• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you've watched too much anime when...

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
  • You find your self talking on the phone with others about it for long periods of time but then have awkward silences when you change the subject.
    200TH POST. WOOT!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...you want to get an electric guitar just because of a certain anime.
    ...almost all your answers in classwork/homework are related to anime.
    ...your Needlework assignment is to make a skirt/trousers and you decided on making cosplay parts... and even finished it and showed it to the class.

Yeah.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • When you've listened to Hare Hare Yukai (from Haruhi Suzumiya) so much, you sang and danced it alone for the school talent show...
    I did that, I was the most popular kid in school for a week, but not for the right reasons...

...When you sing the starting and/or ending tune to yourself in your head, even though you don't understand it.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • ...you've started buying 100 copies of the the same anime series another 100 times.

And...you've been searching on the web for the past hour with your only search tag:"Free Anime Online".

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • ... You can recognize name the character featured in this image.

You know you've watched too much anime when...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • ... when you smile when someone asks you "Kan da?" ("Kan dat?" is Dutch for "is it possible?") because you think of certain exorcist from D.Gray-Man.

@^ I recognise the picture... and I haven't even seen that anime. o-ô

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • When you start claiming that your special skills have been passed down your family line for generations!

When you see cute fluffy animals and believe they give you the power to transform and use magical powers to vanquish the forces of evil.

When you start singling out (boys) girls in your class that you want to be part of your (reverse) harem.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • When several gigs of your hard drive are filled with anime pictures and AMV's.

When you haven't been to a movie theater in years because they haven't shown an anime movie in years.

You are disappointed that there are no maid cafes in your town.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • ...When you sing the starting and/or ending tune to yourself in your head, even though you don't understand it.

When you sing the starting and/or ending theme throughout the entire day without even noticing
    ... and understanding most of the lyrics, too .

When you start to only talk japanese with your otaku-friends, amazing every 'normal' person in the vicinity .

being able to speak japanese without ever seriously studying it .

. . . sadly all of these apply to me XD;

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • When several gigs of your hard drive are filled with anime pictures and AMV's.

When you haven't been to a movie theater in years because they haven't shown an anime movie in years.

I'm sooooooo guilty of this.

Like, literaly. I haven't been to a movie theater in years. In fact, I haven't watched TV in years! There's no anime on my TV!

I can't even work a remote anymore! My parents are better at it than me! It's... kind of sad really. TnT

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • When all of the songs on your iPod come from animes.
    Not all of them... XD
    Some are actually original Japanese ones that weren't used as OPs or EDs.

Anyway, when you scan Western freeview listings in hopes of finding Spirited Away or at least something Anime that isn't Yugi-Oh, Naruto, One Piece or Bleach.

Back