• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO: Individual Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Now shall we get started:

I'll pick BLS-Envoy of the Begging
    His first effect allows you to remove a monster from the game in place of his attack.
    His second effect allows him to attack one again in a row if he destroyed a monster on his first attack.

He is truely a very broken card and all you have to do is remove a light and a dark monster from play to summon him.

I give him a 9/10 he is near perfection! :D

Okay, so here are the stats:

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
    level 8
    Soldier/Light
    You can only special summon BLS by removing a light and a dark monster in your graveyard from the game.
    You may remove a monster on the field from the game. If you do, BLS cannot attack this turn.
    If BLS attacked and destoryed 1 monster this turn, it may attack another monster.
    3000/2500

Yeah, I think something like this would be clear to all parties, even the people who didn't know the card. This lets you clearly explain everything and convey the message across without confusing or leaving anyone behind. See, it's not so hard! :)

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Okay...Sure. Let's like...have a pic of it...or show some stats so the guys who don't know about it would know about it. Maybe some errata text or oracle text (I know Duel Masters has it, I'm not sure with YGO)?

ANYWAY, BLS is a deal. You sp. summon it, so you don't lose your regular summon per turn (good). The summon requirement is low for something like this (remove 2 in graveyard from the game is MUCH easier than sacing 2 creatures on the field), and I'd have to say it's just all-round powerful.
    10/10

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    No doubt about it, Raigeki is one of the most broken cards. 10/10

Broken- Yes
    Helpful- Yes
    Almost got stolen from me-....yes XD

This cards so cool. Out of no where you destroy every monster your opponents has. It's even better to see your opponents reaction. XD
    And you don't have to pay any prices for using it.

So I rate this a 10/10

Novastorm said:
    But if your opponent has Anti-Raigeki, you're in trouble.

Nahh you don't have to worry about that. I mean, what chance does your opponent has to use it against you? Then again, what chance does your opponent even have that card. I mean it's an ultra rare in the tournament pack. For example: I don't know anyone that has a Gryphon Wing in their deck because it basically has the same effect as Anti-Raigeki except that it works for magic and trap cards only. I usually Raigeki when I don't have any monsters on the field anyways. XD If I do have one on the field, I usually wait until my opponent pull some punches on me....but that's not often.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I agree it's an awesome card, but it's actually rather easy to get rid of. Imperial order is one of the best ways, and I own three of that. I give it a nine out of ten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back