• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
HoD: I'll pass on this one. Requires a situational summon, is only applicable for OTKO, and the card you use to summon it leaves you wide-open afterward, not to mention that the only plant really seeing play nowadays is Mystic Tomato and most plants have particularly low attack anyway. Oh, and it's just "set" I believe, there is no such thing as "set summon".

Ranium Allur: Kills Cyber Dragon and forces monsters into defense, true, but how do you plan on damaging the opponent's life points?

Green Rejuvenator: When you figure in the loss of LP you get when the opponent trounces this monster, the gain isn't all that much better then what Poison of the Old Man gives you. Then again, I can see this thing being comboed with Mist Body or Heart of Clear Water for some serious renewal.

TttEL: Too little renewal, too much loss of field presence, too many monsters about to run you over. Your opponent is never going to target this card for destruction, so that means you'll have to kill it yourself in order to summon HoD.

Dark Rose of the Blackland: It's a cheap Yubel with a graveyard restriction! I can see this being teched to RFtDD, but that's a given with anything that removes from play.

Thistle Fairy: ZOMG, can we say "cheap burn damage"? Now you're going a bit farther then Yubel ever did. >.< At least this monster can get killed? I'd say make it Gemini for the greater balance.

Thorns: Yipes, I'm starting to wonder whether or not Yubel knew it was getting upstaged by plants. 0_o Seriously, monster-related battle damage burn plus this thing... ow. Man, I'm actually enjoying this set enough that if it were ever released, I might enjoy playing it with a nomi Yubel deck. XD

Wonder Seed: So basically, this is the alternate method of summoning your devilishly evil plants? Hmm... actually, Rose of the Blackland plus this equals love. I'm already thinking of ways to fill a graveyard to supplement them.

And now, moving on...

Darkness of Justice
Field Spell
The name of this field spell is treated as "Neo Space". If a monster with "E-Hero Neos" is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed and no other field spells may be played. Increase the attack of "E-Hero Neos" and all "Neo-Spacian" monsters by one thousand points when they battle with a monster with higher Atk.

Neo-Spacian Shuttle
Normal Spell
Remove one "Elemental Hero Neos" in your deck from play for two turns. Special summon the selected "E-Hero Neos" during your own standby phase two turns after the activation of this card.

Neo-Spacian Magician Girl
Monster/Dark/Spellcaster/Effect/3*
Atk 1200/ Def 1000
If this monster is summoned while another "Neo-Spacian" monster is on the field, you may add one spell card from your graveyard to your hand. Then discard one card.

E-Hero Magician Neos
Monster/Dark/Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect/9*
Atk 2500/ Def 2100
E-Hero Neos+Neo Spacian Magician Girl
This monster is fusion summoned by adding the listed fusion material monsters to your deck (you do not use "Polymerization"). If "Neo-Space" is not on the field, return this monster to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn it was summoned. During your standby phase, by discarding one card from your hand you may add one spell card from your graveyard to your hand.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ranium Allur: Kills Cyber Dragon and forces monsters into defense, true, but how do you plan on damaging the opponent's life points?

Umm...Thistle Fairy? xD Speaking of which, Frostweaver, there's quite a significant difference between it and Reflect Bounder. Bounder only gets its effect if it's attacked while in attack position, Thistle Fairy can use the damage while going on the offensive too. (Sort of like a Flame Wingman, except it doesn't need to destroy the opponent to cash in on the effect (Hiii Gellen Duo! xD)). Besides, if you want to dispose of the thing by battle you're looking at giving up at least one quarter of your life points in the process, hence why I made it tribute. I wouldn't go as far as to name it gemini, though, because tribute and second summon already amount to quite a bit strength-wise. (Sort of like that bug whose name I can't recall - 2300 Atk and goes Asura Priest on your opponent when it's second summoned) Thistle Fairy is pretty frail, so I think adding another restriction would have been sort of overkill...plants do need some monsters besides Tomato that are actually useful. :3

Ranium Alur: one-sided Stumbling is pretty cool, and with that Atk it will run over the most. It's just too bad that a monarch is bound to come around and wipe it out. T_T

Green Rejuvenator: You just had to get rid of the obvious exploit option, didn't you? So much for summoning this at the end of your chain of Shining Angels and then tributing it away to be that much closer to Jupiter OTKO. >.< Well, this could work nicely in combo with Ranium Alur since that card essentially makes any offensive push by your opponent that doesn't include effect destruction a futile endeavor, but it still reminds me too much of Spirit of the Breeze.

