• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think you have to wait till they go away. Progress a bit further into the story, then come back.

I've finished the game, I think >_> lol what else do I have to do? I got all the badges, beat the E4 and the champion. Do I have to fill my Pokedex so the girl will appear or should I do all the Looker missions?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I've finished the game, I think >_> lol what else do I have to do? I got all the badges, beat the E4 and the champion. Do I have to fill my Pokedex so the girl will appear or should I do all the Looker missions?

That's weird I had her appear the first time I went to Lumoise City.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I know! :( I think it's because I didn't see her before I downloaded the update. If you have downloaded the update can you see her now?

I can't get her to reappear, maybe you can only see her once. I'm fairly certain I saw her in the building between the Gallete shop and Museum, I don't think there were any mamoswine paparazzi in there....:/

The Mamoswin people are in the building past that one and they're still there and the old lady is still blocking the elevator, I've completely cleared the game. So try the other building and see....

Outlier

As I said before, HP Fire isn't necessary, as Xerneas can already hit Steels with Focus Blast or Close Combat.

But here's a quote from the Smogon guide:

Hidden Power Fire is useful over Focus Blast to deal 60% minimum to 252/0 Aegislash while still OHKOing Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Skarmory at +2 if you can get rid of the rain.

I don't know which way to go. I just want the perfect Xerneas.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • is the battle spot broken??? EVERY TIME I TRY to battle I get the following error there is no competition you can currently participate in AND GOOGLE BROUGHT UP NOTHING FOR THAT ERROR MESSAGE AND YIELDED NO RESULTS WHEN SEARCHED WITH QUOTES!!!!!

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • is the battle spot broken??? EVERY TIME I TRY to battle I get the following error there is no competition you can currently participate in AND GOOGLE BROUGHT UP NOTHING FOR THAT ERROR MESSAGE AND YIELDED NO RESULTS WHEN SEARCHED WITH QUOTES!!!!!

Dude. Chilaks.
    your obviously clicking the wrong button.
    I'm at work right now so I can't give you direct info but there should be another button then the one you clicked at the Battle Spot menu.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • there is ONLY competition and random match up, NOTHING ELSE!!! I just want to compete!!! I don't want anything random!!!

there is no competitions happening right now so that's why it says "there is no competition you can currently participate"
    Right now you can only battle with random match up in Battle Spot.
    It's a bit Like wonder trade. wonder trade is a Random trade and Battle Spot is a random battle.
    If you don't want a random match up, go battle people you find on the PSS Menu.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Sorry I can't answer the previous question, I have one of my own...

HEALP! I spend all of my money on Pokeballs and potions that I have no money left to buy cool clothes! Any advice to help balance my budget?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years

HEALP! I spend all of my money on Pokeballs and potions that I have no money left to buy cool clothes! Any advice to help balance my budget?

Amulet Coin + Prize Money O-Power + E4 = $$$ or you can use the Chateau if you're not to the E4 yet. Also a few tips, there's a little girl in the PokeBall shop that gives you a few balls each day so hit her up secondly buying Lumoise City clothes is going to be expensive so just grind them pokedollars.

@Justinrpg - This happens a lot well at least to me, just wait and keep trying every now and again.

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years

You probably wont need to buy...well, I ton of potions unless you're doing some kind of challenge. But first, define ton.
    Battle trainers and sell valuables is a way to make money (these valuables being pearls and nuggets, for example). Don't spend so much on Pokeballs and potions (well, unless you're trying to capture every Pokemon in the game, don't buy a lot of Pokeballs). Eventually the potions probably wont be efficient for healing your party.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I figured out the game sync thing but I keep getting "server busy" error when accessing or saving or anything that requires it!!! what's wrong???

Wait some time, a lot of people use Global Link, so it's gonna have that error a lot. Try again in an hour.

I have a question about breeding.

If you breed a Ditto in a Poke Ball with for example, a female Bunnelby in a Great Ball, will the baby Bunnelby be in a Poke Ball or a Great Ball?

Last edited:

Outlier

But here's a quote from the Smogon guide:

Hidden Power Fire is useful over Focus Blast to deal 60% minimum to 252/0 Aegislash while still OHKOing Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Skarmory at +2 if you can get rid of the rain.

Bump! come on guys you can do better.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • But here's a quote from the Smogon guide:

Xerneas can't handle everything, you know. Thunderbolt already does a number on Blade Forme Aegislash. If Xerneas lacks HP Fire, then you can leave dealing with Aegislash to your other team members.

Reactions: Nah
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back