• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emfg

Ohlong
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    You will have to keep fighting until you catch it.
    I accidentally knocked Xerneas off and she wanted me to catch her, again. And then the battle restarted after you interact with her again.
    So I guess it's the same for Yveltal.
    Like, during the storyline? So the legendary pokemon will "reset" itself and force a battle again? Damn, that sucks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Has anyone encountered Woobat or Swoobat yet? I am just wondering where I can find either or both of them. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Interesting little thing I noticed when capturing some Pokemon in the Friend Safari. I decided to do the ol' hold A/B combo when throwing a pokeball out and low in behold it captured the guy much quicker than normal. I noticed that before it hit the ground it shook in the air slightly before landing and rumbling only once more.

Is this a common thing now in the latest games? I remember it use to be rumor with the older ones.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • It happens within the storyline; But you can interact again after running out to get some balls, I assume, since I caught her the second time after fainting her the 1st. I always had the balls ready.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My Fennekin (my own original starter) has started gaining boosted EXP for no reason I can think of? Why would this be? I mean, I'm not complaining, but I'd like to know why. Thanks!
    Did you play with it in Pokemon-amie? Once your Pokemon reach a particular affection level, they start gaining boosted experience. I believe it's two hearts in the affection level.

is there a list of what pokemon are only avilable in black and only in white?
    Black/White version exclusives
    Black 2/White 2 version exclusives

Was this brownish-black, blue-eyed badger Pokemon confirmed as one of the existing Kalos Pokemon yet? If it hasn't, there may be a small chance that it could still be numerically situated after Zygarde in the Pokedex listing...?
    No one else has seen it in-game, so it's most likely fake. Given how Serebii, Smogon, and other websites don't have it listed, you can take that as confirmation that it's a fake.

Is there anything need to evolve Amaura into Aurorus?
    Level it up to level 39 at night.

Has anyone encountered Woobat or Swoobat yet? I am just wondering where I can find either or both of them. Thanks!
    In Reflection Cave, they're a Pokemon that swoops down from the ceiling to attack. Run around looking for shadows on the floor. When you step into them, a Woobat will attack you. They're also found in Glittering Cave.

Swoobat can not be found in the wild.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Whenever i am at the Amie i see an Orange Smiley on the bottom left of the touch screen which flashes.When i press it nothing happens.Why?
    That just means that the 3DS/2DS inner camera has seen your face. Your Pokemon will react to your face and might start playing the "making faces" mini-game.

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
    Years
  • Whenever i am at the Amie i see an Orange Smiley on the bottom left of the touch screen which flashes.When i press it nothing happens.Why?

That icon means that the 3DS's inner camera recognizes your face. clicking it does nothing, but if it stays on screen long enough, you will start to be given instructions to make different faces at your pokemon (winking, tilting your head, widening your eyes, making a kissy face, etc.) if you can get through these instructions it helps form a bond with your pokemon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    What level does Skrelp evolve? I thought it was lv 37 while knowing camoflauge but she hasn't evolved for me yet.

Years
  • There's mention of a special discount code for the Boutique in Lumious City, any idea where I might be able to get my hands on it?

Don't hold me to this, but my Fennekin started gaining boosted EXP after I stopped it from evolving, so I'm assuming Pokémon that are able to evolve, but are prevented from doing so gain more experience from battles. This stopped happening after Fennekin evolved.

Did you play with it in Pokemon-amie? Once your Pokemon reach a particular affection level, they start gaining boosted experience. I believe it's two hearts in the affection

Thanks guys. Both are plausible, I haven't evolved Fennekin yet (refuse to have the 2ns stage starter before I beat the 2nd gym) and I have used Pokemon-Amie with him so I'll see if it stops after I evolve him.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
    Years
  • Where do I go to evolve eevee into glaceon and leafeon, I'm not the most observant guy so might have walked right past the stones and not noticed it.

Also, how do I change my favorite pokemon on my pss profile, on both of my games it says it's my starter(which is definitely not true btw)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back