• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well Dagger of Counter having an effect for destroying the weapon itself will be too deadly =x It's already quite powerful the way it is now in my mind... As for dagger of moonlight, perhaps it can use a bit of fine tuning. Originally, it's just meant to be what book of moon can do in equip form (hence dagger of moonlight) when it's used on the offense.

Morphing Jar 3: EXODIA! And other combo decks will love it a lot... and just say that it spells Hell for dark world. However, it can be costly to run it in multiples...

3 Parasite Demons: problem is, they are slow... the damage is mostly really weak except Nishruu. Searinox is still usable, but the 2nd one's 100 dmg is just too low, and weak stats do not allow it to use as emergency monster unlike Searinox either. Highly dependent on Cleansing Seal too... so same problem as any other decks that depends on a field spell ;_;

good concept though, just need more monsters

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Nyu, I see what you mean about Karasu. Actually, the burn damages were all higher to begin with (Nishruu was at 800, Karasu 200, and Searinox 400, I think) but then I figured it might be a bit too steep so I lowered them. The low-level ones are supposed to be bottom-of-the-food-chain types anyway, more fodder for Violent Purge than anything else. Maybe 100 extra to Karasu's and Searinox's effects wouldn't be out of the question, though. *Rushes off to edit* Glad you liked the concept, though. ^-^

Anyway, some of the bigger ones:

Parasite Demon Tsukuya
    Fiend/Effect
    7 Star/Water
    2600 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, Special Summon one Parasitic Token (Fiend, 2 star, water, 550 Atk/650 Def) to the controller's side of the field in attack position. If there are no empty creature zones on the controller's side of the field, ignore this effect. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all tokens on the controller's field that aren't named 'Parasitic Token'.

Parasite Demon Sherincal
    Fiend/Effect
    6 Star/Fire
    2400 Atk / 1400 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. While this card is face-up on the field, the controller of this card pays 600 life points each time he/she activates a trap card. (This is not optional)

Excorcism
    Normal Spell

Select one 'Parasite Demon' monster on the field and destroy it. The controller of the card loses life points equal to half the original Atk of the destroyed monster.

Mind you, I still have the really big (As in, Lava Golem-size) ones in store, as well as a couple of low-levels and some extra support cards, some of which should cover the control problem (thus far entrusted to Cleansing Seal). My computer time for the day is up, alas, so I'll get to those tomorrow. ^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Morphing Jar 3: EXODIA! And other combo decks will love it a lot... and just say that it spells Hell for dark world. However, it can be costly to run it in multiples...

XD Glad someone else got that one. And yeah, while it helps Dark World get its monsters out, your opponent gets to draw for each one, so...well, at least you said more than Alter Ego >.>...

Speaking of whom...bigger monsters, eh? Then I'll wait until you unveil them. I'll pass the time with another card!

Dark World Engine
    Continuous Spell
    Each time a player discards a card(s), that player draws a card. The controller of this card can only apply 1 "Dark World Engine" to each time he/she discards a card/cards.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Tsukuya- This thing with Ojama Trio is death... the opponent only got one chance to normal summon something before parasitic token takes up the last slot. Add in Searinox if the opponent got 2 monsters in total to begin with, and you're just boned to an unbreakable lock with 1500 burn every turn. Searinox is still fine, but it's Tsukuya doing a lot of crap here o_O

Sherical- fair enough, the same as Nishruu but trap...

Excorism- Violent Purge is already replaced... that was fast o.O;

Dark World Engine- a bit broken...? Dark World Deal is now discard 1 draw 2?

aaa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Dark World Engine- a bit broken...? Dark World Deal is now discard 1 draw 2?

aaa

Yeah, but for both players. I made sure to add the "s" at the end of card to stop Card Destruction/Morphing Jar ownage, though (dropping five to get ten O.O;; ), and the last clause to stop people from spamming more than one. Of course, should you be playing AGAINST someone that has more than one out, you can use them both. Helping to discourage using more than one ;) .

..."aaa"??

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    somehow my cards did not go through and has become aaa o_o; going to keep going with boosting equip cards~

Shield Chain- Equip

Increase the DEF of an equipped monster by 500 for each monster in defense position on your side of the field. Your opponent must attack the equipped monster whenever possible. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's spell cards, search your deck for a "Shield Chain" and add it to your hand.