Honor of Demeter + Support: Pretty interesting, though odds are that you'd need to follow this up with Heavy Storm or the like to get your honor out immediately. Speaking of Storm, it does tie that card up, ACC (So now your opponent will either have to give you your invulnerable plants or sit there feeling silly with his mass destruction while Poisonous Thorns whittles away his LP >D). Plus, nowhere does it say that you need to tribute all of your monsters, so it's not that big a problem. You could just satiate this with fluff tokens or a Green Rejuvenator that you don't want hanging around anymore. Plus, I have to admit that the idea of OTKOing something with a field full of plants is pretty darn fun. xD

Darkness of Justice: what...you want a neo-Spacian Seal of Orichalcos? This + Monarch Neos = majorly breaktacular. (That's right kiddies, either wipe out that practical 4000 Atk monstrosity over yonder or your opponent will keep on drawing three cards per turn while dropping down practical 2500+ Atk monsters each turn without you being able to do anything about it) Uh-huh...let's see at least a half-hearted attempt at balancing this. >.<

Neo-Spacian Shuttle: Uhh...if this is two turns then the Standby Phase in question would be your opponent's, not yours, since both players' turns count for this type of effect. o.O Edit that to "two of your own turns". Other than that, fair enough I guess.

Neo-Spacian Magician Girl: Oookay? I guess it's a decent exchange since it requires another neo-spacian and the magician herself is pretty wimpy. I think this might still end up limited or at least semi-limited, though, because this recurs faster than Magician of Faith.

E-Hero Magician Neos: Okay, let's avoid the debate about what 'contact fusion' between Neos and the girl in question might imply, shall we? The effect itself is...pretty crazy to be honest. I mean, this basically means that you can keep killing your opponent's backfield each turn with Heavy Storm (since that handy-dandy field of yours isn't affected) or Smashing Ground/Lightning Vortex/Nobleman of Crossout to adjust to whatever monsters your opponent puts on the table, or keep recycling Emergency Call or Reinforcement of the Army to keep searching through your deck, or-well, let's just say that all cards capable of direct spell recursion are limited for a good reason and leave it at that. You're going to have to balance this out somehow. Maybe let it check if the top card of the deck is a spell (if it is, add it to the hand, otherwise put it at the bottom of the deck) or something like that. x.O

Aaaanyway:

Necrolily
Plant/Effect
1 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), select one Monster Card from either player's Graveyard and equip it to this card as if it were an Equip Spell Card. This card gains the Atk and Def of the monster equipped to it by this effect. While this card is equipped with a monster card, this card can not be destroyed by battle. During each of your End Phases, reduce the Atk and Def of this card by 800. When the Atk of this card is reduced to zero or the monster equipped to this card is destroyed, this card is destroyed.

Driftweed
Plant/Effect
2 Star/Wind
400 Atk / 600 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent as the result of a Direct Attack, Special Summon two Weed Tokens (Plant/1 Star/Earth/200 Atk/300 Def) to your opponent's Field in face-up Attack Position. A Weed Token may not be offered as tribute for a tribute summon.

Plant and Harvest
Normal Spell

Discard one Plant type monster from your Hand. During your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, draw three cards.

Pollen Burst
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Plant type monster on your Field is destroyed, Special Summon two sprout tokens (Plant/1 Star/Earth/0 Atk/0 Def) to your Field in Defense Position. After a number of turns equal to half the level stars of the destroyed monster (rounded down to the nearest whole), you may tribute a Sprout Token on your Field to Special Summon one monster of the same name as the destroyed monster from your Deck.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Darkness of Justice- it's actually not too bad because it's just Skyscraper for neo spacians.

