ditto safari. :(

I have a fire type safari with ponyta, larvesta and braixen. FC: 3325-2817-7970 PM if you add me!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Hi , I'm looking for Shelgon , Sawk , Skarmory and Ditto Safari . If you have one of those or if you looking for ice type pokemon please add me . my FC on the signature . PM me if you added me

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    add me rock friend safari FC 1220-7568-4642 Pm if you added me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I understand Ditto safari's are in high demand, but if you have one, hit me up!

Also looking for some dragon safari's. Preferably one with Shelgon

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Hey I need someone to check what type my safari is and what pokemon are in it. My fc is 4441-9938-1500 add me!
    [EDIT] found it out thank you all. mine is grass with Sunkern, Swadloon and Quilladin

Last edited:

blayzin-it

ashes to ashes
    Years
  • FC is in sig, I have Slugma and Pansear, its nothing great but I haven't beaten E4
    Looking for anyone who has possibly gen IV/V pokemans, hit me up

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    good day... anybody has a normal safari with ditto? i really need one for breeding... please add me Y_Y

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    anyone add me fc: 0834-1669-0103 not sure what pokemon i have

fc: 0834-1669-0103 not sure what pokemon i have

Last edited:

PepeVonDoom

Playing Pokemon X
    Years
  • Just looking to expand my friend's list and explore other people's safaris. Feel free to add me, my code is: 3952-7870-1086. Send me a PM just so I know you added me and I can add you back. I have Fire type in my safari with Pansear, Slugma, and Ninetails :)

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Looking for good water safari. Actually, I have plenty of space, so I'd really like to add some other safaris. Friend Code in signature!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    still looking for ditto friend safari...add me please... I have pupitar in my safari...if you add (only if ditto) me I'll give you also a shiny pansear ...thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back