• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: yomama's Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Is it just me, or is the attack editor link broken?
    Anyway, Your tools look great, do they still only work for crystal?

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Is it just me, or is the attack editor link broken?
    Anyway, Your tools look great, do they still only work for crystal?

the tools have been made available for gold and silver too. The crystal tools will be in their own workshop all in one tool.

walnutboy13

Tilesets hate me. :'(
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    These tools are perfect for me right now.. Thanks a ton!:) I needed some tools for Crystal.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    He may later make tools for dp or FR/LG when he is done with this project but there are other people working on DP and FR/LG tools too. If you read I believe the 2nd or 3rd page oyu would know this. (Do I sound rude or like a smartaz? I think I do so sorry about that.)

Years
  • He may later make tools for dp or FR/LG when he is done with this project but there are other people working on DP and FR/LG tools too. If you read I believe the 2nd or 3rd page oyu would know this. (Do I sound rude or like a smartaz? I think I do so sorry about that.)
    thanks i was just wondering because his other tools are very helpful

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • O.o wow lots of supporters ^_^ i'll fix the attack editor link here in a few minutes... thanks for all the support everyone!!! to answer the questions that have already been answered - :P

Most of the tools are compatible with Gold and Silver also. When I first made them, they were only compatible with Crystal. I've fixed that though. ;)

I may work on Fr/Lg/R/S/E/D/P tools later on sometime. However, there are already TONS of useful tools for Fr/Lg/R/S/E. I most likely won't be able to work on tools for D/P for a while, because I need a better graphics card for my computer.

And, my Crystal Version Workshop tool will be able to do all of the stuff that any of my tools right now can do, plus a lot more! Just in case anyone didn't know. ;)

EDIT: I tested the attack editor link, and it seems to be fine. Could you tell me exactly what is going wrong?

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • dude al i can say is you rock. these tools are helping me so much. i can honestly say that my hack is pretty much made using all your tools, so thanks.

~Kage

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Hmm...one comment. For the Crystal Workshop, I think you should change the Crystal Mapping program to be in color and be more like GoldMap. Just a suggestion...

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • i'm not sure what could be wrong with the wild pokemon editor. it's worked for me and everyone else. could you tell me what is happening?

kage - it' my pleasure ^_^

melash - what do you mean? the mapping program that will be in the workshop was not made by me, so i cannot make modifications to it.

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
  • The problem for me is the saving. When I click save, I get a message saying " Error 75: Path/File access error." Eventually, I keep clicking okay to make the message go away and then another message comes up saying it's saved, but when I try it out, it turns out it didn't save it at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Wow yours tools are exactly what i´m looking for. I want to say congratulations it´s unbelieveable that a 14 years old boy can make this tools. You must be some kind of genius.
    Have you any idea of when you are going to finish your master piece? i really need it for my hack and you said that you have already made a 60% of progress so i hope it´s gonna be finished soon. Good luck

P.D: sorry if my english is not good. I´m from Argentina

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • alright! a supporter from another country! XD

thanks for the compliments. a lot of people call me a computer prodigy. others call me the hacker. i think i'm just a curious person that wants to learn more. that's probably why i'm so good with things like this, cause i'm always trying to go deeper into things. there's more to it than what you see. ^_~

well, it is a little over 60% done right now. my "production" of it drastically slowed when school started. i'm not completely sure when it will be done.

also, i'm still taking suggestions for it, if anyone wants anything else to be included in it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    OK I´ll have to wait. Whatever can you make a tool for change the prizes that you recieve in the game corner. For example change lv 10 abra that you recieve for another pokemon and another quantity of coins needed.

Thank you and don´t give up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back