• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming Week #21: Crossy Road - The Modern Day Frogger

Do you like this challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Are you collecting/unlocking the special characters? Some of them are amazing. There's even a Doge.

such hop
    very jump

Yes! I have 17 of them so far, they're so cute. :P I haven't unlocked Doge yet but I got to play him in a 'trial run', cracked me up.

In other news, I just passed 200 - a little sad that I only managed to improve my last score by three points, but I'm coming for you guys.

Spoiler:

Years
    I had to fight for this score, but this nice boost was worth it.
    Spoiler:

I don't think anybody will be hi-jacking me out of the Top 3 with this one, so this is as much as i'm going to go for.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    El Heroe's a bit busy, so I'll just post the most updated scores here for now. I really like this game, beyond the scope of this competition as well. It's just a little fun thing. :>

1. Pendraflare - 324 clucks
    2. Klippy - 210 clucks
    3. Juno - 201 clucks
    4. ❤Hitomi❤ - 116 clucks
    El Héroe Oscuro - 105 clucks

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I miss the Alligators... Also I just discovered that there's a pause button in the top right corner oops

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Spoiler:

For some reason I thought Pendra's new score was 380+ so I was really aiming for that, but this puts me at the top for now. ^^

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    No point of uploading my screenshot of a score of 174, but if I do achieve a score that warrants a top 3 score, then I'll upload that screenshot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    No point of uploading my screenshot of a score of 174, but if I do achieve a score that warrants a top 3 score, then I'll upload that screenshot.

You still get a raffle ticket if you beat Matt!

Years
    Nice try, but I don't think you're jacking this one from me.
    Spoiler:

If I have to pull myself back into the Top 3 after this, then hopefully it'll be soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Well, I'm gonna continue, even if my phone stopped working. Time to pull out the crappy tablet. Sorry if the future pictures seem a bit deformed.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Didn't get a chance till now to update the scores, but here it is now:

1. Pendraflare - 392 clucks
    2. Juno - 335 clucks
    3. Klippy - 210 clucks
    4. Wilhelm - 164 clucks
    El Héroe Oscuro - 134 clucks
    5. ❤Hitomi❤ - 119 clucks
    6. epicassassin1811 - 30 clucks

Believe me when I say I have 134, I have the screenshot on my phone but it's 3:39AM so I'm honestly too tired to post it right now. I'm going to continue working on beating y'all crazy scores so keep it up! Little over 20 hours left in this challenge!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    This was the highest I could get so far, it might be my final score considering I'm going to a wedding for the rest day. Nonetheless, try to beat this score if you want a raffle ticket!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Great. I was hoping I didn't have to play again (cause I love it). Here goes nothing.

Haha sorry bud. Also. Can you do me a favor? Can you update the OP with my new score? I'm having some difficulties doing it from my phone and I think it would help people to see what the current standings look like.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Haha sorry bud. Also. Can you do me a favor? Can you update the OP with my new score? I'm having some difficulties doing it from my phone and I think it would help people to see what the current standings look like.

Absolutely!

I'm not sure I can beat the score :'( I got close and lost and I was sad.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Absolutely!

I'm not sure I can beat the score :'( I got close and lost and I was sad.

Just believe in yourself!

It was my only good run that broke 200; I kept dying around 150 so I really don't think I can beat that score. My heart was actually racing because I knew I had broken 200 but I had absolutely no idea as to if there was anyone who had a 200ish score haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back