• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Frostweaver said:
    Hm, guess it wasn't sufficient to only check the text on Overload Fusion to make sure that Overload works with it XD; *changes* What about the others then?

Fair-sized burn for machines? So-so...but Six Samural will render them near-useless, you know...

Dormant Werewolf- it's dead card... it basically got a Instant Fusion effect except that it's for different monsters... and there's no good beast/winged beast/beast warrior effect monsters that do not involve attacking as well =(

*coughhackMANTICOREOFDARKNESScoughwheeze*

They run no monsters, so it's wipe the field of monsters automatically. They will have more spells/traps by far, but all of them is 100% chainable (thus, the name, chain strike. Throw in this, chain everything to it. By the time Infernal's Path resolves, your field is empty cause all of the cards activated on a higher chain already. So, if the opponent isn't dead yet from the 4000+ burn damage, they lost their entire field.

...May I point out that cards activated in a chain don't actually go to the Graveyard until the FULL chain resolves? Meaning you can activate every single one in response, but for the purposes of the last card to resolve (in this case, Inferno's Path), they're still counted as being on the field.

Inferno's Path: ...Nah, still has abuse problems...on the other hand, if you had to have at least one monster...no, that would just kill it...

Reset Button: Instant Ban. EoS.

Ferocity: ...Depends. How long does the effect last, until the end of the turn or as long as it's on the field?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • They're counted as on the field, but their effects went off already so you still don't lose anything... but I guess that it's right how you won't destroy any S/T then for Chain Strike. However, it's the auto-clear monster effect for chain strike that counts the most (may I point out how it'll instantly blast Jinzo and Des Wombat away?)

Hm, what other deck can abuse Infernal's Path though?

Manticore of darkness requires you to discard more to keep it on the field, which I'll say is fair enough of an effect that's hardly game breaking for Dormant Werewolf to pull out.

Ferocity: as long as it remains on the field, I suppose, but then I forgot about the new cards coming out like Harpie Queen ><; *adds a 700 LP cost*

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Okay...

I edited Dormant Werewolf so that it can pull monsters that have not been removed from play, and doesn't require the additional special summon. I haven't edited Full Moon's text because the point is that when the full moon vanishes, the werewolf becomes dormant, but it transforms again in moments of extreme stress. The transformation kills it though, sadly. Anyway, it wouldn't make sense to pull it when full moon hits play, because then it would be an ACTIVE werewolf. >.<

I upped my little fusion buddy's stars up to seven (the original three was a typo), and added his stats, which I thought were reasonable. Right? RIGHT?!?

And now, for the Miracle/Overload fusion equivalent for beasts:

Wild Reincarnation Fusion
    Normal Spell
    Select any amount of beast, winged-beast, or beast-warrior fusion material monsters in the graveyard and remove them from play. Special summon one monster from your fusion deck that mentions the selected monsters in its card text. (This special summon is considered a fusion summon).

Or, just to capitalize a little further on full moon's effect in terms of beasts, or to power up other fusion decks...

Fusion Recall
    Normal Spell
    Select up to three fusion-material monsters that have been removed from play and place them in your graveyard. Special summon one monster from your fusion deck that mentions the selected monsters in its card text. (This Special Summon is considered a fusion summon.)

I'll go look up what manticore of darkness is... *is a total n00b*

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Balance is so subjective of a thing for a card though XD; What's balanced for one, is imbalance for another. (prime example: cyber stein and the game overdragon)

Dude, I was talking about the mtg card balance, which is actually very powerful, and is considered one of the most broken cards in mtg.

Saber
    Equip Card
    If the monster equipped with Saber is destroyed, return Saber to your hand.
    During your standby phase, add a time counter onto Saber.
    Equipped monster gets +300atk/def for each time counter on Saber.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • If you want Dormant Werewolf to be pulled by The Full Moon, then Dormant Werewolf really needs to merit some better stats or effects to be used... as I stated, I'll just use Full Moon to remove stuff and go Dimension Fusion instead.

As for the fusion... it's not bad itself, but it's bad that its fusion beasts totally suck ;_; One is a vanilla, and the other is... something that needs far more support than ever.

Manticore of Darkness is the only playable tribute beast at the moment, most famous for the Royal Magical Library/Manticore of Darkness/Exodia OTK.

Wild Reincarnation Fusion- what can I say...

Fusion Recall- Hm... sounds interesting. I'm not sure if you can abuse it, since you'll need to use Skull Lair or something to remove stuff from play in a reliable manner... by then, RftDD will be a better generic choice, but this can work too. It's a pretty fair card I say~

Saber- perhaps just higher attack power... because one turn to get 300/300 is really slow compare to United We Stand or Mage Power. I like how it bounces back to the hand though if exiled force wants to nuke the monster.

Dive Bomber
    4*/Earth/Winged Beast
    If there are no cards in the same column with this card, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points become the original ATK of this card.
    1400/1600

It's still on the theme... >>; winged beast are almost always grouped together with the other two beasts. *ahem* yes.

