• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] xVaporeon's Userbar Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Can i send you a picture and you put the text in for me?

krookodile_hd_wallpaper_by_goddessofmayhem-d4wfvn5.jpg

And the text is: "feed the beast, or be fed....Your choice."

THX!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Can i send you a picture and you put the text in for me?

krookodile_hd_wallpaper_by_goddessofmayhem-d4wfvn5.jpg

And the text is: "feed the beast, or be fed....Your choice."

THX!

Hi! Sure, but can you send me this in a message and also state where you want the text to be placed and stuff? Just need to know the colours/font etc.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Sprites provided, Trainer, baby Khan, and mega Alakazam

- Which generation of this sprite?: Provided

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: All right

- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: no, unless you want to animate them, that would be awesome, but not requested

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Grey and darker grey

- What do you want the text to say? Bastion City Gym Leader Sider

- Where do you want the text to be placed? Left

I'd love actually a large user bar but I don't have a portrait of my toon made only the front sprite. If any spriter feels like helping a brother out that'd be sweet, but otherwise just a small will do, unless Xvaporeon thinks large would be better regardless. Pokemon may need to be re-sized if you think it'll look better too!

Thanks in advance!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Sprites provided, Trainer, baby Khan, and mega Alakazam

- Which generation of this sprite?: Provided

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: All right

- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: no, unless you want to animate them, that would be awesome, but not requested

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Grey and darker grey

- What do you want the text to say? Bastion City Gym Leader Sider

- Where do you want the text to be placed? Left

I'd love actually a large user bar but I don't have a portrait of my toon made only the front sprite. If any spriter feels like helping a brother out that'd be sweet, but otherwise just a small will do, unless Xvaporeon thinks large would be better regardless. Pokemon may need to be re-sized if you think it'll look better too!

Thanks in advance!

I see you already have a userbar that is similar to the design that I do, so you may not use this.. I'l post it anyway :)

bastion_zps1ab6c9a3.png

Click here to view image in browser

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • I see you already have a userbar that is similar to the design that I do, so you may not use this.. I'l post it anyway :)

bastion_zps1ab6c9a3.png

Honestly I was inspired by you to try it myself and I didn't know if you have time to get to mine with all the request you've been getting =p thanks so much I actually like yours better so I'll upload it when I get home to my profile (this is my iphone) thanks again and when i get around to making a mugshot for my character I'll see if you can help me with a large userbar if you don't mind. Happy new years!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Honestly I was inspired by you to try it myself and I didn't know if you have time to get to mine with all the request you've been getting =p thanks so much I actually like yours better so I'll upload it when I get home to my profile (this is my iphone) thanks again and when i get around to making a mugshot for my character I'll see if you can help me with a large userbar if you don't mind. Happy new years!

Don't worry, that's fine! I'm glad haha :) Nah it's alright do whatever you want, was just wondering whether to post it or not. And sure, that sounds good - happy new years!

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):Shiny Girtina(Origin Form)
    - Which generation of this sprite?:4th
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:Middle
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?:Yesh please ^,^
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Dark Purple & Black
    - What do you want the text to say? "Pokémon 森を逆転

-Text to be placed? Since the sprite is in the middle could you put "Pokémon" on the Left side and "森を逆転"

Can you use this gif sprite ?
    ShinyGiratinaOriginanimated.gif

Your amazing! seriously :DDD Thank you and I support you I will use your banner soon jejeje (my Spanish laff c: )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Large userbar
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Misty
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Starmie
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark blue to light blue
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Misty
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: Ruby of the Sea

thanks so much in advance

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • I really like the example small user-bar you have with Red. I wanted to know if you could make me one just like it. Same characters and color but can you move them to the left, add Espeon,and the text would instead be: Burning with Passion

Can you also make a Large user-bar. Same color as the one above (Red with black transitions)
    Trainer and Pokemon: Red and Pikachu
    Main Text: The Legendary Trainer
    Bottom Text: Burning with Passion

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? N [ my favorite ;]
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Snivy
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Any That you,like :) [ i,know your choise is awesome that's why any]
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Musaddiq The Warrior [in,center]
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Warrior Is Here [also in,center]

Another One

Vertical banner (Only the main protags from HG/SS, Nate, Rosa and Iris are available as far as I know. - if you want a different sprite, please provide me with one)
    - Who do you want on the banner? (Rosa, Nate, Iris or custom): Lance
    - Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? Yes GIF Sprite
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): any that you like :)
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Musaddiq The Warrior [ in center :)]
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Warrior Is Ready [ in center] :)

