• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Look at me, I'm egregiously emo! XD

Yeah, right. Even though it's still 2200 hours, 31 August where I live, Jorfe locked the other thread, so I have no choice in the matter. Now start posting, darnit. XD

"You only have once chance at life. Why waste it on sleep?"

- Gustav Graves, Die Another Day

Years
    Well, you posted at 6:58 AM my time, so it's September for me. ;p (My birthmonth! *hint hint* *shot* XD)

Wow, that's the weirdest title I've seen.
    ...I kind of like it. XD I like weird things.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    xD I guess so, Jorfe.

Ew, it's seven there. D: I'd hate to be up that early...seriously. I dunno how I'm gonna do school this year. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Andrew: It's deliberately sucky. Deal with it. XP

Erica: How does this incarnation of the DCC remind you of MySpace? O.o; nvm, Jorfe answered it~ XD

Sammi: Well...you live in Germany. I'm stuck all the way in GMT -7 land, which is somewhere between Vancouver and Tijuana.

Cherrim

Years
    So lucky. ;_; My school starts five minutes earlier or something like that. I can't wait for university...though only if my classes start late. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Jorge said:
    I'm lucky, my classes shouldn't start anytime before 9 am.
    Ashley said:
    My classes don't start until 11 this year. That makes me soooo happy. <3
    Lucky you. I still have to slave away at 0800 every weekday until June 2007. At least I get out early (yay for not having a 6th period). XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Now THAT would be truly emo. XD

It would, now wouldn't it? XD;

But luckily for me... and my eyes... I'm pretty much as far from emo as you can get. Yay for being happy-perky all most of the time~~~

Lucky you. I still have to slave away at 0800 every weekday until June 2007. At least I get out early (yay for not having a 6th period). XD

Yay for being in college... I don't have to be at school all day anymore~! So ha. XD

Cherrim

Years
    I wanted a spare, but I needed 8 courses this year, so my schedule's packed. :<

And...emo's are mostly fake anyway, Ashley. So you only have to threaten to gouge out your eyes for attention. No emo would truly go far enough to do it. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It would, now wouldn't it? XD;

But luckily for me... and my eyes... I'm pretty much as far from emo as you can get. Yay for being happy-perky all most of the time~~~
    You'd have to be if you can get hyper on water. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back