• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO: Individual Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    As it stands, these Earthbound Immortal cards seem a little bit ridiculous, to be honest.

I'm assuming Cthulu.
    10 / DARK / Beast / Effect
    2800/2400

Only 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster can be face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field, this card is destroyed. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this face-up card would be destroyed, other than by its own effect, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to prevent this card being destroyed by battle and halve your opponent's Life Points instead.

Ancient Forest

Field Spell
    All monsters on the field are changed to Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated). If a monster attacks, it is destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    This thread needs a new card.

One of the current "it" cards of the format; but very little use of it from Lightsworn.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I never understood what made this card so special. Wasn't there another card (that I can't remember the name of it) that had almost the same effect but it was older. Also I don't think I could wait two turns for a card. Better then waiting all game for it but still good to know to have the card in two turns.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Different Dimension Capsule was a similar card, but DDC stayed on the field and if destroyed, that card was gone for the match.

Sarco is so strong because it basically ensures an OTK in 2 turns, since you can get the 1 card you need. Furthermore, searching out stuff like Dark Armed Dragon or Crush Card Virus causes your opponent to play very conservatively.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    ^^Exactly what I was thnking.

This card is amazingly strong because of just what Shushuke said. You can win a duel easily by getting the exact card you need so fast. I'm suprised Konami made such a card. DDC is no match against it. If I had to put it in a deck, I definitely would. You can bring strong cards that destroy the opponent almost immidieatly.

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    i was looking ova these old threads and i want to change my card of choise from blue-eyes white dragon to dark armed dragon. i dont need a reason do i? anyway hope i didnt break any rules about reviving old threads or anything like that 0.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back