Neo Spacian Shuttle- fair enough if the wording is fixed like what Alter Ego said

Neo Spacian Magician Girl / E-Hero Neo Magician Girl- yeahhhh i thought Neos like inhumane objects >>; anyway, magician girl herself is fine i guess, but E-Hero Neo Magician Girl is really killer. Basically, turn one card in your hand into spell cards that will just wipe the field o__o;;

Necrolily- fair enough, but too bad it has no protection like relinquish to destroy the equipped monster first if it's attacked XD;

Driftweed- lock ftw! Ojama + Driftweed + book of moon/something to change Driftweed to defense mode is instant death on the monster zone. Also, it's really fun with asura priest to do 3400 dmg, I can tell you that already.

Plant and Harvest- everyone needs their destiny draw

Pollen Burst- since you'll always activate this on your opponent's turn basically, you special summon a lv 4 plant by the end of your round, or get another dandelion for major pissing people off at the beginning of your round because luckily it rounds down. Not to mention, you can just use the pollen token as direct tribute instead of waiting for special summon.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
kind funny that GX just happened to feature a magician girl in the OP XD

Outa boredom:

Rena Ryuugu
Dark/Effect
4 Star/Warrior
2000/(Undecided)
This monster cannot be attacked. If Rena Ryuugu is the only monster on your side of the field, the opponent may attack you directly. Only cards with "Axe" in their name can be equipped to Rena Ryuugu. Flip a coin. If heads, this monster attacks your opponent directly. If tails, this monster deals damage equal to its ATK to you.

Obvious wording problems. Need a way to say that only one can be on the field at the time. I was thinking either attacks all monsters and players, or attack a random monster/player, but i realized i had no way to determine who to attack in that situation.

Rika Furude
Dark/Effect
7 Star/Spellcaster
0/2500
During your opponent's end phase, you may tribute a monster on your side of the field to look at the top three cards of your deck, put one into your hand, and the rest on the bottom of your deck. Skip your next draw phase if you use this effect.

Was thinking either bottom or in the graveyard, not sure. Was trying to keep Rika's atk low, but not sure how high is too high for that

Hanyuu
Spell Card
"Rika Furude" must be in your graveyard to use this card. Tribute 5 monsters on your side of the field as an additional cost. Both players shuffle their fields, hands, graveyards, and cards removed from play into their library. Both life totals become 8000. Put a 0/0 Dark Fiend monster named Hanyuu into play. Hanyuu cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. The opponent can attack you directly if Hanyuu is the only monster on your side of the field.

Wording problems here (AKA I'm not sure how it would be worded in YGO). Was aiming at a huge reset button, so i just went with changing life totals back to 8000. Another wording popping into my mind just plain out says "Reset the game"

ok then obviously Higurashi theme, but meh

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
To the disgust of magic players, Yugioh likes their point 7 font. I'll post comments directly in the 'fix.'

Rena Furude
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Dark
2000 Atk / 1600 Def

This card cannot be attacked by your opponent's monsters. Only cards with "Axe" in their name can be equipped to this card. Only one "Rena Ryuugu" can be on your side of the field at a time. When you declare an attack with this monster, flip a coin. If heads, you may either attack your opponent directly or attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If tails, deal damage to your life points equal to the Atk of this card.

It's such a horrible gamble that it should really be able to beat gene warped warwolf if it gets a head in coin flip, so i went with Digi's wish and let her use both effects.

Rika Furude
Spellcaster/Effect
6 Star/Dark
1100 Atk / 2500 Def

During your opponent's end phase, you may look at the top three cards of your deck. Add one of those card into your hand, and send the other two cards to the graveyard. Skip your next draw phase if you use this effect.

Its effects is really purely supportive and being 7 star is just too brutal... even if it's a spellcaster so we got cards everywhere to special summon them, together with tomato. The tribute cost is also equally too brutal either. If it's non-canonical to take out the tribute, then she needs a stronger draw effect to make up for the lost in field presence.