Mirror Shield- Equip

Pay 800 LP during each of your end phase (this is not an option) or destroy this card. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 200 for each spell card on your side of the field and in your graveyard. As long as the equipped monster is in face-up defense position, all cards on your side of the field are unaffected by targeting card effects. If this card is removed from the field, destroy all face-up monsters on your side of the field.

Purple Dagger of the Abyss- Equip

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800. Whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, you may select one trap card in your graveyard and add it to your hand.

Green Jewel Sword from the Beyond
    - Equip

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800. Whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, you may select one spell card in your remove pile, and add it to your hand.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    XD Glad someone else got that one. And yeah, while it helps Dark World get its monsters out, your opponent gets to draw for each one, so...well, at least you said more than Alter Ego >.>...

Hey, I was typing my post in advanced so I didn't see you butting in ahead of me until it was time for me to go to Jujutsu practice, meaning that I only had the time to edit in a few hasty lines. And I did mention Dark World, you know. It still amounts to more than you said about mine. :O And yeah, Dark World Engine is pretty breakadelic...I'd say restrict it to one use per turn and add a maintenance cost in life points to balance it out.

Anyway...on Tsukuya, it's not a complete lock since Parasitic Tokens are viable for tribute, meaning that they can be used to bring out...say, a Monarch? Not nice for the parasite demon player. But yeah, I think it warrants being moved up to high-level. At least that makes it a bit more expensive to summon. xP Also, shifting the token summon to the Standby Phase to give the opponent a fair shot at abusing them.

Generally, though, Ojama Trio plus parasite demons means nasty times for the opponent anyway since you can special summon a low-level on your own turn, set summoning flute and Ojama Trio and then trigger them both on your opponent's turn (That's two parasite demons and three ojama tokens for a lock). Hmm...speaking of which, I ought to edit the flute to prevent that. Also, Excorcism isn't a direct replacement for Purge since it can only destroy one monster and only on your turn (since it's a Normal Spell). Purge, on the other hand, can be used as a control measure in case Cleansing Seal is destroyed through Typhoon or whatever and you're staring down a horde of 2000+ Atk demons. :O Also, the maximal damage is higher (4000 for a full field).

On the equips...ooh, I just love Shield Chain. Now that's something you could actually consider running in - say - a Shield and Sword rogue deck. Lock down the opponent with heavy defense monsters and the S & S for the win. The search function is nice since it laughs at the gadget one-for-one trade-off principle.

Mirror Shield...large benefits, huge penalty. But wait, how are you supposed to get rid of the dang thing if it prevents all targeting? o.O You'd have to go with something like Giant Trunade or Heavy Storm, both of them limited nowadays.

Purple Dagger otA; neat, good support for trap-heavy decks.

Green Jewel Sword ftB; this one's bordering on a bit too good, imo. I mean, removing spell cards from play is very easy now that Spell Striker is around, so this one is sort of asking for recycled spells. Still, it does call for destroying a monster in battle - not the trendy thing right now - so I guess it's not quite Magician of Faith.

By the way, imagine equiping either of those to Asura Priest and then wiping out some Ojama tokens. Now that's a beneficial trade-off for you.

Aaaanyway, moving on to the promised cards:

Parasite Demon Karashah
    Fiend/Effect
    10 Star/Dark
    3600 Atk/2800 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card tributes 2 cards from his/her field. If there are no cards to tribute, the controller of this card pays 1000 life points instead.

Parasite Demon Ihtafeer
    Fiend/Effect
    7 Star/Earth
    2700 Atk/2200

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. When this card is special summoned, select two spell/trap card zones on your opponent's field (you cannot select a zone occupied by a spell or trap card). The selected zones cannot be used as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

Parasite Demon Severash

Fiend/Effect
    8 Star/Dark
    2900 Atk / 2300 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. The controller of this card pays 500 life points each time he/she sets a card from his/her hand. (this is not optional)

Parasite Demon Shamishra
    Fiend/Effect
    6 Star/Fire
    2550 Atk / 600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. The controller of this card pays 500 life points each time he/she declares an attack.

Parasite Demon Saadat
    Fiend/Effect
    6 Star/Earth
    2450 Atk / 1850 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. The controller of this card has his/her maximum hand size reduced to 4.

