• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xyrin's Pokemon Shop!

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Where do you go to trade? (Sorry, first time trading on Wifi for Gen 5. lol).

Also, my friend code changed, if you didn't see my edit.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Where do you go to trade? (Sorry, first time trading on Wifi for Gen 5. lol).

Also, my friend code changed, if you didn't see my edit.
    Middle lady upstairs in pokecenter. And I didn't see where you put the new one.

EDIT: nvm i found it.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Sorry I do but I'm not going to trade them ATM. Thanks for asking.

Okay I'll get on guy I'm going to trade with

alright. whenever you feel like trading, talk to me :)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Thanks for trading austin. Sorry for the mixup. :D

EDIT: Everyone I am breeding what you need. I just got I ditto because I lost my other one. Lolfailz. It's just taking so long to get a male Notch ear. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    A good friend of mine is sitting right here beside me and is desperate for a Lavatar :] If you have a Shiny Lavatar that'd be SICK AS ALL HECK, but if not that's acceptable too. Thank you <3 i'm bad with this site, so the best way to tell me yes would be through a private message.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Of course! I will update the thread main post whenever I give someone one. Or have one reserved. Check out Weepers thread everyone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013

My FC is in my sig, I'm online right now :)

And if possible can you get me a good nature?

Back