• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You've Been Playing LoZ Too Much When...

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Heh, I know TRIFORCE will like this topic...

You Know you've been playing LoZ too much when:
    -You go through 3 sets of batteries playing LoZ: Oracle of Ages

^ Ya know that actually happenend to me before...

post yourzz!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • jokestr2004 said:
    Heh, I know TRIFORCE will like this topic...

You Know you've been playing LoZ too much when:
    -You go through 3 sets of batteries playing LoZ: Oracle of Ages

^ Ya know that actually happenend to me before...

post yourzz!
    You go through 5+ sets of batteries while playing Oracle of Ages...

(this is not me, this is my friend) You have dreams where you're Link.

(once again, not me, but not my friend either) You create a weird Legend of Zelda parody where Ganondorf comes back as a good guy and Link keeps trying to prove he is still evil and then they do the Chicken Dance.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, I love that flash video! XDD

I also burned many batteries going through the Oracle series with my friend?she played one while I played the other, then we switched.

Years
  • you know you have been playing to much zelda when you go to south dakota(i live in nebraska)and you spend the whole camping trip playing zelda on your game boy with a friend
    and when you run out of batteries you go noooooooooooooooooooooo

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    When you think that Ganodorf will "abdcate" those loved pigs in Wind Waker <_<
    Noooooooooo! Pig friends! What are you looking at? Cant someone be crazy?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Oh, the stories I could tell. LOL

- Can quote quotes (Just try me and I'll usually win)
    - Spend hours on end Zelda researching to find the all important timeline (Best wasted summer ever)
    - Pester Nintendo enough about Zelda with emails so much that they send you a virus (It happened and now they ignore me)
    - The number one Zelda fan in the world thinks that you're good. (O.K. I'm just interpreting it that way. He's said that I have "cool posts" and that I'm "knowledgeable". That and he ranked me at 7, for important people at the Zelda forums that if they leave the forums will die)
    - Dreams of making a Zelda movie (That is my goal in life. Computer animated Zelda movie series)
    - Tatoo of Triforce on your left hand (I've thought of doing that once)
    - Pray to the Golden Goddesses (Heheh, I've done that a couple of times. I doubt I accomplished anything in doing so though)
    - Number one Zelda fan in Canada (hehe, by my own ranking system that what I place myself at)
    - Will check through websites to find errors (I do that alot just to get myself angry at people's mistakes. But I'm too much of a Cucco to report the mistakes)

Probably some other things.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    - Tatoo of Triforce on your left hand (I've thought of doing that once)

Why yes! I've also considered that, except on my right shoulder... and on my left I want a Power-Up Mushroom from Mario... maybe a PokeBall, if PKMN lasts...

Anyway on topic...

-You try to lift up a meteor that hit your friends house with Gardening gloves, of which you think are Gold Gauntlets.. o.o

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hehe ok.
    ~When you get golden plated boots and think you can hover over a hole..
    ~When you get a gift you hold it over your head and hum that noise like in the games...
    ~When you look for gliches in OOT just for fun *did that once*
    *will think up more later*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hum The Song of time in the Shower, Make your own Ocarina from household objects, and remix your favorite songs to Zelda's Lulluby

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    you know when...You are farting the game song backwards,Hitting people with a paper sword wherever you go,Jump on a stone and think you are time traveling.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The most I?ve done is read old Zelda sites, and this one I read through an OoT Triforce scam by some girl. Hmm. I?ve done a couple of the glitches, but nothing so extreme. Hehe. o.o;
    Is it possible to beat the Shadow Temple w/o the Lens of Truth?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • You play Majora's Mask so much that you can beat it without playing the Song of Time (except for the first time in the beginning). I've seen a site where someone could do this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    There is a Zelda topic?! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! (Well not actually, I bought a GBA SP Classic Yesterday and The Legend of Zelda for GBA. Yes I base my life around video games..)

- When you start going to websites that have timeline theories.
    - Search for roms of every Zelda game.
    - Start getting tired of playing since you have been on the tv for about 6 hours.
    - Buying clay from a hobby shop and trying to make an ocarina.
    - Think about Zelda more than Pokemon sometimes.. (yes I have done that.. *cries*)
    - Get WAY super excited about the next realistic Zelda coming out.

I have done all of that and tons more.. I went crazy about Zelda there for a while. (and still am..) Anyway, making ocarinas is like impossible.. That is why I am trying to make a Pokeball out of clay next. =p

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi - There are many "OMG! I got the Triforse in TOoT!!!" theories. (I spelt Triforce and OoT wrong on purpose. To give the effect of n00b messages) But the only real "scam" was by Nintendo Power as an April Fool's Joke. It was complete with screenshots to boot.

Let's see.... you know you've been playing LoZ to much when...

- You actually enjoy watching The Legend of Zelda (old animated series from the 80's that last only 13 episodes).

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey hey now, I liked that cartoon! o.o; I very faintly remember it from when I was a little kid. The only episode I remember was one where Link and Zelda were trying to get the red Triforce from Ganon, and Link dropped their blue Triforce out of acting stupid, or something. o.o;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi - Ganon stole the Triforce of Wisdom alot in that series. And what you mentioned was pretty much the storyline for every episode. "Zelda and Link loose Wisdom, find it, miss getting Power, Ganon defeated, Link tries to get kiss from Zelda, Link fails, The End"

Back