• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye old pokecastle~~We got it all~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
  • Hello! I'll be helping Jerchob with breeding :)
    Just to let you know i cannot do shiny's & IV's sadly :(
    I can do the rest, Hatch Location?, Nature, Gender, Egg Moves, Nickname? And Exc.
    Please Quote me if you have a breeding request that must be complete.
    Thank's (´・ω・`)
    Also i am learning RNG Abuse so i will be able to do shiny's and maybe IV's so don't be sad! <3
    ~ Sincerely Falling Wishes

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • We are glad to have you on board! It's nice to see this trade thread expand, soon we take take over the world and liberate everyones pokemon I mean soon we can caliberate everyones pokemon to errr maximum awesomeness! Ya thats it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Lucky you, Falling (mind if I call you that?)! Congrats! I'm kinda getting an internship here, so I'm plenty lucky too, I suppose though. XD

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Thank you all! I'm glad to be here with such warmhearted people!
    druzy, thank you :) and remember your apart of my thread and I hope we get a famous thread! Just because your with me don't think you can't join any other thread, I think you'll make a great EV Trainer to everyone in need!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    I remember! It's just that I don't have access to a computer at the moment... DX

So....yeah. I'm still ready whenever you are, Jerichob.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hi! I know that I'm kinda interned here, but I'm interested in the Meowth, Butterfree, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kabutops, and Skarmory. I'm only interested in borrowing the last 4, but I will breed the Kabutops, if that is okay with you. What are their prices?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    I'd love to have a Bagon too! I am currently trying my hand at RNGing, and its kinda hard...do you know if you can apply it to lower level Pokes or eggs? Or is that just IVing?

SethGallahad

Knight of Legends
    Years
  • @Falling what would you like to receive for the Bagon? I honestly don't care about nature or others things like that.

I'm going to sleep now, so I won't be able to see any of your messages for a couple hours. Be back tomorrow.

By the way, do I really 'work' here, or were you all just trolling me? (Serious question face).

Falling Wishes

Years
  • I'd love to have a Bagon too! I am currently trying my hand at RNGing, and its kinda hard...do you know if you can apply it to lower level Pokes or eggs? Or is that just IVing?

I'm clueless and sure, I'll make both of you a bagon :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Aw...so what do you want? I could give you that Chandelure. You did give me the Dusk Stone for it to evolve...

Falling Wishes

Years
  • @Falling what would you like to receive for the Bagon? I honestly don't care about nature or others things like that.

Speak to Jerichob for what he wants in return for the bagon, I really don't want anything :)

Aw...so what do you want? I could give you that Chandelure. You did give me the Dusk Stone for it to evolve...

Just give the chandelure to Jerichob and I'll give you the bagon, is that ok?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    So.....you're going to trade it to Jerichob, I'm going to trade with him, and he'll give you the Chandelure, right?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • So.....you're going to trade it to Jerichob, I'm going to trade with him, and he'll give you the Chandelure, right?

I'll trade the two bagons with him and you give him the Pokemon and I get nothing, and don't worry I don't want anything I do breeding requests for free but idk what Jerichob would say so just give the Pokemon to him ok? Same with you gallade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back