• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos

Does anyone know if it is possible to find more then one of the birds or does it actually rely on the starter pokemon you used like entei, suicine, and raikuo do in fire red? if anyone has found more then one of them please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    It would seem so? Those who have managed to capture Articuno picked Chespin as their starter, whereas like for me I picked Froakie so only Moltres is appearing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    How do I enter that clothing shop in Luminose city? I need to be more stylish?

Supposedly you need to go into every building/store in Luminose and interact in some way (i,e. buy a meal, get a haircut) and after that they'll let you in.

I haven't tested this myself but it does seem apparent when the lady basically says "Go and try some of the other places in Luminose before returning here."

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    this game is turning into a massive let down, does anyone know if there are any other legendaries in the game besides the allocated X and Y zygarde and the 3 birds.. and mewtwo... if there isnt i may as well trade it back in now.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Does the EXP share give the exact amount of EXP to the party Pokemon as the fighting one receives? Does the EXP given to the party Pokemon take away from the amount the fighting one would have received?

The EXP share gives 100% to the fighting Pokemon and 50% to each team member.
    So lets play you battle a Pokemon that gives you 100EXP. Your active gets 100, everyone else in the party gets 50. SO basically you get a whole lote more EXP than without the EXP Share!

Reactions: Sun

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    How do I enter that clothing shop in Luminose city? I need to be more stylish?

I tried going in before and then after beating the Lumiose Gym leader, and after I won it let me in, not sure if that's the right trigger though.

Years
  • Poliwag location?

Could someone tell me where I can find wild poliwag? I'd like to start raising my beloved politoed before I get too far. I just got the mountain pokedex for progress.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Could someone tell me where I can find wild poliwag? I'd like to start raising my beloved politoed before I get too far. I just got the mountain pokedex for progress.
    Wild Poliwag can be found: Route 14, Route 15, Route 16, Route 19, Route 21, Pokémon Village (according to Serebii).

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
    Years
  • Earlier on in this thread, someone posted saying that you can buy the mega stones post-game. I was wanting to know that if you were to pick charmander, can you still buy his stone for the other game. (E.g. Charizardnite X for Pokemon Y)?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Earlier on in this thread, someone posted saying that you can buy the mega stones post-game. I was wanting to know that if you were to pick charmander, can you still buy his stone for the other game. (E.g. Charizardnite X for Pokemon Y)?

No buddy, that is exclusive for X version only. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    any y users find cloyster yet? I only have 4 elites left and still can't find them.

doraemonz

Beyond 9 ~*
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to find larvitar in pokemon y ? Or where the houndoom mega stone is? Ive beat the league but cant seem to find it anywhere on route 16....

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Could anybody explain how I get my Inkay to evolve? It's level 30 and I'm holding my console upside down.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Could anybody explain how I get my Inkay to evolve? It's level 30 and I'm holding my console upside down.

I had trouble with mine too, it didn't evolve at Level 30 when I held my 3DS upside down. Just level it up to level 31 but hold the 3DS upside down before the battle ends and then it should evolve.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I had trouble with mine too, it didn't evolve at Level 30 when I held my 3DS upside down. Just level it up to level 31 but hold the 3DS upside down before the battle ends and then it should evolve.

Ah thank you so much! I wasn't sure if I was meant to then, or when the battle ended or just hold in upside down while in the overworld or what haha.

Years
  • Has anyone managed to get into the Global Link yet? Whenever I try I get the message: "Your member information is currently being processed. Please come back later.
    If this message continues to appear after a few hours, please contact customer service."
    Edit: I haven't done Game Sync in-game yet, could that be why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back