• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    It depends what kind of battler you want it to be. What's your moveset?

I'd personally max out Sp.A and Speed, with the rest going to Sp.D. You probably aren't going to need to use Atk all that much.

Does Super Training actually let you know when you've maxed out a stat?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yes it does, say if you used a large bag and you were 7 EV points away, you'd get +7 instead of +12, and anything else I think tells you that you're maxed out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    It depends what kind of battler you want it to be. What's your moveset?

I'd personally max out Sp.A and Speed, with the rest going to Sp.D. You probably aren't going to need to use Atk all that much.

Right now her move set is
    Psychic, Psychock, Flamethrower, and Fire Pledge she mostly goes in and just kinda owns everything in the face

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Does anyone have a Menectrite they won't be using? I really want one for my brother but he can't get it until post-game... will offer some other Mega Stones in exchange :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Right now her move set is
    Psychic, Psychock, Flamethrower, and Fire Pledge she mostly goes in and just kinda owns everything in the face
    From a competitive standpoint, it seems like with your Moveset and Delphox's base stats that she might be suited best as a special sweeper, which as a mentioned, maxing out Special Attack and Speed would probably be your best bet. Also switch out Fire Pledge for something else, like Shadow Ball or Grass Knot. Just my opinion, may want to get another opinion from somebody.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    From a competitive standpoint, it seems like with your Moveset and Delphox's base stats that she might be suited best as a special sweeper, which as a mentioned, maxing out Special Attack and Speed would probably be your best bet. Also switch out Fire Pledge for something else, like Shadow Ball or Grass Knot. Just my opinion, may want to get another opinion from somebody.

yeah, though it is useful in double battles since my venasaur has grass pledge, once I box my Venusaur though I'll probably switch it

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    question about the IV Judge

will he tell you the stats(31)only or he will tells you the 30 too?
    If he will tells you the 30 what will he said?
    And what about if you got a 6V
    Thanks

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I assume for guys unlocking hairstyles is the same for girls which was just upping your Lumiose style. Try letting Alexa show you around or work for the hotel.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ok.... can some one answer this for me. I have tried the Pokeradar thread, but I have yet to get an answer for this problem.

Ok, I use a super repel and the use the Pokeradar, I got to the grass spot that is shaking the most and nothing pops up at all. I have tried with and without repels now and nothing pops up. Can someone please tell me why? Is it a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? This is in normal grass. I have tried multiple spots that shake and still nothing pops up like it is suppose to.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ok.... can some one answer this for me. I have tried the Pokeradar thread, but I have yet to get an answer for this problem.

Ok, I use a super repel and the use the Pokeradar, I got to the grass spot that is shaking the most and nothing pops up at all. I have tried with and without repels now and nothing pops up. Can someone please tell me why? Is it a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? This is in normal grass. I have tried multiple spots that shake and still nothing pops up like it is suppose to.
    Does any message appear, or just nothing?

Does anyone know how much evs total points are now?
    I want to say that it's 252x2+4 = 508, but don't quote me on that.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Nothing. It shakes, I step on it, nothing happens. That is with every type of shake. Nothing happens on the more aggressive moving ones either.

The only thing I can think of is if you rollerblade into the spot, it doesn't work. You have to use the arrows to move into the spot. If that's not the problem well, sorry, I can't help you. ._.

Years
  • Where do I go after is beat team Flare once and for all? I am in cave currently and am wondering if that is the right place. And if it is, is rock smash required? 'Cause I never got that.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • So, does anybody have a clue how to get the "big smile" face to register on Pokemon Amie? I've searched around to no avail.. Another face people had trouble with was "wide-eyed", but that's easily detected by raising the eyebrows. I'm wondering if there's a certain action that needs to be done for this to be detected?

Does anyone know how much evs total points are now?
    Super Training maxes out the stats at 252, and that can still be done twice. After that, there's still 6 leftover EVs. So still a total of 510 EVs.

Years
  • what gives

Okay, so my level 36 or 37 talonflame has only learned one fire move and that is ember. And my level 53 chestnaught hasn't learned any fighting type moves. Do pokemon just learn better moves really late in this game or the they have cruddy move pools?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back