• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Gas prices are nuts. I spent like $20 a few weeks ago to not even fill my tank completely full. @_@

~Kelsey
    $20 only fills up about 3/4 of my tanks now. It used to only fill up about half before the prices went down though. x_x;

X3 Yes! Exactly~

o_o So can I, Ashely?~~

*Ashley XD

... and don't ask me. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Unfortunately for me, the gas prices started rising pretty much as soon as I started driving. But I didn't get a car of my own until this past June, so I never needed to pay for gas before that. And now that I've started driving a lot, they're going down, so I guess I got lucky. <3

I'm really bad at making up excuses though, so I'd still be pretty freaked out. XD

Yeah, she's the only one that's thought I was that young, thank God. XD; Most people still don't believe I'm 18 though~
    The gas prices stayed about the same when I turned 16, it's really only this year that they've gone up this much. So yeah...glad I don't have to drive. XD

I'd find the dumbest reason to blame it on them...and it probably wouldn't work, but I'd have fun.

Yeah, it'd be weird if like, every other person you saw thought that you were a ten year old. 18...I can sort of believe that a lot of people wouldn't believe that, but you still don't look younger than 15 or 16. XD

...and I think she's asking if she can make it now. Not if she can make it at all... XD;
    ...wtf? At 4PM? XD No, that's too early. XD

$20 only fills up about 3/4 of my tanks now. It used to only fill up about half before the prices went down though. x_x;
    $25 is somewhere around half for us, so yeah, a full tank is usually $50 or more.

No? Oh, I was pretty sure that it sent, oh well. ^^;
    PC probably just crapped out then. o_o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    The gas prices stayed about the same when I turned 16, it's really only this year that they've gone up this much. So yeah...glad I don't have to drive. XD

I'd find the dumbest reason to blame it on them...and it probably wouldn't work, but I'd have fun.

Yeah, it'd be weird if like, every other person you saw thought that you were a ten year old. 18...I can sort of believe that a lot of people wouldn't believe that, but you still don't look younger than 15 or 16. XD

...wtf? At 4PM? XD No, that's too early. XD

$25 is somewhere around half for us, so yeah, a full tank is usually $50 or more.

My brother wants to go on at 6~ So that's why I was wondering if I could make it before then~
    .___.

... ;_;.. Kiba Yujiiiii~ *cries* He's so kind! ;o; I wish I were as kind as him~ <3 <3 <3~~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years

$40 used to almost fill up my tank... so now probably about $35 should do it. I only ever put $20 in though, so I don't know for sure.

I'm really bad at making excuses though. XD; But now... I'm really curious to see if my dad's card really could get me out of getting a ticket... XD

Yeah, I'd probably think I was 15 or 16 too. XD; But I think it's hilarious that someone seriously thought I was in the 5th grade. When she first said it, I thought she was just joking since I was working at an elementary school fair and all, but then I realized she was serious. XD;;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years

PC probably just crapped out then. o_o

Yeah, a full tank around here is somewhere around $40. It's so crazy, the prices keep on going up. x_x My mom was telling me about how when she was young, the gas price was like $0.25 per gallon. Oh man that would be awesome. ;_;

Yeah, you're probably right. It's okay, it wasn't that important anyways. ^^;~

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah, a full tank around here is somewhere around $40. It's so crazy, the prices keep on going up. x_x My mom was telling me about how when she was young, the gas price was like $0.25 per gallon. Oh man that would be awesome. ;_;

Wait... gas prices are still going up for you too? Is Connecticut the only state where the prices dropped down or something? O_o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    $40 used to almost fill up my tank... so now probably about $35 should do it. I only ever put $20 in though, so I don't know for sure.

I'm really bad at making excuses though. XD; But now... I'm really curious to see if my dad's card really could get me out of getting a ticket... XD

Yeah, I'd probably think I was 15 or 16 too. XD; But I think it's hilarious that someone seriously thought I was in the 5th grade. When she first said it, I thought she was just joking since I was working at an elementary school fair and all, but then I realized she was serious. XD;;
    $40 hasn't filled up a full tank here in a LONG time. Probably like...back in 2005 or something. Last year it was usually $45-50, this year it's more or less been $50 for a while.

It should...that or get you thrown in jail, either way you have a good story to tell on a rainy day.

So, what did she say when she realized you weren't anywhere near ten years old? XD

Yeah, you're probably right. It's okay, it wasn't that important anyways. ^^;~
    Yeah, my mom told me that a few years ago, a full tank would be $25 at the most...then it doubled. XD

Annnd, if you say so. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wait... gas prices are still going up for you too? Is Connecticut the only state where the prices dropped down or something? O_o;

Well it'll go up a few cents, then maybe drop down a little bit. Truthfully, I haven't been paying an extremely close attention to the gas prices lately. They're ridiculously high anyway, so that's all I really need to know. <_< I don't know what the price is currently. I think at the gas station nearest to my house it's like $2.70 per gallon or something...last time I checked anyway, I haven't exactly been able to get out of the house much lately. XD;

Yeah, my mom told me that a few years ago, a full tank would be $25 at the most...then it doubled. XD

Annnd, if you say so. XD

I know, what's up with that? I'd almost rather take my bike to school. XD

Why, would you have wanted to read it? XD

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    $40 hasn't filled up a full tank here in a LONG time. Probably like...back in 2005 or something. Last year it was usually $45-50, this year it's more or less been $50 for a while.