Hanyuu
Normal Spell Card

You can only activate this card if "Rika Furude" is in your graveyard to use this card. Tribute 5 monsters on your side of the field. Both players send all cards in their fields, hands, graveyards, and cards that are removed from play into their deck. Both player's Life Points become 8000. Special Summon a Hanyuu Token (Dark/Fiend/1 Star/0 Atk/0 Def) in defense position. Hanyuu Token cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Your opponent can attack you directly if Hanyuu Token is the only monster on your side of the field.

It's impossible to use this without scapegoat or your opponent somehow uses Ojama Trio on you, because 5 monsters is crazy lol... the insane effect makes up for the insane cost I guess (though everyone will kill this card for wasting time in tournaments, lol).

I like our current plant theme. It's so cool that even the PC ads are talking about flowers and gardening books for me up there.

Follower of Demeter
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 1900 Def
Destroy one face up spell or trap card on your side of the field to increase your Life Points by 800. You may lower the Atk of this card by 1000 to change the attribute of this card to Plant until the end of your next turn.

There, ACC, now shush. ^^

Edited Cards:

Green Rejuvenator
Plant/Effect
4 Star/Light
0 Atk / 1800 Def

During your standby phase, if this card is face up on your side of the field, increase your life point by 500 x the number of spell cards in your graveyard (up to a maximum of 3000.)

Orange Life Denerator
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1600 Atk / 1400 Def

During your standby phase, if this card is face up on your side of the field, decrease your opponent's life point by 400 x the number of effect monster cards in your graveyard (up to a maximum of 2800.)

Purple Somnour
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1300 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, search your deck for a plant monster whose level is equal to the number of trap cards in your graveyard + 1 and special summon it.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Digi-Kun: Finally! Somebody guesses my reason for random creation of a Neo-Space Magician Girl! XD

As for the "Contact Fusion" Implication, I always assumed that Neos can absorb the powers of the other Neo-Spacians into his armor and the armor is what actually transforms. (At least, that's the impression I get from reading up on Guyver from secondary sources, never having actually seen the show) so I saw no problems with giving N-S magician girl and Neos a chance to shine in fusion. (Honestly people, get your minds out the gutter, this is a children's card game we're talking about.) Besides, what's this compared to Succubus Knight or Harpie Chick (AKA the extreme fanservice monster)?

Edits:

Darkness of Justice
Field Spell
The name of this card is treated as "Neo-Space". If "E-Hero Neos" is face-up on your field, this card cannot be destroyed and no other field spells may be played. Increase the attack of any monster with "E-Hero Neos" or "Neo-Spacian" in its name by one thousand points when they battle with a monster with higher attack.

There, edited the destruction clause so that only the original Neos keeps the card from going bang, so it loses invulnerability after contact fusion. Happy now, AE?

Neo-Spacian Big Bang Attack!
Normal Spell
If there are three or more "Neo-Spacian" monsters on your side of the field, destroy all monsters on the opponents side of the field OR all spell and trap cards on the opponent's side of the field. For purposes of determining this card effect, any monster with "E-Hero Neos" in its name is considered to be a "Neo-Spacian" monster.

And now for something completely different...

Tag Out!
Quickplay Spell
Activate this card only if you have a "Gladiator Beast" monster on your side of the field. Return the selected "Gladiator Beast" to your deck and special summon one other "Gladiator Beast" with the same name, ignoring summoning restrictions. If you special summon a monster in this way, the summoned monster is considered to have been summoned through the effect of a "Gladiator Beast".

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Te-hee...I can't resist.

Curse of Oyashiro-Sama
Continuous Spell

Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle, the controller of the monster that destroyed it must tribute one monster from his/her Field.

The Hatchet
Equip Spell

This card is considered to have "Axe" in its name. This card can only be equipped to "Rena Ryuugu". Double the Atk of the equipped monster. The monster equipped with this card is forced into Attack Position and must attack each turn if able. Once per turn, if the result of the equipped monster's card effect is heads, negate the effect and activate it again.

*Whistles innocently* Moving on...

Follower of Demeter: Very nice support for blessings, and decent stats to boot. Plant is a type, though, not an attribute. =O

Green Rejuvenator: Well, it's no longer special summon limited but now significant LP gain is harder to attain. Is it really necessary to cap it too?

