• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    You basically said everything I needed to.

Sealing Chain: ...WAY too easy to pull off in a Chain Burn deck (if they still exist). Raise it to Chain Level 5 or something...

Well, technically it's just two Time Seals in one card. Unless you mean chaining two after each other for four turns of no cards. Now that would be evil. o.o Yeah, chain link 5 it is.
    Cross-Summon: Quite a bit of Monarch hatred here...as it reads now, you would gain the effect. Evil.

My thoughts exactly. Come on, they already got a new card to toy with because of the new set, it's only fair that the rest get one too. >D
    Soul Transfer: Well, seeing as there's nothing as-is stopping you from summoning the same monster, this basically makes targeting cards obselete.

Well, just using it as a targeting counter is not that different from packing something like Magic Drain. But yeah, maybe a little tweak to balance it out. *Rushes of to edit*

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    The original wording for Soul Transfer, as far as the game's concerned, does what was intended. You can't target what's not inside the graveyard during the announcement of the spell. But yeah, the new wording is probably better anyway, since it specifically states that the levels must match.

Euphoria
    Spell Card
    Tribute or discard 2 spell cards. During target opponent's next turn, that opponent cannot play spells, traps, or attack. Remove Euphoria from the game.

Tempo
    Spell card
    You may normal summon an extra level 3 monster this turn.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sealing Chain
    Normal Trap

This card can only be activated as chain link 5 or higher. Your opponent skips his/her next two draw phases. You cannot activate this card if multiple cards/effects with the same name are in that Chain.

Okay, now your opponent has to activate something to do the evil lock. Still kind of broken, but better.

Cross-Summon
    Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent normal summons, special summons, or flip summons a monster. Select one monster from your hand and special summon it to your opponent's field. Then, the monster your opponent summoned is summoned to your field.

Soul Transfer
    Quick-play Spell

Select one monster from your field and one monster in your graveyard whose level stars are equal or fewer than the level stars of the monster selected from your field. Tribute the monster on your field then special summon the monster from your graveyard. The special summoned monster may not attack on the turn this effect is activated.

Better. Definitely less broken.

Kenny_C.002: The problem with the original wording was that the monster to summon would actually be selected AFTER the monster is Tributed, by which time the Tributed monster would be in the Graveyard. Essentially the tributing would be the cost to activate it, and selecting the monster to summon would occur during the effect resolution, creating a loophole. Of course, this point is moot now, as the new wording fills that loophole. But you also had some cards...

Euphoria: ...Other than the odd wording (I see you're still using MTG cards as the basis for this...), the effect is just wrong. If it included not allowing the opponent to Set cards this thing would be banned instantly. As-is...if Magician of Faith were still around, this would be kicked out the window. She isn't, though, and the best we have for Spell retrieval right now would be Dark Magician of Chaos, so...limited to 1.

Tempo: o.0 WAY too much potential *coughhackCOSTDOWNhackcough*. Needs a cost.

cardfreak

Decepticon ******
    Years
    Grand Seal of the Black Orichalcos #1
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. Once during your turn, the card controller may activate the following effects:
    - Inflict damage equal to the number of Trap cards in your graveyard x500.
    - Increase your Life Points equal to the number of Spell cards in your graveyard x500.

Rarity: Ultra-Rare (Only the Black Orichalcos leader can hold this card.)

Grand Seal of the Black Orichalcos #2
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. Only the controller of this card can activate the following effect: If a monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon up to 5 Black Orichalcos Tokens (Type of destroyed monster/ATK 500/DEF 500).

Seal of the Black Orichalcos
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. The controller of this card can activate one of the following effects by paying 2000 Life Points:
    - Destroy all of your opponent's monsters
    - Destroy all of your opponent's Spell and Trap cards
    - Your opponent(s) cannot activate any card effects until the end of their turn.

Rarity: Ultra-Rare (Only the Black Orichalcos members can hold this card).