Last One For My Friend :)
    Vertical banner (Only the main protags from HG/SS, Nate, Rosa and Iris are available as far as I know. - if you want a different sprite, please provide me with one)
    - Who do you want on the banner? (Rosa, Nate, Iris or custom): Ash
    - Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? Yes GIF
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Any
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Jhoto League Showdown
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Ash Is Coming

If anything wrong in my order please tell me and Take Your Time To Make It Epic :)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):Shiny Girtina(Origin Form)
    - Which generation of this sprite?:4th
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:Middle
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?:Yesh please ^,^
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Dark Purple & Black
    - What do you want the text to say? "Pokémon 森を逆転

-Text to be placed? Since the sprite is in the middle could you put "Pokémon" on the Left side and "森を逆転"

Can you use this gif sprite ?
    ShinyGiratinaOriginanimated.gif

Your amazing! seriously :DDD Thank you and I support you I will use your banner soon jejeje (my Spanish laff c: )

I'm so sorry for the late reply! I've had tons of revision to do - here you go anyway :)

syneon_zps91bdfc95.gif

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Large userbar
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Misty
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Starmie
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark blue to light blue
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Misty
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: Ruby of the Sea

thanks so much in advance

Sorry for the lateness! EXAMS UGH

This one was hard because for some reason the sprites were messed up? Sorry, I may be able to re-do it at some point when I've figured out why they were being awkward lol
    Anyway, here you go for now:

misty_zpsc4560413.gif

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    I really like the example small user-bar you have with Red. I wanted to know if you could make me one just like it. Same characters and color but can you move them to the left, add Espeon,and the text would instead be: Burning with Passion

Can you also make a Large user-bar. Same color as the one above (Red with black transitions)
    Trainer and Pokemon: Red and Pikachu
    Main Text: The Legendary Trainer
    Bottom Text: Burning with Passion

Sorry for the late reply! Exaaaams :(
    I've made the small userbar:

burningwpassion_zps72daa3b5.png

Click here to view in browser

But I can't make the large one because there's no mug-shot of Red. I could do something else if you need, though.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? N [ my favorite ;]
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Snivy
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Any That you,like :) [ i,know your choise is awesome that's why any]
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Musaddiq The Warrior [in,center]
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Warrior Is Here [also in,center]

Another One

- Who do you want on the banner? (Rosa, Nate, Iris or custom): Lance
    - Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? Yes GIF Sprite
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): any that you like :)
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Musaddiq The Warrior [ in center :)]
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Warrior Is Ready [ in center] :)

Last One For My Friend :)
    - Who do you want on the banner? (Rosa, Nate, Iris or custom): Ash
    - Do you want the GIF sprite to be him/her or a Pokemon? Yes GIF
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Any
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Jhoto League Showdown
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say? Ash Is Coming

If anything wrong in my order please tell me and Take Your Time To Make It Epic :)

Sorry I've been away - exams!

Large userbar:

Musaddiq_zpsf44f59d2.gif

There were no official sprite full body shots of these so I had to use artwork. Also no official sprite for Ash, sorry :(

musaddiq2_zps1f216412.gif

musaddiq3_zps0268f987.gif

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I need three large userbars please! ^_^

Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? N, Here:
    VSN.png
    and
    040.gif

- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Zoroark, here:
    571.gif

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Flame Red (Like the Tubes On Kyurem-W) Very Very Dark Gray, and Electirc Blue (Like the Electric Tubes On Kyurem-B), In That Order From Left to Right on the Gradient, Kind of Like Skyla's Large Userbar but With the Middle Color Being the Extremely Dark Gray, Sorry for all that lol:3
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? N Harmonia, True King of Team Plasma
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?
    "You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true"

N Is the Best!:D

and #2:
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want? Ghetsis, here:
    VSGhetsis_2.png
    and
    151.gif

- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her? Hydreigon, here:
    635.gif

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Black and Electric blue again
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say? Ghetsis, The Last of the Seven Sages
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?
    ""I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what!"

and #3:
    -Which Trainer Do you want? Colress, here:
    VSColress.png
    and
    148.gif

-What Partner Pokemon? Magnezone, here:
    462.gif

-Colours? Black and Electric Blue Again
    -Main Top Text? Colress, Team Plasma Scientist
    -Bottom Text?
    "There Is So Much We Don't Understand About Pokemon!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back