• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Yet Another Pokémon Story - A Johto/Kanto Adventure

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Alright guys, the gym post is up. Remember, you don't have to challenge him yet. You can challenge a different leader first and then come back to him.

Before anyone asks, if your Pokémon falls into the "shadowy abyss" it's an automatic KO for that Pokémon.
Adds a new level of challenge, doesn't it?

Cobalt, I'm actually going to need an ability and a nature for Joywarden, please. ;)

I don't intend to fight Morty yet, but I feel I should ask. How do you retrieve your Pokémon after they fall?

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
I was hoping to have my second post for the Kimono Girls done by now, but it seems a few RL things got in my way. Hopefully soonish!

Got it up! And the results of this post!

Chapter 1 Post 7
Raenhik battled and defeated Umbreon and grew to Level 14.
Raenhik battled and defeated Leafeon and grew to Level 16.
Raenhik evolved in battle!
256.gif

Raenhik forgot Low Kick and learned Double Kick.
Raenhik battled and defeated Glaceon and grew to Level 17.
eevee.gif

Eevee obtained! Named Darwin | Male | Level 5 | | Adaptability Ability | Bold Nature | Tackle, Sand Attack, Helping Hand

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
I don't intend to fight Morty yet, but I feel I should ask. How do you retrieve your Pokémon after they fall?
There's a chamber underneath the shadows, your Pokémon can be retrieved afterwards.

My. Flipping. Goodness. Rayne already has a frickin' level 17 on her team. Someone's been busy... {XD}

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
I feel like I should explain something about Jason. It will explain why Jason hasn't been in a fight yet, while some others have almost full parties. Honestly, I probably should've explained this earlier.

Jason is not a Pokémon trainer. Not yet, at least. Jason just came to Johto with his friend, Houndour, to find his brother. I have a plan to remedy this later though. Probably en route to the next town. This is also the reason I haven't posted recently. There's really nothing left for Jason to do in Ecruteak.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I would also like to apologize for my lack of posting, I've just been very busy this last week and a half with irl stuff that is just taking most of my time up, I'm hoping to get a post up this week though!

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Wow, I haven't been active on this thing for almost a month. So I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. To become more active, I am withdrawing my own character from this RP, so I won't have to fret about GMing this along with posting. Once again, I apologize for the inactivity. If anyone else besides Roboto would like to skip this Gym Leader for now, please let me know. *salutes*
Spoiler:

Back