• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Can you get multiple Mega Stones?
I heard you can buy the remaining Kanto starter stones, but for the version exclusive stones can you get 2 so you can trade 1?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Character name prob

With all previous Pokémon gen games I have used the same name of Dashton but in my X version it wont let me use it also I cant give my pokemon the nickname either I can have Dash but it doesn't like the "ton" on the end any idea y

thx

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have another question. Does anyone know if there's a trainer in-game who has a Swirlix and where he/she is? Thanks. :)

Also, could anyone help me evolve my Spritzee please? c:

Last edited:

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Question: If a friend has Black2/White2 for the 3DS, would they be able to trade pokemon to my X/Y Game?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone know if the mega charizard (pokemon x version) is physical based? also what movesets are the starters looking like right now? physical/sp based? finally does anyone know if you can purchase the starters if you pick the wrong nature later on?

many thanks in advance

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Question: If a friend has Black2/White2 for the 3DS, would they be able to trade pokemon to my X/Y Game?
You would need to wait until the 27th of December (25th in Japan) for the eshop Poke' bank to come out where for a yearly fee of $5ish you can transfer Pokemon from previous games to X and Y (this is only a one way transfer). However until the 1st of February 2014 you can have a 30 day trial to do all your transferring without having to own the game.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
You would need to wait until the 27th of December (25th in Japan) for the eshop Poke' bank to come out where for a yearly fee of $5ish you can transfer Pokemon from previous games to X and Y (this is only a one way transfer). However until the 1st of February 2014 you can have a 30 day trial to do all your transferring without having to own the game.

Thanks! Guess I have to wait for the darn pokebank lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
just a few questions before starting.

Does anyone know if the mega charizard (pokemon x version) is physical based or still sp? also what movesets are the starters looking like right now im torn between chespin (seems physical) and froakie (is water shiruken physical?)? finally does anyone know if you can purchase the kalos/kanto starters if you pick the wrong nature later on? same with the even pokemon

many thanks in advance

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Does anyone know if the mega charizard (pokemon x version) is physical based or still sp? also what movesets are the starters looking like right now im torn between chespin (seems physical) and froakie (is water shiruken physical?)? finally does anyone know if you can purchase the kalos/kanto starters if you pick the wrong nature later on? same with the even pokemon

many thanks in advance

I am not sure if you can get another Kanto Starter, but you can buy additional Mega Stones later on. However, you can catch a Ditto in the Mountain Area so you can breed them to get a new nature.

blue

gucci
Years
Anyone know how exactly to get Inkay, not sure if I'm being Lazy but I can't seem to find the patch of Grass on Route 8 where you catch them?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Anyone know how exactly to get Inkay, not sure if I'm being Lazy but I can't seem to find the patch of Grass on Route 8 where you catch them?

I find finding the exact Pokemon I want very tedious at time. Just keep at it, and know you'll find many more afterwards because Pokemon's evil that way. ;D

I can check my Pokedex just to be sure it's Route 8 if you want?

Edit: Yup, definitely Route 8.

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013

I found mine on the way to the town where you get the fossils.
In the grass patches.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Trading from White 2 to X?

Is it possible to trade a Pokemon from my White 2 to a friends X/Y? Because ive got all my Shinies on my White 2 and I want to transfer them to my friends copy
Please help

Years
Can someone explain EXACTLY how to get Sylveon, because all of the information on the internet is a bit vague and no one seems to be 100% certain. Thanks.

Reniko_Seika

He who plays the hacks
Years
It's called the Pokemon Bank and the Pokemon Transporter (or something like that). It's a 3DS app that you pay 5 bucks a year for that can hold 1000 Pokemon and you can send your Black/White/B2/W2 pokemon to it and then into X/Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back