Parasite Demon Zeptiemus
    Fiend/Effect
    4 Star/Water
    1600 Atk/1800 Def

This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. All card effects that would increase the life points of this card's controller are negated.

Parasite Demon Nefreeti
    Fiend/Effect
    4 Star/Fire
    1900 Atk / 1300 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. Discard this card from your hand in order to add 'Cleansing Seal' from your deck to your hand. While there are no face-up field spells on the field, the controller of this card pays 600 life points during each of his/her Standby Phases. (this is not optional)

Parasite Drain
    Normal Spell

Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the combined number of 'Parasite Demon' monsters and Parasitic tokens on his/her field then increase your life points by the same amount. During your draw phase, you may add this card from your graveyard to your hand instead of drawing a card.

Blood Pact
    Normal Spell

Select one 'Parasite Demon' monster from your graveyard then pay a number of life points equal to 200 x the level stars of the target monster in order to special summon it to your field in face-up Attack or Defense position. This card's effect is not affected by any effects of the special summoned monster.

Demonic Symbiosis
    Continuous Trap

During each Standby Phase, if this card is face-up on your field pay 500 life points, otherwise this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on your field, you may discard one 'Parasite Demon' monster from your deck in order to negate an attack from one of your opponent's monsters. For each card discarded by this effect, pay 100 life points.

Poltergeist

Normal Spell

Destroy one 'Parasite Demon' monster on your opponent's field to look at your opponent's hand. Select one card and discard it to the graveyard.

Okay, I think I'm done. *Innocent smile*

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Destroying the monster equipped with Mirror Shield is also removing the shield from play xD; but then it does prose problem if say, someone jammed it on a spy then load the backrow with spells =o *fixes, adds maintenance cost*

Karashah- fair enough... deadly effects but almost impossible to use, except against Six Samurai perhaps (but that is assuming if 3 samurais aren't enough to kill you already)

Ihtafeer- eh... not that good. 2 monsters are quite a bit, and there's still 3 spell/trap zone to use anyway.

Severash- just play chain energy o.O; It's far easier to get out, even if two sided...

Shamishra- slightly counterproductive... afterall, demon decks do better to stall the rest of the way to stop these high dmg demons from backfiring.

Saadat- hand size reduction by 2 is not worth it... 4 cards are still enough to do a *lot* of things.

Zeptiemus- possible abuse, but it'll be from your own side... playing cards that draw/do something at the cost of giving LP? Dunno o.O;

(more later?)

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ocean Magician
    Spellcaster/Effect
    4/Water
    1200 ATK/1000 DEF

This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each WATER or Aqua monster on the field and graveyard.

Magician's Reinforcements
    Spell Card

Add one level 4 or lower Spellcaster-type monster from your deck to your hand.

Virus Dragon
    Dragon/Effect
    5/Dark

2100 ATK/1900 DEF

If this card is destroyed due to a result of battle, treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to the monster that destroyed this card. The equipped monster's ATK and DEF is decreased by 100 until the 6th Standby phase of the controller of this card.

Last Reinforcements!
    Trap Card

Activate this card when 30 or more monster cards are in your graveyard. Both players discard their hands, and draw 5 cards. Both players must Special Summon all level 4 or lower monsters with 1500 or less ATK from their hands. Both players then draw 5 more cards, and discard all level 4 or lower monsters with 1000 or less ATK from their hands. Both players' Life Points become 1000.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Ocean Magician
    Spellcaster/Effect
    4/Water
    1200 ATK/1000 DEF

This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each WATER or Aqua monster on the field and graveyard.

Magician's Reinforcements
    Spell Card

Add one level 4 or lower Spellcaster-type monster from your deck to your hand.

Virus Dragon
    Dragon/Effect
    5/Dark

2100 ATK/1900 DEF

If this card is destroyed due to a result of battle, treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to the monster that destroyed this card. The equipped monster's ATK and DEF is decreased by 100 until the 6th Standby phase of the controller of this card.

Last Reinforcements!
    Trap Card

Activate this card when 30 or more monster cards are in your graveyard. Both players discard their hands, and draw 5 cards. Both players must Special Summon all level 4 or lower monsters with 1500 or less ATK from their hands. Both players then draw 5 more cards, and discard all level 4 or lower monsters with 1000 or less ATK from their hands. Both players' Life Points become 1000.