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Soul Stealer
    Dark/5 Stars
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK: 1800
    DEF: 1500

When this card destroys a monster due to a result of battle, equip the destroyed monster to this card. This card gains 400 ATK points for each monster equipped to this card. If this card would be destroyed, pay 500 Life Points to destroy one card that is equipped to this card instead.

Necrofreak
    Dark/6 Stars
    Zombie/Effect/Fusion
    ATK: 2400
    DEF: 1000

Necroface+Necroface+Necroface

This card can only be fusion summoned by fusing the above monsters and removing from play 15 cards in your graveyard. When this card is removed from play, all cards in each player's hands, the field, and the top 3 cards of their deck are removed from play. Both players then draw 5 cards. As long as this card is in the graveyard, all monsters sent to the graveyard are removed from play instead.

Dragon's Legacy
    Continious Spell Card

Each time a dragon is destroyed due to a result of battle, special summon one Dragon's Egg token (Earth/Dragon/ATK: 0/DEF: 0) in face-up defence position. These cards can only be used to tribute summon one dragon type monster which has 5 or 6 stars.

Some of these cards are broken? Yes, they are.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ok, so again, i'm trying to make a card based off magic cards. This is based off a few cards that give horribly broken effects, but at the cost of losing during your next turn

Final Charge
    Quick-play Spell Card
    When a monster you control enters combat with an opponent's monster, destroy it. It deals damage equal its added ATK and DEF to your opponent. Destroy all cards on your side of the field at the end of the turn. During your next standby phase, you lose the game.

Cuz i was bored and read backwards in the thred

Kenny's Creation
    Monster
    ????/????
    Kenny's Creation has all traits the owner chooses. If you win the game while Kenny's Creation is in play, you lose the game instead

Kenny's Wisdom
    Spell
    Kenny's Wisdom has an effect that the owner chooses. If you win the game within three turns after Kenny's Wisdom was played, , you lose the game instead.

Kenny's Surprise
    Trap
    Kenny's Wisdom has an effect that the owner chooses. If you win the game within three turns after Kenny's Wisdom was played, , you lose the game instead.

Kenny Stole the Cheese
    Continuous Trap
    You may tribute this card at any time. This card is not affected by card effects. Negate the effect of all cards with "Kenny" in their name. If you did, during each turn, you must slap your opponent during each of their standby phases. If your opponent is Kenny, he may slap you back.

Last edited:

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    Hey, let's switch gears to Magic?

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

You make the Card!

Are they good?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Better. Definitely less broken.

Kenny_C.002: The problem with the original wording was that the monster to summon would actually be selected AFTER the monster is Tributed, by which time the Tributed monster would be in the Graveyard. Essentially the tributing would be the cost to activate it, and selecting the monster to summon would occur during the effect resolution, creating a loophole. Of course, this point is moot now, as the new wording fills that loophole. But you also had some cards...

Euphoria: ...Other than the odd wording (I see you're still using MTG cards as the basis for this...), the effect is just wrong. If it included not allowing the opponent to Set cards this thing would be banned instantly. As-is...if Magician of Faith were still around, this would be kicked out the window. She isn't, though, and the best we have for Spell retrieval right now would be Dark Magician of Chaos, so...limited to 1.

Tempo: o.0 WAY too much potential *coughhackCOSTDOWNhackcough*. Needs a cost.

Wording: Ummm....No? In order to play the spell, you need 2 things: a valid target in the graveyard, and a valid target on the field. You pick targets during the announcement of the spell, which is at the same time as the tribute, but before the tribute actually hits the graveyard. This is what happens with cost + effect. You'd normally be right if it's a chain of effects from 1 spell/trap, though.

Euphoria: So a 3 card disadvantage is still too good? I dare say that you're dead wrong on this one. It's good, but the thing is that you're still losing 3 cards to stop 1 turn of play.

Tempo: and assembling cost down + tempo + a good level 4 monster is by all means very easy by the looks of it. Seriously, there is a lot of potential in the card, but I very much doubt that the card is that damn good that a straight -1 CA isn't compensating for.