Orange Life Denerator: Ohh...now this is nasty. Definitely something to drop down after you've worked through a chain of Mystic Tomatoes.

Purple Somnour: Well, it has the potential to plunk down a huge plant monster just like that, but it's very picky about your graveyard so it's a bit unreliable. Interesting support all the same, though, especially since our plants seem to be pretty spread out. :3

Darkness of Justice: Fine, fine, even though it's still tougher than Skyscraper effect-wise since it boosts your Atk when you're under attack; not just when you're the one attacking.

Neo-Spacian Big Bang Attack!: A bit too easy to pull off. Common Soul + Normal summon is already 2/3 of your monster requirements right there. A card that can serve as either Raigeki or Harpie's Feather Duster needs to be harder to pull off. How about you get to destroy a number of cards equal to the number of Neo-Spacians you have in play? That would still be pretty crazy, though, and probably demand an extreme cost like taking your Battle Phase to balance out. This might have worked with the original Neo-Spacians, but with your buffed up versions it's just not cricket. :\

Tag Out!: So...I hear you like gladial/gladiator beasts? Very nice support since it can bring out the big beatstick Alexander (can't recall the translated name at the moment) and others. Essentially, it's bypassing the tedious attacking bit and going straight for the summon. :3

Now to add to our ever-growing arsenal of plants:

Timber the Woodland Monarch
Plant/Effect
6 Star/Earth
2400 Atk / 1000 Def

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, look at a random card from your opponent's Hand and shuffle it into his/her Deck. If the card you selected is a Spell Card, gain 2000 Life Points.

Yes, I know the name sucks, but I've never been a big fan of monarchs so I can't be bothered to think up a better one. xP

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Tag Out!: Yep, Alexander was the main card in mind for this one. His immunity to spells and traps was just begging for a way to extend itself. XD

Timber the Woodland Monarch: Not really a Monarch that Perfect Circle will use, but it'll do, I suppose. I'd always thought of Monarchs as having destruction effects as opposed to returns to deck, etc., but then again, we've got Raiza now...

My own spores shall be planted!

Deadly Spores
Continuous Trap
Select one plant-type monster on your side of the field. During each turnthat the selected monster remains on the field, decrease the original attack of all monsters on the opponent's side of the field by five hundred points. When this card is destroyed, special summon two "Mushroom Tokens" to your side of the field (Monster/Dark/Plant/Effect/3*/Atk 0000/Def 0000: These tokens may not be offered for a tribute summon unless the summon is a plant monster.)

Basically, everything coming out of the hand or remaining on the field gets attack reduction. Sorry, couldn't think of anything better, so I threw in the Mushroom Tokens for Thistle Fairy and Ranium Allur love.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and monarchs should have 1000 def only ;pThestalos discard and burn, which isn't really "destruction" either. Timber combines Raiza's deck part with Thestalos discard, so lol.

Deadly Spores- just 1 minor problem of when the atk reduction is applied... like if you activate it on your turn, and I special summon a cyber dragon on my turn, does cyber dragon gets 1600 or 2100 atk? Just need to know during which phase does the reduction occur and it will be fine.

I honestly don't know why people always associate plants with tokens XD; Really. Dandelion that influencial?

Gift of Life
Normal Spell

Select a plant monster in your graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field. The special summoned monster cannot be used as a tribute. Increase your opponent's life points by 1000 or equal to the Def of the special summoned monster, whichever is higher.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Deadly Spores: HOMG, it's Venom Swamp all over again, except meaner. Thistle Fairy sees this as a bit of a mixed blessing because on the other hand it very much likes trouncing high Atk monster to get the most out of its effect. (In this regard, Ranium Allur is still preferable) Still, nifty card all around.

Gift of life: Now this has Dandylion written all over it. Though another go with Thistle Fairy or Ranium Allur wouldn't be too bad either. :3

As for the token thing, well...I wanted driftweed to emulate real life weeds as in growing over anything and everything and filling the whole place up, and the sprout tokens are there for what I see as a central plant-thing; growing with time. :3 And on that note;

Vampire Thorn LV 3
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card battles, reduce the Atk of the monster this card battles with by 400 for Damage Calculation only, then gain Life Points equal to the change in the monster's Atk. On the End Phase of a turn when this card inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent, send this card to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon one "Vampire Thorn LV 5" from your Deck.