Ocean Magician is a little too powerful in a WATER deck. o.o
    Virus Dragon is pretty useless.

No comment on the others though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Ocean Magician is not that powerful at all... you don't see Mudora get used and Mudora has higher natural attack and is a fairy itself too.

Virus Dragon is useless indeed... just so weak and needs tribute.

Magician's Reinforcement... eh

Last Reinforcements is so confusing that I don't even know where to start o.O;

Back to the parasites...

Nefreeti- in 3s, now XD; Not using this card is like saying let's not use Harpy Queen in Harpy deck.

Parasite Drain- fair enough... though probably won't use it due to lack of deckspace.

Blood Pact- o.O; A bit of funny wording... but otherwise, still pretty deadly in its own way, sort of... a bit counterproductive to the need of stalling out the parasite demons though.

Demonic Symbiosis- and stall is exactly what this deck needs... somewhat. I'll personally use the existing stall cards though, but maybe nice to let in one or two copies of this because all the existing stall cards are down to 1 -.-;

Poltergeist- not sure if this 2 for 1 trade is worth it... let's stick with confiscation and 1000LP cost instead o.O; However, good for decks based around blood pact? (but a bit doubtful here)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well unless I'm mistaken, Ocean Magician counts cards in you and your opponent's field and graveyard. I can think of 3 WATER cards that many people play. These are Hydrogeddon, Treeborn Frog and Mobius the Frost Monarch. So if you're playing Ocean Magician late game in a WATER deck, it could become a pretty powerful beatstick.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    that's at most, 7, and it's unlikely there's even that many Mobius around (everyone's going to switch to thestalos/raiza >>)... even with 7 it's still 3300, and that is with some darn lengthy setup.

Realistically, there's probably only 3 or 4 aqua in your graveyard/field. Dedicated aqua decks need ALO, and we know what happens to anything that relies on a card that Twister can run over.

Immaterial Sword- Equip

The equipped monster may attack your opponent's LP directly at half of the equipped monster's original ATK. If this card is destroyed, you may discard one spell card from your hand to add this card to your hand instead.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Let's start things off, ACC-style!

Wandering Hero
    4*/Warrior/Effect
    Atk 1700/Def 1500/Light
    When this monster is normal summoned, special summoned, flip summoned, or flipped face up, you may search your deck for one equip spell card and equip it to this monster. If this monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, you may destroy its equip spell card instead.

Wandering Wizard
    4*/Spellcaster/Effect/Fire
    Atk 1300/ Def 1300
    When this monster inflicts battle damage on your opponent, add one spell card from your graveyard to your hand. This effect does not activate after a direct attack. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you may place it in on top of your deck instead.

Wandering Rogue
    4*/Warrior/Effect
    Atk 1500/ Def 1200/Wind
    When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may draw one card. When this monster is destroyed, you may discard one trap card from your hand in order to special summon this monster in face-up defense mode.

Wandering Healer
    4*/Spellcaster/Effect/Water
    Atk 300/ Def 2200
    When one of your monsters with "wandering" in their names inflicts battle damage on your opponent, except during a direct attack, increase your life points by the same amount. When one of your monsters would be destroyed, you may destroy this monster instead.

Wandering Beast
    4*/Beast/Effect/Earth
    Atk 1800/ Def 500
    When this monster attacks while another "Wandering" monster is on the field, increase its attack by four hundred for each "Wandering" monster you control. If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may discard two cards from your hand in order to special summon it in face-up attack or defense position.

A Wandering Fellowship
    Normal Spell
    Activate only when there are five different cards with "Wandering" in their names on your side of the field. All "Wandering" monsters gain seven hundred attack points and cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hmmm...yeah, the latest Parasite Demons could use some balancing, definitely; I'll see to that some time in the future, probably leveling some of them down and raising some costs. Blood Pact was primarily meant to be a finishing blow type thing, basically summoning your opponent's field full of parasites, wiping them all out with Purge and then pulling out the meanest demon you can and swinging for a heavy direct attack to end the game. Poltergeist was originally a two for two, acting like a sort of Delinquent Duo reborn, but then I figured nah...too powerful, so I cut it down to a Confiscation effect since I figured that the parasite player wouldn't want to pay life point costs that much. *Shrug* Also, Symbiosis could potentially support Blood Pact (Meaning you could, for instance, dump Karashah, special summon it with pact and then Creature Swap it over to your opponent's field) so I added a bit of life point cost for balance.

