• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
Years
  • Is it safe to assume no one knows the answer to this Q?

"Are there EV-Enhancement held items in X/Y (i.e. Power Band)? And if so, where and how are they obtained? "

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
    Years
  • Also, is there a move tutor like that of which in Black/White 2? I'm talking about the one that trades teaching TM's for Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Shards. For example, would I have to use breeding to teach Rhydon 'Stealth Rock'?

Is the move Me First a good one? Or is kinda week because you could be attacking with the same type?

Never a fan of Me First. Never seen anyone use it in endgame PvP either so idk

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Also, is there a move tutor like that of which in Black/White 2? I'm talking about the one that trades teaching TM's for Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Shards. For example, would I have to use breeding to teach Rhydon 'Stealth Rock'?

Never a fan of Me First. Never seen anyone use it in endgame PvP either so idk

Normally you can only find those "deluxe move tutors" in remakes and sister games of the initial paired versions of each generation. The only tutors for XY are the elemental hyper beam, tri color pledges, move relearner, draco meteor.

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • Need help with the Legendary birds

I've only seen him like 2-3 times and everytime I fly to the next spot he moves before I can even try and find him. Is there an easier way to track them or tips to make it easier/painless?

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Pokemon GTS bug?

Right so whenever I go onto the GTS I get one of two things happen,

I either get "This pokemon has already been traded", which allows me to go back to the GTS and look, and the Pokemon is still sitting there, untraded or.

"An error has occured, please push the power button"

And it forces me to quit the game, it's making trading absolutely impossible.

Anybody know why?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I had that traded away issue today, but I wasn't forced to quit.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Where can I find eevee in X?

You can find 'em in Route 10 buddy.
    Or an NPC will give you, located on the 7th Gym city if memory serves.
    Takes patience though! Happy hunting! ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    About the Pokemon being there despite them being traded, I guess it takes a few more seconds for GTS to update. If you search again, I guarantee it'll be gone.

About the game forcing you to quit, it has happened to me numerous times. I have no idea why it happens, though. But, the trade does go through, so I don't care too much.

Years
  • where to catch huge power bunnelby?

where do you catch huge power bunnelby?

even though it has been confirmed I have not seen the actual location where you can obtain it any where, any one know where to catch it?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • About the Pokemon being there despite them being traded, I guess it takes a few more seconds for GTS to update. If you search again, I guarantee it'll be gone.

About the game forcing you to quit, it has happened to me numerous times. I have no idea why it happens, though. But, the trade does go through, so I don't care too much.

See it doesn't go through for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back