• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xyrin's Pokemon Shop!

Years
  • Hey xyrin. I was wondering if you have a shieldon? I dont really have much to trade for but i could try and go catch the legendaries i haven't catched yet if they are reasonably in my reach to obtain:/ doesn't have to be a specific shieldon , it can be any kind.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Hey xyrin. I was wondering if you have a shieldon? I dont really have much to trade for but i could try and go catch the legendaries i haven't catched yet if they are reasonably in my reach to obtain:/ doesn't have to be a specific shieldon , it can be any kind.
    I don't believe I do. Sorry.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Are you able to breed a Glameow? It's the only non-legendary that I don't have on White that I can't transfer from my old games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Hey if any of your Oshawotts have a modest nature I'll trade you a:
    --------------------------
    Heatmor
    Gastly
    Abra
    Smeargle
    Trapinch
    Ferroseed
    Eevee
    or even a male Oshawott for a male XD
    ----------------------------------------
    Your Pick, if none of this interests you sorry for taking up your time

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Are you able to breed a Glameow? It's the only non-legendary that I don't have on White that I can't transfer from my old games.
    I believe I do, if I don't I'll transfer one when I restart my pearl, it'll be soon.
    Hey if any of your Oshawotts have a modest nature I'll trade you a:
    --------------------------
    Heatmor
    Gastly
    Abra
    Smeargle
    Trapinch
    Ferroseed
    Eevee
    or even a male Oshawott for a male XD
    ----------------------------------------
    Your Pick, if none of this interests you sorry for taking up your time
    I don't believe I have a modest. I can't get you one free though... It's a giveaway... It just won't be modest.
    I have an UT japanese zorua ..are u interested in any way ?
    Oh yeshhh! I love Zorua's. I will take it, what do you want? BTW do you have a japanese game?

Back