Aaanyway...moving on to the new cards:

Immaterial Sword...fair enough and certainly better than Ceal. Ben Kai could use it in addition to the damage increasers since all those attacks would still be enough to OTKO, and damage effect monsters would have fun with it (Yay for Immaterial Hino and Yamata <3). Too bad you can't stick it on Spirit Reaper, though. :O

As for ACC's merry little band:

Wandering Hero: Ehh...fair enough. The effect isn't that glorious but the equip substitution is pretty nifty and it's fairly strong in its own right. Works well with recurring equip spells, obviously.

Wandering Wizard: the new Magician of Faith? :O The ability to recycle spells from your graveyard is very powerful, especially since the Wizard himself can return to the deck time and time again. Maybe change it to something like adding burn damage or some other effect to spell cards activated by the user? Or...you could make it 'add one spell card from your graveyard to the top of your deck'...sort of like A Feather of the Phoenix. :3

Wandering Rogue: Sort of strange that a rogue would let both players draw cards. Anyway, it should have 'this card' instead of 'it' at the end of the recursion effect. As it is, this card special summons a trap, and that's sort of...odd. o.O I wouldn't be too keen on running this one, though.

Wandering Healer: Seems balanced to me. Tough walling type that will give you some healing to boot.

Wandering Beast: Ohh...this one is just screaming for Inferno Reckless Summon, especially if you've got fellowship to back it up. Three 2500 atk (3400 while attacking) monster that can't be destroyed by card effects? Yes, please.

A Wandering Fellowship: Totally broken in combo with Wizard, you know. Otherwise...well, permanent Rush Recklessly and protection from monster removal is a bit too much. I'd say make it Continuous, both to prevent abuse through Wizard and to give the opponent a fair shot at countering it before they find themselves staring down what looks very much like Exodia Necross on steroids...and in fives too. :O

Aaanyway, some fresh cards:

Swords of the Fallen
    Quick-Play Spell

Discard all cards from your hand in order to activate this card. For each card you discarded, select one Equip Spell card from your graveyard and equip it to a monster on the field.

Bounty of the Forbidden Spell
    Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when your opponent has at least five more cards in his/her hand than you do. Draw two cards.

Blight of the Forbidden Spell
    Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when your opponent has at least five more cards in his/her hand than you do. Select two cards at random from your opponent's hand and discard them.

Call of the Forbidden Spell

This card can only be activated when there are four or more monsters on your opponent's field and no monsters on your field. Select 1 Monster Card from either your opponent's or your own Graveyard and Special Summon it to your field.

Influence of the Forbidden Spell
    Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when your opponent has at least three more monsters on his/her field than you do. Select and control 1 opposing monster (regardless of position) on the field until the end of your turn.

Maelstorm of the Forbidden Spell
    Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are four or more spell/trap cards on your opponents field. Destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponent's field.

Bringing back the old banned spell cards? I would never do that. ;D

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Wandering Hero- it has its uses... taking back United We Stand is probably its best bet, or Armed Changer in a rogue deck

Wandering Wizard- indeed spell recursion is really strong at the moment...

Wandering Rogue- endless +1 for the enemy is very very bad... ;;

Wandering Healer- eh... not too useful inside a wandering deck, but splashed in other decks... afterall, its sacrifice ability works for anything =x

Wadering Beast- either 1800 or 2500+... but heavy recursion cost and little swarm assistance makes it just borderline of useful. Remember that any cards that only boosts attack by a little are really not that good...

Wandering Fellowship- I honestly think Exodia is easier than this though... 5 unique wandering monsters on the field is insanity, especially when Hero is so eh and Rogue is just suicide x.x; I don't see how it's overpowered at all (probably underpowered...)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ehh...I somehow managed to look straight past that first line. Go figure. o.o Mind you, it's still better than Exodia. All of the Wandering monsters (except, perhaps, the Rogue) have their uses on the field and can basically be assembled there by dumping one of each (Not hard since there are some discard effects there), bringing out Phoenix Blade with the Hero's effect with which to remove them and then Dimension Fusion the lot. (recurring the card with Wizard) Necross, on the other hand, requires you to dump five limited cards (Useless on their own as anything but an emergency defense) to the graveyard and assemble a combination of two completely situational cards in your hand. Even then, it doesn't start out as strong as these things, there's only one of it, and it won't gain power as fast as the Wandering monsters (who can keep recurring that handy-dandy Quick-Play spell with each attack). Besides, at least Necross can be eliminated with something as simple as D.D. Crow, The Transmigration Prophecy, or even Kycoo, but once Fellowship hits the table it's basically gg. :O

