• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Claiming Torchic more than once?

I started the game without thinking and picked Fennekin, then got my Torchic. I've now realised it probably would've been wiser to pick one of the other starters and was wondering, if I start again, will I able to claim another Torchic?

If not; would anyone be willing to online trade my Torchic and hold on to it while I re-start the game and get to where I can trade again?

Years
Is anyone able to access route 20 yet? I have an Eevee who I want to evolve into Leafeon but I can't get to the Moss Rock until post the 8th gym. Anyone willing to help a fellow trainer out :)

You should be able to get there because that's where the 8 gym leader is! Just get in and you will find the the moss rock Right in front of you

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
You should be able to get there because that's where the 8 gym leader is! Just get in and you will find the the moss rock Right in front of you

The problem is that I'm only at the 1st gym right now so I can't access the route right now and I want to evolve my Eevee into Leafeon already.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
Yeah, probably not, but I'm not sure. But meh, why worry? So you have two fire types, just remember to catch more of the other types early on.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
Why can't I buy clothes to my character from Lumiose City?! :P I thought that I would first restore the electricity to there but still nothing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
I started the game without thinking and picked Fennekin, then got my Torchic. I've now realised it probably would've been wiser to pick one of the other starters and was wondering, if I start again, will I able to claim another Torchic?

If not; would anyone be willing to online trade my Torchic and hold on to it while I re-start the game and get to where I can trade again?

I have the same issue, maybe we could work together?

As I assume we cannot get him again.

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Can you get multiple mega stones?

I heard you can get the other Kanto starter mega stones post-game but for the version exclusive stones can you get 2?
So you can still trade one.

Years
The ever-elusive Dusk Stone!

Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone to evolve my Doublade?

Or is anyone willing to trade/give me one? :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back