• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Fusion vs Synchro

Fusion or Synchro

• Fusion

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Synchro

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Beefinator

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    I used to use a neo spacian / level 3 deck to troll my opponent with Level Limit: Area B.
    My friend had a full trap deck which was hella annoying with Sakuretsu Armor and cards to screw you over.

Honestly all these new types of cards like Synchro and XYZ make the game so complicated and confusing. I'm okay with Synchros because I understand them.However, XYZ is a whole different story. I recall you needed to sacrifice a monster of equal level as the XYZ to summon it?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • From the YGO Wiki, the definition of an Xyz Summon:

An Xyz Summon (pronounced ik-seez[1], エクシーズ召喚, Ekushīzu Shōkan) is the Special Summon of an Xyz Monster from the Extra Deck. It is a game mechanism introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL. Xyz Summons can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on the field. Those monsters can be used as Xyz Materials to Summon an Xyz Monster whose Rank is the same as the Levels of the monsters used.

In order to Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster, you must first take the required Xyz Materials face-up on your side of the field and stack them together (called overlaying in the anime). Then, the Xyz Monster is Xyz Summoned from your Extra Deck, and placed on top of the stack. Xyz Materials are not sent to the Graveyard. Instead, they are placed on the same Monster Card Zone beneath the Summoned Xyz Monster.

The respective Battle Positions of the Xyz Materials do not matter, so long as they are all face-up. However, once you have Xyz Summoned your Xyz Monster, ensure that the entire stack is neatly aligned in face-up attack position, regardless of whether or not the Xyz Monster is summoned in face-up ATK or DEF position.

An Xyz Summon is a type of Special Summon, and an Xyz Monster is a Special Summon-only monster.

Back