Anyway, just a couple of equips:

Dark Sword of Sacrifice
    Equip Spell

When you equip this card to a monster, pay any multiple of 500 life points to a maximum of 2000. The monster equiped with this card gains Atk and Def equal to the amount of life points you paid. When this face-up card on the field or the monster equiped with this card would be destroyed, you may tribute a monster on your field instead.

Jumping Blade - Kundane
    Equip Spell

The monster equiped with this card gains 500 Atk. At any time during either player's turn, pay 500 life points to equip this card on to a face-up monster on the field other than the equiped monster. When this card on the field is destroyed, shuffle it into your deck. If this card was destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, draw a card.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... editied a few effects to make Magician less broken and Rogue less wimpy. Fellowship is now a trap, since my intention was to make it a card that could be activated on either player's turn.

Maelstrom of the Forbidden Spell: I'd say three or more, but hey, you're the more experienced player.

Call of the Forbidden Spell: Four monsters? That many and you're probably dead anyway. Maybe you should lower it to three or more. Also, the wording could be changed to "Special summon one monster from either player's graveyard in face-up attack or defense position."

Sword of the Fallen: Gilford the Legend in spell form! Only Gilford never had to ditch his player's entire hand. Maybe you should let the player choose his discard cost to make it more playable?

The others are great. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, I figured that in lieu with Flash of the Forbidden Spell (which requires your opponent to have a full field of monsters) these forbidden spells should be really tricky to use. Maelstorm, I figured, would primarily be against the Crystal Beasts, who like hoarding a lot of crystalized monsters in their back row. Might consider three, but then it could be a bit too easy to pull off. Also, Call's requirements aren't really that difficult to meet; all it takes is Ojama Trio + any given monster or an opponent's Scapegoat spell and you're all set. Also, it needs to be harder to play than Influence (on account of having a stronger effect) and cutting down the monster requirement of Influence to two would make it too easy to use. I took the wording straight from Monster Reborn, but yeah, guess they didn't update it. :O

Also, Swords of the Fallen is supposed to be a game-ender, anyway, (I mean, it's practically crying for Ben Kai) and I thought it needed something to balance out for the fact that you don't need to pull off a three-tribute summon and that you can equip the spells to any given monster on the field (rather than just warriors). I'll consider making changes here too. :3

Mind you, the Rogue is now completely overshadowing the Wizard, and unless he's a graverobber his ability seems a bit...odd. o.O Maybe something like letting you (but not your opponent) draw would do as an effect? Just as a thought. ^^

Oh, and since I feel like it:

Twilight Assassin LV3
    Warrior/Effect
    3 Star/Dark
    900 Atk/300 Def

When you're opponent declares an attack against this face-down card on the field, flip this card into face-up Attack Position in order to destroy the attacking monster. During your Standby Phase, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Twilight Assassin LV5" from your hand or deck.

Twilight Assassin LV5
    Warrior/Effect
    5 Star/Dark
    1900 Atk/1200 Def

A monster that battles with this card is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if this card was special summoned by the effect of "Twilight Assassin LV3", select one face-up monster on your opponent's field and destroy it. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster with this effect, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Twilight Assassin LV7" from your hand or Deck.

Twilight Assassin LV7
    Warrior/Effect
    7 Star/Dark
    2700 Atk/1800 Def

This card can only be special summoned by the effect of "Twilight Assassin LV5". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was special summoned in this manner, select one monster on your opponent's field and destroy it then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster destroyed by this effect. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack. When this card on the field is destroyed, select one card on your opponent's field and destroy it.

Urgh...wording level-up monsters is such a pain in the behind. >_< Anyway, comments? :3

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well....

Interesting monster destruction engine of doom. I like. And the best part is that since all ya gotta do is blow three of your opponent's monsters up you could theoretically go from three to seven in one turn. Ouch. I don't know exactly which kind of deck would benefit best from this, but it seems like a solid card series on its own.

Back