Hey, let's switch gears to Magic?

Fine with me.

You make the Card!

Generic Fatty. There is synergy between the abilities though. It's probably a better idea to put the pow/toughness text at the bottom, so the order would be trample, pump, pow/tough, IMO.

You make the Card!

It's difficult to cost something like this, simply because T: poke for 2 is such a powerful ability in itself. The only real things we can run off is Kamahl, which isn't exactly good as a comparison. This is probably slightly overpowered, though the ability to evolve probably needs some work.

You make the Card!

This card is pretty darn sick if you ask me. Cool card overall, but a bit cluttered. I'd probably take out the firebreathing, though I have no idea how to cost this one here. 5 mana for the recursion ability, at least. Brings it up to about a turn 3 revival.

You make the Card!

FS, Toxicity, and the pow/tough...one of the three doesn't belong in the synergistic lane. And it's obvious. Well this thing's an insect avatar for 5, which is fine. I do think that toxicity, although right from a flavour POV, isn't very good here. You're taking away the focus of a bee swarm for some cheap "poisonous 2" ability. Oh yeah, combat damage, not damage.

You make the Card!

Broken.

You make the Card!

Mixbag guys. Synergistic in a way. Not playable, but good enough.

You make the Card!

So it's a spell that works like an aura? You can word this so that it's an aura instead, using the template similar to that of galvanic arc and faith's fetters.

You make the Card!

Artifacts tend to be overcosted. Up the ability to 4 as well. XD

You make the Card!

Karoo.

You make the Card!

Great card. I can't find much fault to this one, other than the screams I'll make if I face against it.

My own:
    Arc of desolation
    Field card
    During each player's standby phase, he or she may choose one monster of 500 defense or lower tribute it. If he or she can't Arc of desolation deals 500 damage to him or her.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Grand Seal of the Black Orichalcos #1
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. Once during your turn, the card controller may activate the following effects:
    - Inflict damage equal to the number of Trap cards in your graveyard x500.
    - Increase your Life Points equal to the number of Spell cards in your graveyard x500.

Grand Seal of the Black Orichalcos #2
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. Only the controller of this card can activate the following effect: If a monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon up to 5 Black Orichalcos Tokens (Type of destroyed monster/ATK 500/DEF 500).

Seal of the Black Orichalcos
    Field Spell

This card cannot be destroyed. This card is unaffected by any card effects. The controller of this card can activate one of the following effects by paying 2000 Life Points:
    - Destroy all of your opponent's monsters
    - Destroy all of your opponent's Spell and Trap cards
    - Your opponent(s) cannot activate any card effects until the end of their turn.

Rarity: Ultra-Rare (Only the Black Orichalcos members can hold this card).

It would've been a lot better if you didn't mention a card from the anime... Anyway, the first sentence for all of them is unnecessary.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    @AngelicExcalibur: Eh...Soul Stealer seems fair enough, clogged up spell and trap card zone in exchange for protection and a power boost, but Necrofreak is...just imbalanced really. I mean, that removal effect has just got Dimension Fusion written all over it. It's actually pretty easy to get out because of Metamorphosis (which you have not banned through the card effect) and that effect...it's basically game over for the opponent. .__. Dragon's Legacy is pretty decent, seeing as how the tokens have got very specific restrictions for their use (Basically, the only thing that would be summoned with those is Horus). Yeah, I'd say that Necrofreak is the only seriously broken card in that lot.