It should...that or get you thrown in jail, either way you have a good story to tell on a rainy day.

So, what did she say when she realized you weren't anywhere near ten years old? XD

I said $40 almost filled up my tank... meaning like 3/4 probably. But now that the prices are down a lot, $35-$40 would do it.

It would really suck if it got me thrown in jail. XD My dad has no idea what the card would actually do for me, but he said that if I ever get in trouble, I should try using it anyway. I still think it shouldn't get me out of trouble though... and his badge shouldn't get him out of it either. That's just so hypocritical... XD

I believe she said, "God bless you..." XD

Kelsey -- Ah, nevermind then. $2.70 isn't that high, at least not around here. XD; I was so happy when I saw the prices fall to $2.90. XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    o__o I wish I could join in with what you're talking about~ but we don't go by gallons or whatever it is there~ @@ We go by Litres~ ._. and I think it's like.. $30 for a tank of gas here or something.. but I'm not sure~
    My mom always puts in $20, though~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I said $40 almost filled up my tank... meaning like 3/4 probably. But now that the prices are down a lot, $35-$40 would do it.

It would really suck if it got me thrown in jail. XD My dad has no idea what the card would actually do for me, but he said that if I ever get in trouble, I should try using it anyway. I still think it shouldn't get me out of trouble though... and his badge shouldn't get him out of it either. That's just so hypocritical... XD

I believe she said, "God bless you..." XD
    You are a very very very very lucky person then. XD I don't even know many people that can actually afford to get a full tank now, a half tank is pushing too.

Just imagine if you did use it and it didn't work...you'd be so screwed over and your dad would probably get in a bit of trouble too. XD

Awesome...she probably didn't believe you at all. XD

I know, what's up with that? I'd almost rather take my bike to school. XD

Why, would you have wanted to read it? XD
    To get to school from here, I have to go through a few highways...so biking really isn't an option. XD

Sure. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    To get to school from here, I have to go through a few highways...so biking really isn't an option. XD

Sure. XD

Yeah, that'd be kinda hard. XD; I have to cross one highway on my bike to get to school, which I've done before, and I have yet to be squished by anything. :o

Sure? XD As in, "No, of course not. I hate reading your PMs." XD I feel awesome about spending like fifteen minutes writing you anything now...XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, that'd be kinda hard. XD; I have to cross one highway on my bike to get to school, which I've done before, and I have yet to be squished by anything. :o

Sure? XD As in, "No, of course not. I hate reading your PMs." XD

~Kelsey
    I'd have to go through three and a bunch of overpasses...not gonna do that anytime soon. XD

No, sure as in "sure", as in, the actual meaning of the word. XD

Anywho...I've gotta go now. Time to wash clothes and crap. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You are a very very very very lucky person then. XD I don't even know many people that can actually afford to get a full tank now, a half tank is pushing too.

Just imagine if you did use it and it didn't work...you'd be so screwed over and your dad would probably get in a bit of trouble too. XD

Awesome...she probably didn't believe you at all. XD

Even so... I still can barely afford gas. XD; This is the second week in a row I haven't worked at all, so for two straight weeks I won't be getting paid. And I drive a lot nowadays... to get from my school to where I work and dance takes about 15-20 minutes. And I do that quite a few times a week. x_x;

Good, I want my dad to get in trouble for using the fact he's a police to get out of stuff. XD Shouldn't you get into more trouble if you're a cop anyway... I mean, being a police means you're supposed to know the laws and enforce them. So when he breaks them he should get into even more trouble... not get out of it. XD

Probably not. But it's still really funny to think about it... although it really wasn't fun to be thought of as a little kid like that. XD;

My elementary school, middle school, and high school were all within walking distance from my house, so I never really needed to get driven there. My mom used to bring me in the morning though since I'm not a morning person, but I'd walk home everyday. And I didn't have a car while I was in high school anyway... so it's not like I had much choice. XD;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'd have to go through three and a bunch of overpasses...not gonna do that anytime soon. XD

No, sure as in "sure", as in, the actual meaning of the word. XD

Anywho...I've gotta go now. Time to wash clothes and crap. XD

Yeah, I wouldn't want to try that either. XD;

...Sure XD

Have fun washing clothes and crap. Don't trip while you're out there. XD

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    ._. Jorge went to wash clothes? But.. he never answered my questions.. I've been waiting 3 hours for him..

._. Oh well..~ Washing clothes is more important X3; We wouldn't want Jorge left without any clean clothes~ *giggles*~~

._. I had to go to a funeral today~ ._. And my mom was telling me to do this thing with my fist to protect from the evil eye~ .__.;; [/random]

Edit: I'm making October DCC now~ I might have to get off soon~

soo... *closes*~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back