EDIT: Ah, didn't know it's an actual card name XD; Sorry, sorry~

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Well yeah, I didn't want saber to be uber powerful either. It's supposed to be slow and fairly annoying. XD

Seraphim
    8*/Light/Angel (screw fairies)
    If Seraphim's in the graveyard during your standby phase, all light monsters you control cannot be destroyed by combat this turn.
    2800/1600

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • XD; They had to change Demon/Angel to Fiend/Fairy because of course, the censors =x

It's *very* slow and it's not annoying though... eh, YGO just got such a poor design with some cards: Ritual being the worse, and fusion/equip/normal monsters somewhere close to it.

Seraphim- so basically, as long as this card is in the graveyard... all Angels Fairies cannot be destroyed at all by battle for the entire match until it's removed from the graveyard? Hm... can be a bit too strong that way =o

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • No, I've worded it so that the effect triggers only off your own standby phase and not theirs. And it's light. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Oh great, add Cyber Dragons along with the Airknight Parshath to the crew of the invincibles ;;

Oh wait, your turn only huh? Oh that makes a lot more sense and is a lot more balanced then, yet still usable. Basically, now we got Shrink immunity along with any other atk-reduction stuff.

*cough**hack**wheeze*USEROYALDECREENOW*wheeze**hack**cough*

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I'm heading off the for the night. And one broken thing to end it (just kidding! Maybe!):

Endless Desire
    Spell
    Shuffle you deck. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a spell card, play it. Otherwise, shuffle it back into your deck.
    Whenever you successfully summon a monster, return endless desire from your graveyard to your hand.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • It sounds a bit like a spell-card version of DDT to me. Of course, Diamond Dude you have to wait till next turn to play, and the card is a normal spell only. This one can pull all sorts of things right away, and doesn't even inconvenience you as much as DD does by tossing the non-spell to the bottom of the deck. So yeah, this is a broken card. But enough of that: on to the next beast fusion!

Dormant Legendary Beast
    Monster: Beast/Fusion/Effect/6*
    Gazelle, King of Mythical Beasts+Dormant Werewolf
    This card cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon. When this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points, you may special summon one "Dormant Werewolf" from your hand or deck to the field. When this monster would be destroyed by a card effect, return it to your fusion deck instead.
    ATK: 2000/DEF: 700

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Manticore of Darkness is the only playable tribute beast at the moment, most famous for the Royal Magical Library/Manticore of Darkness/Exodia OTK.

Or the Card of Safe Return/Manticore of Darkness/Exodia OTK, which is what I was hinting at; drop 1 Dormant Werewolf, let it get killed, bring MoD out from the deck, let it die, then tribute another one to begin the cycle.

Dormant Legendary Beast: I'll admit that there's some promise. Stats are a bit low, though (Hi, Cyber Dragon!), but can cause a swarm...if you get lucky.

Dormant Legendary Beast + full supply of Fusion Recoveries FTW.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Haze of Fire
    8*/Fire/Pyro
    Haze of Fire can't be special summoned
    When Haze of Fire coems into play, gain 8000 life.
    When Haze of Fire leaves play, lose 8000 life.
    During your standby phase, discard a card. If you can't, tribute Haze of Fire.
    0/1500

Rulings: the abilities are independent of each other. The gaining and losing life happens to whomever controls it last (i.e. when the ability begins) when the abilities resolve.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • But then, it's so easy to throw Haze of Fire to the opponent... Creature Swamp or Mystic Box, either one will do o_o; not hard for monster destruction as well, obviously.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Wasn't that the point?

I was thinking of putting this up as a 4000/4000 instead that can't attack though. Might be more interesting that way.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • UFO Turtle FTK

It's not even OTK, it's FTK. (if unlucky, then OTK... By latest, turn 3). Rather difficult to stop too o_o
    It's easy to swap the monster, and it's also easy to destroy it on the same turn, thus causing 8000 burn damage right off the bat for instant knockout without effort. 0 Attack power is just asking for Sangan dump+revive/UFO Turtle pull. Luckily, even if its attack power goes up so it can't be pulled directly by turtle, there's still Flame Ruler who serves as double tributes for fire, and is *still* turtle friendly.

4000 atk yet is incapable of attack will actually balance it a bit... then at least it can't be special summoned by UFO Turtle (a monster that if it's destroyed in battle, you can special summon a fire monster whose attack is 1500 or lower from the deck.)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Heh. There will be a need to tweak it around. I like the idea of pulling off a good combo though. I wasn't actually aware of the 2x tribute guys either. :-/

Yeah, the tutle thing makes it too easy. It has to be something like what you said.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Life Gambler
    Normal Spell
    Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, you win the Duel. If you call it wrong, you lose the Duel. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.
    Common

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Instakill for a common? o.o and can't be negated? wow XD

um, i'm gonna try converting another Magic -> Yugioh thing XD

Mistform Ultimus
    ?*/(Element?)/(Beast?)
    Mistform Ultimus is affected by all cards that specifies a specific monster type, or name in it. Mistform Ultimus only gets one bonus from field spell cards.
    (Horrible wording, i know, not really sure how to word it XD)
    (ATK/DEF)?

Well, it is has more broken in it since the number of positive effects probably outweighs the negatives effects against it

Original:
    Mistform Ultimus
    Mistform Ultimus is all creature types.
    3/3

Last edited:
    Back