@Cardfreak: Totally broken, all of them. The fact that you can't destroy, remove, or even negate them alone is already completely disbalanced, and let's not even get me started about those effects. Recuring Reign Beaux effects for a measly 2000 and the ability to just shut your opponent down to boot? Infinte burn or LP recovery? No, just don't go there... :\

@Kenny_C.002: Actually, Icha is right on this one. With the original wording, the special summon would be applied in the same way as Graceful Charity's discard. I.e. The activation cost would only have been 'tribute one monster on your field' and the only target required to declare the use of the card would therefore have been a monster on your field. Then, given that the card isn't negated, the second effect (i.e. special summoning a monster from your graveyard) would be applied, at which point you would have to select a monster from your graveyard that meets the requirements, at which point the tributed monster is already a valid target since tributes go to the graveyard immediately. Similarly, the two discards from Graceful come after your three draws, which is why you can play it as a topdeck. With the new wording, there is no activation cost (i.e. if Soul Transfer is negated you don't lose a monster from your field) but the targets are declared at the same time, so the tribute can't be the target (since it isn't in the graveyard). It's all part of the activation versus application shizzle.

As for the cards...robbing your opponent of one turn of action (except drawing a card) is an immensely powerful effect. Basically, if you managed to clear the field and have at least one big beater out, odds are that (With Euphoria) you will be able to OTKO your opponent on your next turn without him/her having any chance of retaliation. Three cards for one effect is only worth getting to return a spell card of your choice from the graveyard to your hand (As shown by Magic Stone Excavation and Spell Reproduction). Negating a whole turn should be off the charts in terms of cost. o.O

Concerning Tempo...for some reason it has me thinking Legendary Ocean. xD But yeah, it's not like any level fives are really that hot, and Cost Down is already going to become a -2 in it's own right. It's really quite on par with Frontline Base (or even slightly weaker, hard to tell) imo. The only really profitable targets I see for that one are Card Trooper and possibly Heavy Mech Support Platform or something with Legendary Ocean for support.

Anyway, just a few quick ones:

Harpie Wind Witch
    Winged Beast/Effect
    4 Star/Wind
    1500 Atk / 800

While this card is on your field or in your graveyard, the name of this card is considered to be 'Harpie Lady'. Once per turn, discard one wind attribute monster from your hand to change the battle position of a face-up monster on the field.

Swoop Attack
    Normal Spell

Select one Winged Beast type monster whose level stars are equal to five or less from your hand and special summon it to the field. On the end phase of the turn this card is activated, the monster summoned by this effect is returned to its owner's hand.

Last edited:

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    [Quilava]

It's difficult to cost something like this, simply because T: poke for 2 is such a powerful ability in itself. The only real things we can run off is Kamahl, which isn't exactly good as a comparison. This is probably slightly overpowered, though the ability to evolve probably needs some work.

In retrospect, yes it is too powerful at uncommon. I think I'm going to make it 4R for 1/2 to make it balanced. This means I'll have to raise Cyndaquil's evolve cost by 1.

[Moltres]

This card is pretty darn sick if you ask me. Cool card overall, but a bit cluttered. I'd probably take out the firebreathing, though I have no idea how to cost this one here. 5 mana for the recursion ability, at least. Brings it up to about a turn 3 revival.

All the legendary birds have sick abilities. I forgot to raise the cost of the ability after changing its extra cost. Originally it was a double pitch to revive. What sounds better, RRRR amd double pitch or 2RRRR and single pitch?

[Beedrill]

FS, Toxicity, and the pow/tough...one of the three doesn't belong in the synergistic lane. And it's obvious. Well this thing's an insect avatar for 5, which is fine. I do think that toxicity, although right from a flavour POV, isn't very good here. You're taking away the focus of a bee swarm for some cheap "poisonous 2" ability. Oh yeah, combat damage, not damage.

I was going with flavor at a slight expense of functionality, but I think "other Insects get +1/+1" would be better in place of poisonous 2. BTW, toxicity was a custom keyword I had before Future Sight came out. I need to adjust all my cards.

[Eevee]

Broken.

Would 1G for 1/2 and that ability be better?

[Mew]

Mixbag guys. Synergistic in a way. Not playable, but good enough.

It was supposed to be a 5-color Morphling. xD

[Flamethrower]

So it's a spell that works like an aura? You can word this so that it's an aura instead, using the template similar to that of galvanic arc and faith's fetters.

