• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am still waiting for an answer about where to find a Sun Stone. Doesn't anyone know?

Years
  • How does the nobility system in the Battle Chateau actually work?
    What are the conditions to increase your status?
    Are there any specifications per Writ of Invitation?
    Does re-battling trainers you've previously defeat you benefit you in any way other than some more exp/money?
    I've seen NPCs talk about prizes? Is there anything you can win here?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Does anyone know where to find a Flying Gem, or any of the Power Gems that are not Normal? Thanks in advance.

I've once been able to find a Rock Gem by smashing one of those rocks in Terminus Cave, but unfortunately, I don't quite remember which rock it was… or on which floor. ): Sorry! If I do remember, though, then I'll make sure to let you know.

I am still waiting for an answer about where to find a Sun Stone. Doesn't anyone know?

When you first visit Shalour City, your rival is supposed to hand over an item to you. Towards the west side of the city, there's a Hiker. When you talk to him, he will want to take that item from you. If you give it to him, then he'll give you a Sun Stone in return. Another way of obtaining Sun Stone would be by completing the super-training mission known as "Drag Down Hydreigon." This doesn't take too long to complete—only two - three minutes. (:

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    I got a question about pokemon who evolve with friendship. Can I now for example evolve Azurill to Marill by using Pokemon-Amie? Or do I still have to do the things like massaging, walking, vitamins, etc?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • How does the nobility system in the Battle Chateau actually work?
    What are the conditions to increase your status?
    Are there any specifications per Writ of Invitation?
    Does re-battling trainers you've previously defeat you benefit you in any way other than some more exp/money?
    I've seen NPCs talk about prizes? Is there anything you can win here?
    I think the prizes is money and yes you can battle the same people. I have been doing that today. Best thing to do is send out invitations to get trainers to show up faster. All you do is keep battleing trainers.

how do I get into the boutique in Lumiose City?
    What I did was Defeat the E4 and the do Looker's side quests. After the Looker quests, I was able to go in. I have also gotten a hair cut and battled at the restaurants.

I got a question about pokemon who evolve with friendship. Can I now for example evolve Azurill to Marill by using Pokemon-Amie? Or do I still have to do the things like massaging, walking, vitamins, etc?

This I am not sure, however it is probably quicker to do the old way. My friend evolved a Riolu with just Amie and he said it took him forever only to find out he gets a free Lucario near the 3rd Gym.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • How Do i Delete Acquaintances in PSS?
    How Do I Get Pokemiles?
    How could i tell if my style is already maxed? (P.S: i already bought all mega stones from the stone emporium, soo i cant tell T_T)
    How do i get egg moves?
    Does Breeding Japanese ditto + english pokemon counts as MM?
    Where is the best spot to Pokeradar chain? Chain fish?
    Is it true that tipping increase my chance to get a shiny pokemon?
    Does breeding a shiny pokemon and a ditto gives u a baby shiny pokemon?
    how do people get shiny pokemon in friend safari? im like grinding for 2-4 hrs there and no shiny appeared e.e;
    how does a baby pokemon adapt the nature of its mother?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hello, I know you can get ether in Lumiose City's Shop, but I am having troubles finding the shop, any help please?
    You can go to the shops by taxi or with Alexa's help in her own press.
    How Do i Delete Acquaintances in PSS?
    How Do I Get Pokemiles?
    How could i tell if my style is already maxed? (P.S: i already bought all mega stones from the stone emporium, soo i cant tell T_T)
    How do i get egg moves?
    Is it true that tipping increase my chance to get a shiny pokemon?
    Does breeding a shiny pokemon and a ditto gives u a baby shiny pokemon?
    how does a baby pokemon adapt the nature of its mother?
    I'll answer some of your question
    • To delete an Acquaintance: Press their icon > Press the bottom left button from touch screen.
    • Pokemiles answer:

Nintendo Enthusiast said:
      All you have to do is run about the vast land of the Kalos region accumulating Poke miles as you travel.
    • If you have your style maxed, you will be able to see the mystery man who's giving out O-Power in Café Introversion. In others words, if you do not see him, your style is uh... not at max yet. :P
    • You get Egg Moves by breeding, for example Budew is unable to learn Leaf Storm naturally, but if the Budew's father knows it then the Budew will inherit it.
    • Tipping for Shiny is not verified yet, but I do tips. Just in case the mechanic turns out to be real! {XD}
    • Breeding Shiny does not inherit the "Shininess", well it did like In Gen II. :/
    • Have either parent attached with Everstone, then the offspring will inherit the Nature of its parent.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Thanks for answering

Where is the best spot to Pokeradar chain? Chain fish?
    how do i found out my pokemon's happiness value?
    what do u get for completing kalos dex?
    how would u know if a pokemon that i encounter has a hidden ability without catching it? -.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hatching Power

So, how do you maximize your energy when hatching eggs and using the Hatching O-Power? I find myself running out of energy pretty fast.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I haven't even gotten hatching power yet. I need to look into getting it. My plan is to get eggs and bank them like usual, once I have a few boxes I will pull out Talonflame and 5 eggs, use hatching power and get to biking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Was able to get it a while ago. The thing I'm having problem is I run out of energy very fast. So I have to wait a few mins to get it back on.

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • SO I have two eggs I got and they both say "they don't seem to be hatching anytime soon." after I walked around for about 5 minutes straight. Any idea why? Also anyone know what Pokemon could come from these because I don't. One egg is from a Charizard and a Dragonair and the other was Dragonair and Gible.

Years
  • you gotta use your DS, and in you gotta go for a jog or shake it till you have 4000 steps...Once you get the 4000 steps you regen the energy faster...its GF's intent to promote Healthy lifestyle...go out for a 20 min jog with your ds you should get a good 3000 steps....or just be lazy and sit there for 45 mins and shake your ds

this is the only way to regen faster lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back