• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • I caught a shiny machoke and espurr within minutes so I guess the rate is higher. Hundreds of others also reported this so it can't be each and everyone of them being lucky.

I've never once got any in Friend Safari, most of mine seem to come from the reflection cave when derping around in there. unfortunately it's mostly shiny mime jr. and Mr Mime. so i just run away or kill them, because shiny or not, they don't deserve the chance to creep on some little kids.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So, serebii has confirmed that Diancie is the number 719 PKMN in the National Dex, since it'll also star in the upcoming movie.

I'm just waiting for a discussion thread to pop-up, but eh~

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • So, serebii has confirmed that Diancie is the number 719 PKMN in the National Dex, since it'll also star in the upcoming movie.

I'm just waiting for a discussion thread to pop-up, but eh~

That is cool news. why dont you start a post?

Pokémon #719 is revealed. As previously known due to leaks, this Pokémon is called Diancie. It is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon and it stars in the movie now titled Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie (破壊の繭とディアンシー).

X/Y Quick Q&A (Read First Post)

I guess it's safe to say, the Diance event in X&Y may take place during the movie's release in your respective region of the world, just like previous Movie event Legendaries.

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • Can someone answer this?

Would you be able to transfer all your pokemon into the bank, then start a new game, do I still be able to access those Pokémon or will they also be wiped?

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • Does depositing pokemon with HM moves in pokebank allowed? I search and see that Nintendo has lifted the restriction but I want to confirm it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Does depositing pokemon with HM moves in pokebank allowed? I search and see that Nintendo has lifted the restriction but I want to confirm it.

I saw a post on this thread confirming that you can. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    on the 3ds the game save to the game or your sd card. i was wondering if i could play my sons y on my 3ds and it not affect his game

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • on the 3ds the game save to the game or your sd card. i was wondering if i could play my sons y on my 3ds and it not affect his game

Its saved to the cart

Otherwise you could just copy the SD card, trade (or bank) all your pokes, format SD and put data back on from PC and have 2x everything you had before!

I have 2 copies of Y and when I switch between it's different saved file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back