I wanted to have a mechanic that functioned like a TM in PTCG: it performed the move and taught it to a Pokémon for one time use. That was the fourth revision to the wording, and it's still a lot of reminder text. I had shorter reminder text in one revision but the functionality wasn't the same. TM, mechanically speaking, is flashback that requires a creature of the spell's colors to be flashed back.

[Itemfinder]

Artifacts tend to be overcosted. Up the ability to 4 as well. XD

Maybe if it was common. 4 and 3 to fetch a TM card out of grave is fine at uncommon.

[Ruins of Alph]

Great card. I can't find much fault to this one, other than the screams I'll make if I face against it.

There's a cycle of legendary lands like this. I'd post them all here but I'm having trouble finding art for Ilex Forest and Burned Tower. The green one is a 2/2 buff for 2G, the red one is a "target creature can't block this turn" for R, the blue one is "Unsummon unless its controller pays 2" for 2U, and the white one is "target creature can't attack this turn" for W.

I'm still finishing up set 2 of the block. I have about 40 cards left, then I can move on to Hoenn League. When more card art is available I might make a Sinnoh-based set.

Here's a card of my favorite Pokémon. I know the abilities don't have synergy but like I said it's more of a flavor thing.

You make the Card!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    @Kenny_C.002: Actually, Icha is right on this one. With the original wording, the special summon would be applied in the same way as Graceful Charity's discard. I.e. The activation cost would only have been 'tribute one monster on your field' and the only target required to declare the use of the card would therefore have been a monster on your field. Then, given that the card isn't negated, the second effect (i.e. special summoning a monster from your graveyard) would be applied, at which point you would have to select a monster from your graveyard that meets the requirements, at which point the tributed monster is already a valid target since tributes go to the graveyard immediately. Similarly, the two discards from Graceful come after your three draws, which is why you can play it as a topdeck. With the new wording, there is no activation cost (i.e. if Soul Transfer is negated you don't lose a monster from your field) but the targets are declared at the same time, so the tribute can't be the target (since it isn't in the graveyard). It's all part of the activation versus application shizzle.

As for the cards...robbing your opponent of one turn of action (except drawing a card) is an immensely powerful effect. Basically, if you managed to clear the field and have at least one big beater out, odds are that (With Euphoria) you will be able to OTKO your opponent on your next turn without him/her having any chance of retaliation. Three cards for one effect is only worth getting to return a spell card of your choice from the graveyard to your hand (As shown by Magic Stone Excavation and Spell Reproduction). Negating a whole turn should be off the charts in terms of cost. o.O

Concerning Tempo...for some reason it has me thinking Legendary Ocean. xD But yeah, it's not like any level fives are really that hot, and Cost Down is already going to become a -2 in it's own right. It's really quite on par with Frontline Base (or even slightly weaker, hard to tell) imo. The only really profitable targets I see for that one are Card Trooper and possibly Heavy Mech Support Platform or something with Legendary Ocean for support.

Anyway, just a few quick ones:

Harpie Wind Witch
    Winged Beast/Effect
    4 Star/Wind
    1500 Atk / 800

While this card is on your field or in your graveyard, the name of this card is considered to be 'Harpie Lady'. Once per turn, discard one wind attribute monster from your hand to change the battle position of one of a face-up monster on the field.

Swoop Attack
    Normal Spell

Select one Winged Beast type monster whose level stars are equal to five or less from your hand and special summon it to the field. On the end phase of the turn this card is activated, the monster summoned by this effect is returned to its owner's hand.

Thank you...on both accounts. Though I can't believe I didn't think of A Legendary Ocean XP.

Harpie Wind Witch: Hmm...not too bad. Searchable by Flying Kamakiri, and since most commonly-used monsters don't have that much DEF it's essentially discarding a monster to destroy a monster. Kind of like a wind version of Snipe Hunter. Kind of.

