• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xtremedarkrai's freeezing shinys,events,and normal pokemon chilling thread

PokemonOfChaos

Master of Shellos
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Like I said, If you want a normal pokemon, just ask and i'll see what I can do about it.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I have a shiny hariyama.
    Do you have that.
    I want shiny torchic(is it UT)

PokemonOfChaos

Master of Shellos
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    I got the stunky from GTs so I really don't know. Hey... want a magnezone for the mudkip? Please?! I really need a mudkip. I want it shiny too....

PokemonOfChaos

Master of Shellos
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Name: Magnezone
    Lvl: 73
    Nature: Adamant
    Likes spicy foods
    Hp: 205
    Attack: 152
    Defense: 181
    Sp. Attack: 212
    Sp. Def: 150
    Speed: 147

I'm going to miss him/her if I trade him/her... I got him/her when he/she was only a magnemite at lvl

But... then again, I have it on pokemon battle revolution, and I have another magnemite on pokemon diamond, so I could make another one!

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • Name: Magnezone
    Lvl: 73
    Nature: Adamant
    Likes spicy foods
    Hp: 205
    Attack: 152
    Defense: 181
    Sp. Attack: 212
    Sp. Def: 150
    Speed: 147

I'm going to miss him/her if I trade him/her... I got him/her when he/she was only a magnemite at lvl

But... then again, I have it on pokemon battle revolution, and I have another magnemite on pokemon diamond, so I could make another one!
    what are you talking about and
    and tentacruel13 i can clone my shiny shttput and eveolve it to a shiny benette

Back