• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming Week #21: Crossy Road - The Modern Day Frogger

Do you like this challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    Year of Gaming Week #21: Crossy Road - The Modern Day Frogger

EDIT: New personal best...and maybe 1st place, too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Aw, this always happens at the end of the week. D:

So here's a small boost to ensure I at least stay in top three. This emblem's cute. I want it. c:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Oh wow, I thought for sure I was going to keep the #1 spot, but that 580 really snuck in at the last second and I barely stayed in the top three (I think). Well, guess that worked out alright then!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Sorry for the delay, but congratulations to epicassassin1811, Lord Scalgon, and Pendraflare for winning this week's challenge! Furthermore, congratulations to the following for beating my score and winning a raffle ticket in the process; the pulling of the raffle will commence after 3 more YOG challenges.
    • epicassassin1811
    • Lord Scalgon
    • Pendraflare
    • Juno
    The Year of Gaming is going to be take a week off and will return on Sunday, January 18th!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back