Vampire Thorn LV 5
Plant/Effect
5 Star/Dark
1400 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Vampire Thorn LV 3". When this card battles, reduce the Atk and Def of the monster this card battles with by 800 for Damage Calculation only, then gain life points equal to half the combined change in the monster's Atk and Def. On the End Phase of a turn when this card destroyed your opponent's monster by battle, send this card to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon one "Vampire Thorn LV 7" from your Deck.

Vampire Thorn LV 7
Plant/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2400 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Vampire Thorn LV 5". When this card battles, reduce the Atk and Def of the monster this card battles with by 1200 then gain life points equal to the combined change in the monster's Atk and Def. When this face-up card on the Field would be destroyed, you may reduce the original Atk and Def of this card by 800 instead. When the original Atk of this card is zero, this effect may not be activated.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Vampire Thorn Line: Yay, now we get to stab the enemy's life points as well as inflicting damage for plant burn. I'm so happy!

Frostweaver's Plant Comments: I couldn't care less about Dandylion, trust me, good card though it may be. I associate plants with tokens because it just seems logical that a plant leaves behind its seeds after it dies, which can apparently "Grow" into more powerful monsters by being tributed for a tribute summon. XD

Gladiator's Assault!
Quickplay Spell
Activate this card only if your opponent has three or more monsters on the field and you have none. Special summon a number of four star or lower Gladiator Beasts equal to the number of monsters your opponent has remaining on his side of the field. Gladiator Beasts summoned this way are considered to be summoned by a monster mentioned in the card text or a "Gladiator Beast" monster.

That last line is a provision for those Gladiator Beasts who feed off being summoned by other specific beasts. 0_o

And now for a few Wandering supports that never saw the light of day...

Limit Break-Omnislash
Normal Spell
Activate this card only when "Wandering Hero" is the only monster on your side of the field. Pay half your life points. All monsters on your opponent's side of the field are switched to attack mode (flip effects are not activated at this time.) Wandering Hero may attack all monsters on the opponent's side of the field this turn, and becomes immune to the effects of trap cards.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Gladiator's Assault!: Meh, that last bit is sort of overkill, imo. Just getting that many gladiator beasts out in the first place is a very good effect; you really don't need to throw in all those crazy ability boosts on top. O=

Limit Break - Omnislash: this is sort of breaching the limit break tradition since being alone isn't a benefit for the spell but a requirement. Personally, I think the LP cost isn't called for here, though you can of course keep it if you plan to bring this more in line with the other limit breaks (as in, applying the cost only if you have other monsters in play). If this out of concern of overshadowing Braver; don't bother. That card is definite destruction of one target with burn on top whereas this is sort of Beat Rush-like and aims to wipe out large amounts of smaller monsters. (Scapegoat users will not like this, no they won't, and it has some nifty synergy with Ojama Trio too)

Draw Decimator Virus
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by tributing a DARK attribute monster with an Atk of 2000 or more on your field. For three of your opponent's turns, your opponent must discard all cards he/she draws as the result of a card effect.

Totally random, but meh...can't all be gems. xD

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Draw Decimator Virus- but isn't that harsh just to cancel out card effects... because negating draws is something a protector of the sanctuary can do but just existing o_o; the other viruses are all extremely dangeorus and unique in its own power to use it. Perhaps make an easier restriction for this virus?

We really should do halloween cards so ;p

Hallowed Pumpkin
Plant/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1500 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card deals direct damage to the opponent's Life Points, draw a card. If "Pumpking the King of Ghosts" is on your side of the field, increase the Atk power of this card by 800 and draw 2 cards instead for this card's effect.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Demon Solidarity
Normal Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a spell card that targets a fiend or zombie-type monster on your side of the field. Negate the activation of the selected card and destroy it. The spell speed of this card becomes the number of fiend and zombie type monsters on your side of the field (Max 3).