Swoop Attack: Definitely has potential. Maybe works for some sort of one-turn beatdown or something. But definitely can be deadly if used right. Can't think of many strong 5-Star Winged Beasts at the moment, though...

And I don't know enough about MTG to talk about those cards :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years

Didn't know they took out activation cost. If that is the case then icha is correct, yes. And graceful wasn't an appropriate comparison if activation costs still exist, but I'm sure you knew that already.

Euphoria: I don't know man. The situation you gave is a "win more" situation. This card seems to require more playtesting than anything, since I really can't see it to be "yata good" like you've been portraying it to be.

I'm still finishing up set 2 of the block. I have about 40 cards left, then I can move on to Hoenn League. When more card art is available I might make a Sinnoh-based set.

Here's a card of my favorite Pokémon. I know the abilities don't have synergy but like I said it's more of a flavor thing.

You make the Card!

Moltres: Well a RRRR with 2x pitch is a turn 2 thing. 2RRRR with 1 pitch is turn 4. Your choice.

Beedril: I figured that toxicity you thought up before poisonous, which is why I didn't say much about it. The mutual pump would be too much power for a 5 mana avatar, IMO.

Eevee: I think the thing is that it would very much depend on the eeveelutions. Pushing eevee to 1G would push it up to a turn 3 activation. I'm sure you made the eeveelutions to be at least good, so it's difficult to cost. Perhaps 1G and evolution for 4. This way you need an elf to pump out a turn 3. Stick with 1/1.

Flamethrower:
    I came up with this.

Flamethrower 3RR
    Enchantment - aura TM
    Enchant red creature
    Flash
    When Flamethrower comes into play, it deals 5 damage to target creature or player.
    Enchanted creature gains "3RR, T, sacrifice flamethrower: this creature deals 5 damage to target creature or player".

I've been thinking about this. It's probably overpowered at 5 damage. Perhaps 4 would be the better choice. You're still pumping 8 damage out with 1 card, after all. Item finder still interacts with this.

Lands:
    Blue one's too good. Red one is costed right. White one's too good. Green one's too good.

Raikou:
    Yeah, no synergy. Otherwise it looks okay.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sealing of the Beyond
    Continuous Trap Card

Monsters removed from play or sent to the graveyard cannot be Special Summoned back to the field. Neither player can Fusion Summon a monster. Neither player can Special Summon a monster from their deck.

Harpie Fury
    Spell Card

All cards with "Harpie" in their name gain 600 ATK points. If a card with "Harpie" in it's name attacks a monster in defence position and the ATK is higher than the DEF of the attacked monster, the difference becomes damage to your opponent's Life Points. These effects last until the End Phase of your turn.

Gauntlets of Absorbing Power
    Equip Spell Card

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior type monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. Each time a monster is destroyed by the equipped monster, pay 500 Life Points to increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 400 points.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sealing of the Beyond: "As long as this card remains face up on the field, neither player can special summon unless it is a ritual summoned or if the monster is special summoned from the hand" just less confusing on the first part though equally wordy... either way, not stopping the current major threats of the meta, and that is monster stealing for monarchs and Demise. Plus, every counter to these strategy is stopped by twister, and this one is as well... got potential, but just not for the right banlist.

Harpie Fury- fair enough. Ew harpy queen at 2500 is almost tempting enough to use xD; but probably at most a tech because it's so specific. Not the card's fault, just lacking harpie monsters in general.

Gaunlet of Absorbing Power: no... because equip sucks already. Need to kill one monster to get to 800 with 500 LP cost, and that is just too slow... United we stand alone will always guarantee 800 dmg boost right off the bat too. The attack increase will have to be *far* higher and even then it's still only worth considering... equip card is that unfairly weak, except snatch steal and premature burial.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Personality Robber 7
    Legendary Artifact
    7, T: At end of turn, target permanent becomes legendary until end of next turn.
    7: Untap Personality Robber
    "This is what happens when you find yourself." -Ixidor

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Personality Robber 7
    Legendary Artifact
    7, T: At end of turn, target permanent becomes legendary until end of next turn.
    7: Untap Personality Robber
    "This is what happens when you find yourself." -Ixidor
    Well the thing costs 14 for it to actually do anything... You need to make both permanents of the same name legendary before it kills both off, unfortunately.

