• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    YKYLPTMW um you go to the city thinking it's Saffron and go to a random gym sayingI WANT A HITMONLEE!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    YKYLPTMW You don't know how much you like Pokemon.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    YKYLPTMW you think El Pikachu Currents will stop Hurricane Ike from making landfall...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    YKYLPTMW you're 18 and you write pokemon fanfiction, draw pokemon fanart, know how to EV train, know what IV's are, and can name every single pokemon off the top of your head.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    YKYLPTMW you can recite the names of every single pokemon in order.

...Lets see... Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venisaur, Charmander...

YKYLPTMW Your keyboard has Unown in it.
    Heh. You just reminded me of an old Unown font I used to have... Wonder If I still have it on one of my backed up DVD's somewhere...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    YKYLPTM when you squeal and jump around every time an old episode comes on. -_-;

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    YKYLPTM when you think you will like Pokémon as much as now even when you're 50, and don't see anything weird about that.

Well, it's not unlikely!
    Many middle-aged people still like same things they liked when they were young...

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    YKYLPTMW you make it your sole mission in life to collect all the figures. I'd love to have all them...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    YKYLPTMW when you scream you're a Charizard in gym class.

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    YKYLPTMW you're sitting in front of the tv playing Pokemon Battle Revolution for 11 days strait...... and your mom keeps telling you to get the bleep away from the game because you'll die. XD

Back