Situational, I know, but thematic. XD

Neo-Spacian Giant Pumpkin
Monster/Dark/Zombie/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/Def 1700
This monster is immune to card effects controlled by your opponent. When this monster is tributed in order to tribute summon a monster with "E-Hero Neos" in its name, draw one card.

E-Hero Great Pumpkin Neos
Monster/Dark/Fusion/Effect/8*
Atk 2500/Def 2100
"Neo Spacian Giant Pumpkin+E-Hero Neos"
This monster can only be summoned by removing the listed fusion-material monsters from the field and adding them to your deck. (You do not use "Polymerization") If "Neo-Space" is not on the field, return this card to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn it was summoned. This monster is immune to all card effects controlled by your opponent.

Also known as "E-Hero Gladiator Beast Alexander". XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Hallowed Pumpkin: Wording problem. Direct damage, as far as I know, refers solely to burn effects, and since this one can't burn it can't use its effect either. That should be changed to "Battle Damage to your opponent as the result of a Direct Attack". Pretty crazy card; sort of like Masked Sorcerer except it can actually fight and becomes a complete killer when Pumpking is out. :3

Demon Solidarity: basically needs three fiends or zombies out to work. This is absolutely no problem for the current zombie decks, which could use it to ward off random Brain Control or Soul Exchange cards. Oh, and possibly Blaze Accelerator too?

Neo-Spacian Giant Pumpkin: that should be "not affected by" rather than "immune" and considering the pretty high stats this thing has it seems a bit overkill, just tone that down to one type of card effect for the greater balance. (We don't want to make E-Hero Wildheart cry over his inferiority now, do we?)

E-Hero Great Pumpkin Neos: So basically this turns into a near-invincible 3000 Atk beatstick while Neo Space is out. Wow. o.o

Anyway, since everyone else is doing them:

Trick or Treat!
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent selects a face-up Fiend or Zombie type monster on your Field as the target of an attack or card effect. Activate one of the following effects:

- Negate the effect or attack of the card and destroy it.
- Draw two cards.

Your opponent decides which effect is activated.

Halloween is about more than just the pumpkins, you know. There's the candy too. xD Oh, and I'm cutting down Draw Decimator's requirement to 2000 Atk, though the problem with Protector has always been that its wimpy stats make it hard to keep on the field. (A problem which the virus obviously doesn't suffer from)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Trick or Treat!
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent selects a face-up Fiend or Zombie type monster on your Field as the target of an attack or card effect. Activate one of the following effects:

- Negate the effect or attack of the card and destroy it.
- Draw two cards.

Your opponent decides which effect is activated.

Zombie decks will just gobble this up (pun COMPLETELY intended). You either get a Tutan Mask-style effect mixed with Sakuretsu or a free Pot of Greed. Especially evil if more than one gets chained, giving you a definite two cards at least.

Halloween is about more than just the pumpkins, you know. There's the candy too. xD Oh, and I'm cutting down Draw Decimator's requirement to 2000 Atk, though the problem with Protector has always been that its wimpy stats make it hard to keep on the field. (A problem which the virus obviously doesn't suffer from)

*coughHeartofClearWatercough*

Eh......alright, I'll join in this little run, as well:

Graveyard Ghost
DARK/Zombie
4 Stars/Effect
ATK: 1800/DEF: 0
Once per turn, you may select and activate one of the following effects:
-Change the Battle Position of 1 of your opponent's Attack Position monsters to Defense Position.
-This card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If you activate this effect, this monster's ATK becomes 800 during damage calculation only.

Halloween's also about the ghosts, people, remember?

Also part of the Halloween spirit is:

Scare Theft
Counter Trap
Decrease the ATK of all your opponent's Attack Position monsters by 1000, then switch them to Defense Position.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Graveyard Ghost- Gravekeeper assailant with just 200 lower atk and not bounded by a field x.x; scary and splashable... yay more zombies? XD;

Scare Theft- weird... after atk decrease, they shift to def. You probably can deal more dmg if they stayed in atk position afterward. I can only imagine ways to use this for the switch to defense more than the atk decrease (yes, we want them to use CCV on us easier?) unless we want to stop DDV...