The wording's a little clunky though, since "at the end of turn" would refer to the "end of turn step", but "until the end of turn" refers to the clean up step AFTER the "end of turn" step. This means that the permanent would gain legendary for that very short period of time... Better to just lose that "at the end of turn" phrase.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *stirrup dead topic of YGO cards*

Dagger of Counter- Equip

You may only equip this card to one monster on your side of the field. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the ATK of the monster. If the selected monster is destroyed by a card effect, you may destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field.

Dagger of Moonlight- Equip

You may only equip this card to one monster on your side of the field. During your damage step, you may switch the monster that battles with the the equipped monster to face-down defense position.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *stirrup dead topic of YGO cards*

Dagger of Counter- Equip

You may only equip this card to one monster on your side of the field. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the ATK of the monster. If the selected monster is destroyed by a card effect, you may destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field.

Dagger of Moonlight- Equip

You may only equip this card to one monster on your side of the field. During your damage step, you may switch the monster that battles with the the equipped monster to face-down defense position.

Pretty good. Not much I can say.

Morphing Jar #3
    EARTH/Rock/3 Star
    ATK 750/ DEF 800
    FLIP: Each player pays up to 1500 Life Points. Each player then discards one card from his/her hand for every 500 Life Points he/she paid and then draws one card for each card that was discarded.

Errata: If you discard one card and your opponent discards two cards, you each draw three cards.

Kind of a double-edged sword.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Nyu, the Dagger of Counter is nasty. Too bad it doesn't have anything to punish destruction of the dagger itself rather than the equiped monster, though. Dagger of Moonlight also has some potential, but it's a bit too situational, especially since the obvious choice (Mystic Swordsman) is going to level up and lose the equip anyway. Sort of unusual for weapon type equips not to affect the monster's stats, though.

Anyway, just a random little monster line I thought up. Sort of iffy on the monster names (read I went with random phonetics until it sounded rightish)...it's so hard to come up with good ones. >_< Anyway;

Parasite Demon Nishruu
    Fiend/Effect
    6 Star/Dark
    2500 Atk / 1200 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. While this card is face-up on the field, the controller of this card pays 600 life points each time he/she activates a spell card. (This is not optional)

Parasite Demon Karasu
    Fiend/Effect
    3 Star/Dark
    1550 Atk / 600 Def

This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. Each time a card controlled by the controller of this card is sent to the graveyard, the controller of this card pays 200 life points. (This is not optional)

Parasite Demon Searinox
    Fiend/Effect
    4 Star/Fire
    1800 Atk / 500 Def

This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute under any circumstances. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card pays 300 life points for every monster card on his/her field. (This is not optional)

Demonic Summoning Flute
    Quick-Play Spell

Select one 'Parasite Demon' monster from your hand and Special Summon it to your opponent's field in face-up attack or defense position then pay a number of life points equal to 800 x the number of tribute(s) in the card's effect. This card's effect is not affected by any effects of the Special Summoned monster. On the turn this card is activated you may not special summon, normal summon or set a monster.

Violent Purge
    Normal Trap

Destroy all face-up 'Parasite Demon' monsters on the field. For each monster destroyed by this effect, inflict 800 points of damage to the controller of the card(s).

Cleansing Seal
    Field Spell

While this card is on the field, 'Parasite Demon' monsters on the field have their Atk and Def reduced by half and may not attack or change their battle positions.

I had some more varied effects in mind, but you get the general gist of the thing. ^_~ Don't have the time to type the rest out. :O And that jar is...a rather interesting thing, although Darkworld will of course abuse it to kingdom come. xP

Last edited:
    Back