• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Oh everyone, comwiz, tmoney and I are going to start playing plaza games and such at around 11PM EST each night. If anyone wants to join just add all 3 of us and tell us to add you. :D Here's our FC for reference:

::yomamathecableguy::
    Name ~~ Branden
    Friend Code ~~ 3523-9653-0057

::comwiz08::
    Name ~~ Chris K
    Friend Code ~~ 4812-3540-6556

::tmoney012::
    Name ~~ Lugia
    Friend Code ~~ 5198-8483-7460

We're still looking for one more person to join us each night to make each game a full game :D

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Well...various items but I'm afraid nothing outstanding, shards maybe?. I would offer a Pokemon with Pokerus but it seems you already have some...

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Mmm I'm feeling generous. You can take it for free :D Sound good?

Oh everyone make note - there will be a huge 50+ Phione giveaway soon. It's an everyone-wins-the-grand-prize giveaway. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Tis my pleasure ^_^ Will be in in about 10 minutes or less. :D

I can get tons of Steelix's if you'd like lol

EagleVision - it's saying your fc is wrong :(

Also everyone, there's a huge giveaway coming. There will be many Pokemon and many Items to choose from. More details will come tomorrow. Just wanting to know, what kind of Pokemon would you guys want? What kind of Items? I need to know so I can add them to the giveaway!! :D

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Hey everyone. Just to let you know about a couple of things..

The thread will be updated soon. Sorry I haven't been able to get around to it.

There is a new link to my new site. It's https://pokemongtc.netne.net/main.php. There is a register link that takes you to the register page, but you cannot register yet. That function is not yet complete. I'm still looking for ideas for the site :P Keep in mind that with this site you will be able to search for any Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, or Item you might want. It's TONS easier than posting a thread and waiting for someone to reply to you then working the trade out etc. etc. This site will be completely for the Pokemon gamers' convenience. But I need to know what the Pokemon gamers want! Thanks everyone.

Back