• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You did WHAT? *fizzle*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hehe, I hope there isn't another thread like this, I searched but... anyway,
    Do you have a short fuse? Or are you reaally patient?

Umm, I have basically no patience, and just give up normally. *shame*

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Depends who it's with. With some people who I find annoying, I can get impatient very quickly but when it's with my mum or something I'm more patient.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The amount of patience I have depends on two things: the person and my mood. If I don't like the person all that much or they generally just annoy me in some way, my patience with them is very short and that will come across - which is usually why I find being around people who annoy quite difficult. And my mood affects my patience. If I'm happy or enjoying myself, my patience is a lot longer and I have a lot more of it. Whereas if I'm upset or (already) annoyed, my patience will be shorter and I'll probably react to the smaller things.

That said, my mood is usually a mellow one, so my patience is fairly long.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not the greatest patron of virtuous patience but by the standard of an average young adult am often close to that.

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Depends who it's with. With some people who I find annoying, I can get impatient very quickly.
    Me much?

I can loose my temper easily with people I don't know and don't make a good impression of themselves (acting hard and then pretending to beat you up)that's the part when i just loose it,
    But usually with people i meet who are shy and stuff i can be patient....Or at least i try to be...Sometimes i fail :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am pretty patient with everyone. It is very rare that I go crazy over something.

Vie

Years
  • I'm patient with some certain humans, but I'm more patient with animals. I don't need to concentrate on them, but on humans I have to. otherwise I....freak out.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'm patient with people when it comes to animals sometimes I'm not as patient but still very patient in a way.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I'm wayy more patient with animals than people. For example, I'll sit on the basement floor with my throat burning like heck and my skin all itchy (cause of allergies) in order to clip my guinea pig's nails despite the fact that he tends to freak out and try to kill me (though I give him a carrot to distract him so that makes it a bit easier.) However, when I'm trying to read to my sister and she keeps on asking questions with nothing to do with the topic of the book, I get the reading over with as soon as I can so I can get out of her room. That depends on my mood that day though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think I'm very patient...Especially since living with a roommate in college can get very annoying. I was actually surprised that I didn't complain more XD

I rarely lose my temper, more often than not I'll just get a bit frustrated, but that's it.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I actually own many types of fuses; long ones, short ones, even fluffy ones! I perform a mathematical equation on the date and time to figure out which kind to have that day.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • The amount of patience I have depends on two things: the person and my mood. If I don't like the person all that much or they generally just annoy me in some way, my patience with them is very short and that will come across - which is usually why I find being around people who annoy quite difficult. And my mood affects my patience. If I'm happy or enjoying myself, my patience is a lot longer and I have a lot more of it. Whereas if I'm upset or (already) annoyed, my patience will be shorter and I'll probably react to the smaller things.

My words exactly in a more... Smart sounding way if, you may.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Patience? Well.. I have some. At least I can pretend to be patient sometimes, when it's around/about other people, because I don't want to end up in a fight or whatnot. With things like, chaining or homework, I have no patience whatsoevss.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I am very patient with some things. Like if someone is new and needs help or someone is trying to understand a program that I can assist them with.

But if something needs to get done, I get really frustrated at laziness and putting it off.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • The amount of patience I have depends on two things: the person and my mood. If I don't like the person all that much or they generally just annoy me in some way, my patience with them is very short and that will come across - which is usually why I find being around people who annoy quite difficult. And my mood affects my patience. If I'm happy or enjoying myself, my patience is a lot longer and I have a lot more of it. Whereas if I'm upset or (already) annoyed, my patience will be shorter and I'll probably react to the smaller things.

Same here x3
    My patience is at its worse with the family xD

-What the? I clicked the blog button before? lol...-

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • *What is this thread all about? What the... How could you? The... Ohhh! This is making me mad!!! Grrr!*

My fuse depends on the situation. :)

Back