• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are losing your house to a fire

Years
  • Before I do anything, I would take my wallet, since that contains a lot of things that are extremely important, and I mean a lot. Losing any of those things could prove fatal. Taking anything involving insurance would be wise as well.

If I were able to bring things of less value, I would probably take my 3DS and whatever games I have, since I would probably get bored doing nothing after awhile. I would also take my iPad, since this is the only way of talking to people on Skype for me at the moment. Although I don't really care about this too much, I would take my iPod Nano with me as well. I don't have any music on it, but it does have a radio thing on it, so that's always nice. Second pair of clothes would be useful as well. Last, but certainly not least, more important than a lot of things, I would take the house pet, the cat.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Easy, my Xbox 360. Sure, I'd be losing my games but I have a lot of stuff downloaded on my hard drive so it'll be alright.

Years
  • Probably....

Well, my cat for certain. I'm not leaving him behind.

Tablet and phone just so I would have my personal forms of communication on me.

As for anything else, not entirely sure. I'd say maybe some of my handheld consoles but let's be serious, those are not needed by me in any way. I'd definitely be leaving my computer behind, as sad as I'd be to lose that there's no way I can carry that with me. I'd be leaving behind any of my plushie collection most likely, definitely non-essential.

So yeah, probably cat, tablet, and phone, and then if I had any more space I'd probably just grab whatever I could.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure by the time I grabbed things... I'd end up being killed in the fire... I think the first things would be my Gotcharocka CD. Mostly because of how rare it is and that it was the last one in stock on Amazon. Next would be my Jui Duckie, which is a small plush duck. Then I would try to at least save my phone and my nano. I mean, at least if I have my phone... I'll still have twitter and Facebook to let my friends know what happened. Oh, I forgot my iPad as well. I'd want to save that too because it was hella expensive and pretty irreplaceable.

Either that or... I risk my damn life saving just about everything I own. :|

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I probably bring a bag, and stuff everything valuable see I see in a bag. I'd probably take my 3ds, as it has my lovely pokemon games. I probably take my Fifa 15 game, as I love Fifa too. I'd take my Liverpool and Algerian football/soccer shirt, as the shirts have so many memories in them..

I'd rescue my little brother too, but I assume my mom wouldn't dare to leave him. I'm not really a phone addict, but I'd still take it if it was next to me. I'd probably take my super smash bros, as it has so many memories in it. And that's pretty much about it. Well I'm a kid, so I wouldn't really have any valuable things.

Back