Where's the ebil witches?

Blood Dark Countess Bathory
Spellcaster/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2200 Atk/1200 Def

This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 3 monsters whose type is not Zombie from your opponent's graveyard from play. This monster gains the following effect depending on the type of another monster you control on your side of the field:
-Zombie: When a monster is sent from your opponent's side of the field to the graveyard, deal 400 damage to the opponent's life points.
-Fiend: Once per turn, destroy a spell or trap card on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack this turn.

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
(Name of Card) NOOB
(Card Type: ie. trap, spell, continuous trap, etc.) Monster
(Level/Type/Attribute) 1/Nerd-n00b-Effect/Earth
(Effects) When this card is summoned, flip it face down once and get free pie and SPAM in a can... lol that's a crappy effect...
(ATK/DEF) 0/50
(Rarity) Ultimate Rare

I even made a graphic out of it!!!

zn9f8l.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Graveyard Ghost- Gravekeeper assailant with just 200 lower atk and not bounded by a field x.x; scary and splashable... yay more zombies? XD;

Assailant switches both ways though, doesn't it? Graveyard Ghost only goes to Defense.

Scare Theft- weird... after atk decrease, they shift to def. You probably can deal more dmg if they stayed in atk position afterward. I can only imagine ways to use this for the switch to defense more than the atk decrease (yes, we want them to use CCV on us easier?) unless we want to stop DDV...

Monarch, anyone? Beatsticks, anyone? Most of those would still have lower DEF. Besides, it isn't as much about dealing damage as it is preventing it.

Where's the ebil witches?

......D'OH!!

Blood Dark Countess Bathory
Spellcaster/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2200 Atk/1200 Def

This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 3 monsters whose type is not Zombie from your opponent's graveyard from play. This monster gains the following effect depending on the type of another monster you control on your side of the field:
-Zombie: When a monster is sent from your opponent's side of the field to the graveyard, deal 400 damage to the opponent's life points.
-Fiend: Once per turn, destroy a spell or trap card on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack this turn.

Hmm......I'm not sure if I like that one. The removal is nice, but there HAS to be a random Dimension Fusion in some sidedecks that would bite you in the neck if you used this thing. I don't have much to say on the extra effects, though. I AM surprised, however, that the burn damage isn't restricted to monsters that Bathory sends herself.

As for my cards......I was going for the scare idea, and for whatever reason I best associate that with defending, hence the "Switch to Defense Position" effects.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Scare Theft: I have to agree that the effect is sort of counter-productive. How about having it switch them to defense and drop their Def to zero until the end of your next turn? Now that would be evil. <3 Also, as a counter-trap it should have some kind of activation requirement, like when your opponent declares an attack or something. Counter-Traps are always reactive in nature, so with the current wording it should be a Normal Trap. =O

Graveyard Ghost: Zombie Master loves you, yes he does. I guess it's no more suiciding yu Kokki to get rid of Jinzo or Monarchs, eh? Just flip 'em into defense and run them over. Considering this thing's beatstick size, it's indeed a very viable card for splashing.

Dark Countess Bathory: Meh, I don't think players in general are as keen on high-risk high-return siding as you are, Icha. Besides, if we're playing zombies then we're already removing monsters from play by Book of Life anyway. This screws over a lot of recurrable stuff like Treeborn Frog and Disc Commander while acting as a decent-sized beatstick and - if you have a zombie out - improved Coffin Seller in one package. It's just too bad that it can't screw over zombie players' graveyards. For a fiend player it can wipe out troublesome face-downs that stand in your way. The only thing is that you'd need some method of dropping those first three monsters into your opponent's graveyard pretty fast, so this probably works best in combination with a virus card. Pretty interesting card all around, but it would take some thought and dedicated building to put it to good use. :3

Anyway, since I can't be bothered to think up more cards in this vein:

Underdog Power
Continuous Spell

During battle between two Attack Position monsters, the monster with the lower Atk is not destroyed. Instead, the monster with the higher Atk is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. (Damage Calculation is applied normally) A monster destroyed by this effect is considered to be destroyed by battle.

Back