• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
    Come on guys!
    It is possible, though!
    Red-Blue>Yellow
    Gold-Silver>Crystal
    Sapphire-Ruby>Emmerald
    ... And so on!
    Can't wait!! It will be weird though... I mean, Pokemon Z? The end?? I don't think it will...

Hehehe... Ummm. I looked at some posts and...
    I realized that I'm stucked at 3rd gen... So I'm not familiarized with all the other ones.
    Silly me... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    New pokemon to Nintendo and the Pokemon company could be new forms, megas or volcarona which hasn't be released yet. And we know we are going to get new Megas. That is probably 100% fact.

In the anime, Serena and Ash both got new Pokemon Dexes which foreshadows new pokemon.

The creator said that he liked surprising the fans and he rally wanted to do it with Z. This could mean we might get a few new pokemon. Some people think we will get more Kalos pokemon due to the fact that we got such a small number in X and Y.

We still have the mystery pokemon on the Strange Souvenir which has yet to be revealed. The guy who gives it to us, talks about a region that is none of the regions we already know and says we will see it in due time.

In the anime, the Lapidarian Highlands were mentioned as one of the last unexplored regions in the world. This sounds more like a mini region similar to the islands in Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen. They made an effort to mention it in the anime. This may mean we get a mini region in Pokemon Z that has new pokemon.

The new season of the Anime is called Pokemon XY & Z. Which will last until probably the end of next year.

Everything points to Pokemon Z. It has basically been confirmed, we just don't have any news on it.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I can't remember where I read it, but it said something about how Zygarde Core recharges when it's resting... something about "basking in the sunlight". I've noticed how in the anime, the red hexagon in its stomach glows with light while it sleeps out in the open during the daytime. This reminds me of how solar panels work in the real world. What Sycamore said about how the Anistar Sundial functions is very similar, in that it absorbs sunlight and converts it to energy, the same energy that's produced by the Mega and Key Stones.

Years
    Nice connection. Once I saw the poster for the series, I knew Zygarde had to be conncected to the Sundial in some way, and that the Sundial was going to be important here since Team Rocket scratched it in their attempt to capture the whole thing. And it's true, the core does bask in the sun to absorb sunlight for energy. This is more akin to how Solar Panels work than how Photosythesis works?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I can't remember where I read it, but it said something about how Zygarde Core recharges when it's resting... something about "basking in the sunlight". I've noticed how in the anime, the red hexagon in its stomach glows with light while it sleeps out in the open during the daytime. This reminds me of how solar panels work in the real world. What Sycamore said about how the Anistar Sundial functions is very similar, in that it absorbs sunlight and converts it to energy, the same energy that's produced by the Mega and Key Stones.
    50% has parts that look like solar panels too. They should give Zygarde Morning Sun as a move.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    Something very interesting happened in the recent Japanese episode of XY&Z.

Spoiler:

If one little Zygarde Core can do that much, imagine what 10%, then 50%, and then what Complete Forme could do. I would say that 50% could cover Kalos alone, and Complete Forme could cover worldwide.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Something very interesting happened in the recent Japanese episode of XY&Z.

Spoiler:

If one little Zygarde Core can do that much, imagine what 10%, then 50%, and then what Complete Forme could do. I would say that 50% could cover Kalos alone, and Complete Forme could cover worldwide.
    It'd be neat for Flare to just set everything ablaze in reaction to their failure, with Z to save the day.

I'm so excited for this, and like that the anime is ahead for once (in a way). X/Y felt like shells waiting to be stuffed full of content, which I hope is what we get.

Years
    And some people say that there was only two cores, with the blue one obviously representing (life)Xerneas and the red one representing (death) Yveltal. Due to the demonstration that the red core revitalized the area in the dream, how can it be 2, when the blue core is (supposedly) the one to brings things back to life while the red one absorbs it. It doesn't add up apparently, now that the blue core can most likely do the same thing the red core can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    And some people say that there was only two cores, with the blue one obviously representing (life)Xerneas and the red one representing (death) Yveltal. Due to the demonstration that the red core revitalized the area in the dream, how can it be 2, when the blue core is (supposedly) the one to brings things back to life while the red one absorbs it. It doesn't add up apparently, now that the blue core can most likely do the same thing the red core can do.
    Maybe it's reversed. Sort of like how in BW the mascot is the opposite shade of the version's name.

Years
    Maybe, but how BW set up theirs is to reflect on the Yin and Yang symbol, which Reshiram and Zekrom are heavily inspired from.
    Other versions also have a yin and yang theme. The Hoenn games especially, the region looks like a Yin-Yang sign with the land and sea, not to mention the many pairs such as the Lati twins, Solrock/Lunatone. Anyways the anime might also be misleading...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Kinda interesting but probably not significant... but Masuda had just opened up an Instagram account a couple days ago.
    I can totally see this being Go related in the future. A "what pokemon Masuda runs into!" type deal.

I think they know we're on the edge of our seats. Verbatim from Direct: 'I don't know what you're expecting, but it's probably not this' ...I like the wait, take the time to flesh out and develop the game, please. Lull's always feel terrible when we're in them, but I think a Z will happen in due time. ^___^

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I wonder what game we're gonna have.......... I doubt they will publish anything significant next month, they always try to hype us for nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back